Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 119post #1771 of 2396310/21/13 at 12:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1772 of 2396310/21/13 at 12:15pmpost #1773 of 2396310/21/13 at 12:45pmpost #1774 of 2396310/21/13 at 12:56pmpost #1775 of 2396310/21/13 at 1:32pmpost #1776 of 2396310/21/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
The birdseye specifically, or other Inis Meain fit you well? I am a 36 (drop 7) and the birdseye sweater runs a little large, so I'm pretty sure an XS would fit better... If small gets restocked (I added it to my wishlist), I'll definitely try it out, however!post #1777 of 2396310/21/13 at 2:49pmThread Starterpost #1778 of 2396310/21/13 at 2:50pm
Last Friday I had the fortune to join GDL at his offices and have an up-close look at everything, and like everyone else with a similar account I was blown away by just how nice everything he picked up for the shop is.
Some standouts for me were the PEdALED jackets, which I would have initially dismissed online but are crazy nice in person, and the Esemplare parkas, which are what I was most excited to check out. The materials and details are completely outrageous, and the price is definitely right.
What else... Oh yeah the Scott & Charters knits were phenomenal so you guys should be excited that they're finally up online.
But really there's not much I can say that hasn't been said already, so I'll just leave it to you guys to keep your eyes peeled and see what else is rolled out.
People that lean towards SW&D as well have some really nice treats in store for S/S toopost #1779 of 2396310/21/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
Don't have the birdseye, but the charcoal button-up mock neck, the navy crooked sickle gansey crewneck, and the red Aran cable crewneck all fit me quite well in small. The birdseye doesn't seem that much bigger. I'm a 38 drop 8.post #1780 of 2396310/21/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
Couldn't resist the blue. Also emailed you about not delivering until Monday or later.Quote:
I'll give it a shot if it's ever re-available!post #1781 of 2396310/21/13 at 3:20pmThread Starter
We're restocking some Inis Meain so you should have a shot if you register for the Out of Stock notification and jump on it when you get the email saying it's back in stock (you will have to be patient though, they need to knit these things). By the way, we cleaned out all the yarn that was left at Inis Meain for that particular style so it's officially out of stockpost #1782 of 2396310/21/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Quote:By the way, we cleaned out all the yarn that was left at Inis Meain for that particular style so it's officially out of stockpost #1783 of 2396310/21/13 at 5:05pmpost #1784 of 2396310/21/13 at 5:38pm
The official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk show thread is now officially up:
Time to save your pennies and make travel arrangements. There is an unconfirmed story going around that Greg will arm wrestle people. You win, you get free everything. You lose, he takes your money and you get nothing. I'm working out a lot more between now and Nov 16th.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...