or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 16

post #226 of 16541
Very excited for this to get going and see what else will be included.
post #227 of 16541

I signed up.  Looking forward to the debut of the online store.

post #228 of 16541
Thread Starter 



Napoli travel bag by Calabrese dal 1924
Antiqued tan leather, full leather lining
Made in Napoli, Italy
post #229 of 16541
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Very excited for this to get going and see what else will be included.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimney View Post

I signed up.  Looking forward to the debut of the online store.

Thanks guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesealpha View Post

this thread needs more PRON!

Agreed! I'll get to work to get you more previews - no Labor Day for me!
post #230 of 16541
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Napoli travel bag by Calabrese dal 1924
Antiqued tan leather, full leather lining
Made in Napoli, Italy

Calabrese is actually one of my favorite "hidden" leather goods companies. Good quality for a pretty reasonably price. For short trips, a beat up (ahem, well aged) Lipari bag is my carry of choice. Thanks for blowing the doors off of my secret spot, Greg. Very much appreciated. Will you be carrying the Lipari bag? I could probably use a new one. Good for a couple of nights in wine country, and other Monocle approved weekend trips.
post #231 of 16541
Thread Starter 
Also, some more Vass. This time F-last beauties for those looking for a somewhat sleeker toe box. Click for (much) larger pics. (How's that for pr0n?!)

Budapester oxford wingtip






Scotch grain Norweger



post #232 of 16541
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Calabrese is actually one of my favorite "hidden" leather goods companies. Good quality for a pretty reasonably price. For short trips, a beat up (ahem, well aged) Lipari bag is my carry of choice. Thanks for blowing the doors off of my secret spot, Greg. Very much appreciated. Will you be carrying the Lipari bag? I could probably use a new one. Good for a couple of nights in wine country, and other Monocle approved weekend trips.

oops ! shog[1].gif

I hesitated for a bit but picked the Napoli over Lipari. Also picked a couple of mixed material bags that I really love - one is a boiled wool and leather weekender, the other is a thick woven canvas steamer bag.
post #233 of 16541
Shit. Well there goes all my money.
post #234 of 16541

In!

post #235 of 16541

Looking forward to this!

 

That Calabrese bag is a real beauty.

post #236 of 16541

^^+1  Awesome bag and fabulous Vass choices = irresistible.

post #237 of 16541
Greg,

Fantastic, wonderful news! Let me add to the congratulations already bestowed on the site. I'm sure it's been a lot of hard work that will pay off handsomely. Can't wait to see it up in action!

Apologies if it's been asked before, but will you be having a showroom of some sort? Occasional trunk shows?

Either way, looking forward to it!
post #238 of 16541
Good weekenders are impossible to find.
post #239 of 16541
.
post #240 of 16541
ezu4y2uj.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭