or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 132

post #1966 of 12680
Collar deets given on product page:

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/shop/index.php/hand-sewn-burgundy-striped-shirt-spread-collar-1794.html

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #1967 of 12680
That shirt is absolutely amazing, and you have a great fit with it. I am so glad I have realized the difference between a shirt looking great on a person who is in shape and a shirt looking great on me smile.gif.

The fit is astounding.
post #1968 of 12680

I can see how these boobs would get in the way...

post #1969 of 12680
Quote:
Originally Posted by JermynStreet View Post

With a Goodyear welt around the collar. Jus becuz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Gotta be hand welted!

#ballin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edouard View Post

I can see how these boobs would get in the way...

eek.gif
post #1970 of 12680
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


#ballin
eek.gif
More like bawlin'! That shirt makes me wanna cry
post #1971 of 12680

I had a lot of NMWA stuff on today, so I snapped a few quick pics. Given the iPhone pic in a dirty mirror in my wife's closet quality, I'll spoiler them. OS Jersey Jacket (same one that Greg posted, but I bought a size that would fit tighter/less layering), LBM Polo, and Begg scarf. Hooray for casual days with no face to face meetings. Also, excuse the shirt, I fell behind on ironing due to my trip to NMWA and had to grab one of my emergency non-iron shirts.
 

I need a tripod: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #1972 of 12680
lovely. great choices.
post #1973 of 12680
That jersey jacket is super awesome. I find myself drawn to it.
post #1974 of 12680

You should be...also it's super comfy. I bought a second one for my dad, so you should probably buy at least one.

post #1975 of 12680
Great stuff. Are you planning to leave the sleeves on the jersey jacket long like outerwear or take them up a bit?
post #1976 of 12680

I'm not sure. At first I was tempted to take them up a bit, especially given the snugger fit I chose. But the thing is, I'll wear it as outerwear a lot as well, so I'm conflicted. Today in the (casual) office, I'm thinking take them up, tomorrow, during my annual pumpkin beer party, if I throw this on for a little outdoor beer pong I'll want them long like outerwear. I'll give it the season to decide. Right now I have the sleeves cuffed.

 

Unrelated, how did the jacket from Frank turn out?

post #1977 of 12680
Jacket is great. I may have him tweak it a tad but haven't decided yet. But I wear it often. Will post in the Ercole thread next time.
post #1978 of 12680
post #1979 of 12680
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLJr View Post
 

I'm not sure. At first I was tempted to take them up a bit, especially given the snugger fit I chose. But the thing is, I'll wear it as outerwear a lot as well, so I'm conflicted. Today in the (casual) office, I'm thinking take them up, tomorrow, during my annual pumpkin beer party, if I throw this on for a little outdoor beer pong I'll want them long like outerwear. I'll give it the season to decide. Right now I have the sleeves cuffed.

 

Unrelated, how did the jacket from Frank turn out?

imo, with that drapey material and fit, leave the sleeves long.  It just fits better with the relaxed feel of the piece.  

post #1980 of 12680
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

imo, with that drapey material and fit, leave the sleeves long.  It just fits better with the relaxed feel of the piece.  

Thanks. This is where I think I'll end up at the more I wear it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭