or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 135

post #2011 of 10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

In the DBs I have a preference for the camel and blue ones. The camel is a very vibrant color though - not for everyone of course...

No love at all for the brown? ive got a million blue coats, wanted an earth tone.

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #2012 of 10044

Beautiful stuff! If only the brown was offered as a SB :(

post #2013 of 10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

In the DBs I have a preference for the camel and blue ones. The camel is a very vibrant color though - not for everyone of course...

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


No love at all for the brown? ive got a million blue coats, wanted an earth tone.

For what it's worth, I am in Greg's "not for everyone" - Don't love the camel but really like the brown DB (and the grey SB).

post #2014 of 10044
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

No love at all for the brown? ive got a million blue coats, wanted an earth tone.

Brown is great but you're asking me for my preference. How seriously would you take me if I answered all of them ? wink.gif
post #2015 of 10044
So we're not supposed to buy one of each!?!?
post #2016 of 10044
Are the sleeve buttons functional?
post #2017 of 10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Brown is great but you're asking me for my preference. How seriously would you take me if I answered all of them ? wink.gif

Pretty serious.

Which color is this that timotune has?

post #2018 of 10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick972 View Post

Are the sleeve buttons functional?

Indeed

post #2019 of 10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

So we're not supposed to buy one of each!?!?

funny you should say that... someone just did!

post #2020 of 10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Pretty serious.

Which color is this that timotune has?
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Looks like Camel but a little darker that our Camels... might be the light. 

Also, each one is somewhat unique. And batches for different shops might have different tones depending on what we/they asked for.

post #2021 of 10044
May have been me but at least I didn't get all 6! Lost a lot of weight since last winter so I'm hoping two of the three will work out, otherwise I may be pretty cold soon.
post #2022 of 10044

Can't decide - blue or brown?

(I have no other coats.)

post #2023 of 10044

G&E, is there any thought on adding a "new" section so we can see items recently added?  

post #2024 of 10044
Personally I think the brown really captures the cloth nicely. If I were going to get a blue, I'd get the polo hopsack.
post #2025 of 10044
Quote:
Originally Posted by frivmo View Post

May have been me but at least I didn't get all 6! Lost a lot of weight since last winter so I'm hoping two of the three will work out, otherwise I may be pretty cold soon.

got that problem trying on the stutterheims yesterday - wanted to get all 4 colors :-)

 

(s'up? from 11217 as well)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭