or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 120

post #1786 of 16646
It should be a great event. Would love to join in the fun.
post #1787 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i want to go to there. /tina fey

I can be your Amy Poehler.
post #1788 of 16646

For the G. Inglese shirts, what are the shoulder to shoulder and waist measurements for a 16/41? And is it typical for these shirts to have a larger collar measurement? I usually wear a 16 as my neck is around 15 3/4 inches or so. It seems that 16.7 inches would be a little large.

post #1789 of 16646
Just put in my second order before the code expires. I look forward to many more.
post #1790 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklezer0z View Post
 

For the G. Inglese shirts, what are the shoulder to shoulder and waist measurements for a 16/41? And is it typical for these shirts to have a larger collar measurement? I usually wear a 16 as my neck is around 15 3/4 inches or so. It seems that 16.7 inches would be a little large.

 

If NMWA doesn't post measurements first, I have a 16/41 coming tomorrow I can measure for you. 

post #1791 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

I can be your Amy Poehler.

inlove.gif
post #1792 of 16646
ya really confused on those neck sizes

greg, on the tss hombres can you measure the length on the 4? neck looks huge and missing shoulder specs, no rush
post #1793 of 16646

Will you ever consider bringing in Vass Austerity brogues in the U-last?

The F-last is just slightly too bulbous for me..

post #1794 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picklezer0z View Post
 

For the G. Inglese shirts, what are the shoulder to shoulder and waist measurements for a 16/41? And is it typical for these shirts to have a larger collar measurement? I usually wear a 16 as my neck is around 15 3/4 inches or so. It seems that 16.7 inches would be a little large.


From the video, it looks like Greg measures between the collar's button points rather than just along its length. When I measured one of my CT 16/41 shirts like that, it came out around 16.5 inches, and 16.9 for one of my 16.5/42 shirts.

post #1795 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgrim View Post

Will you ever consider bringing in Vass Austerity brogues in the U-last?
The F-last is just slightly too bulbous for me..

this reminds me, greg, what last were the vass shoes i tried on when i was there? when i held them in my hand i expected them to be too bulbous, but once they were on, they looked amazing.
post #1796 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgrim View Post

The F-last is just slightly too bulbous for me..
Heresy! Burn him!
post #1797 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

Heresy! Burn him!

Does he weigh the same as a duck?
post #1798 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

Does he weigh the same as a duck?

I'm pretty sure ducks are made from wood.
post #1799 of 16646
Gravy? Very small rocks?
post #1800 of 16646
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDan View Post

Just put in my second order before the code expires. I look forward to many more.

On a related note--will the code be a recurring one, or is the code going to extinguish for SF when the site goes live?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭