Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 119post #1771 of 2445410/21/13 at 12:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1772 of 2445410/21/13 at 12:15pmpost #1773 of 2445410/21/13 at 12:45pmpost #1774 of 2445410/21/13 at 12:56pmpost #1775 of 2445410/21/13 at 1:32pmpost #1776 of 2445410/21/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
The birdseye specifically, or other Inis Meain fit you well? I am a 36 (drop 7) and the birdseye sweater runs a little large, so I'm pretty sure an XS would fit better... If small gets restocked (I added it to my wishlist), I'll definitely try it out, however!post #1777 of 2445410/21/13 at 2:49pmThread Starterpost #1778 of 2445410/21/13 at 2:50pm
Last Friday I had the fortune to join GDL at his offices and have an up-close look at everything, and like everyone else with a similar account I was blown away by just how nice everything he picked up for the shop is.
Some standouts for me were the PEdALED jackets, which I would have initially dismissed online but are crazy nice in person, and the Esemplare parkas, which are what I was most excited to check out. The materials and details are completely outrageous, and the price is definitely right.
What else... Oh yeah the Scott & Charters knits were phenomenal so you guys should be excited that they're finally up online.
But really there's not much I can say that hasn't been said already, so I'll just leave it to you guys to keep your eyes peeled and see what else is rolled out.
People that lean towards SW&D as well have some really nice treats in store for S/S toopost #1779 of 2445410/21/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
Don't have the birdseye, but the charcoal button-up mock neck, the navy crooked sickle gansey crewneck, and the red Aran cable crewneck all fit me quite well in small. The birdseye doesn't seem that much bigger. I'm a 38 drop 8.post #1780 of 2445410/21/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
Couldn't resist the blue. Also emailed you about not delivering until Monday or later.Quote:
I'll give it a shot if it's ever re-available!post #1781 of 2445410/21/13 at 3:20pmThread Starter
We're restocking some Inis Meain so you should have a shot if you register for the Out of Stock notification and jump on it when you get the email saying it's back in stock (you will have to be patient though, they need to knit these things). By the way, we cleaned out all the yarn that was left at Inis Meain for that particular style so it's officially out of stockpost #1782 of 2445410/21/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Quote:By the way, we cleaned out all the yarn that was left at Inis Meain for that particular style so it's officially out of stockpost #1783 of 2445410/21/13 at 5:05pmpost #1784 of 2445410/21/13 at 5:38pm
The official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk show thread is now officially up:
Time to save your pennies and make travel arrangements. There is an unconfirmed story going around that Greg will arm wrestle people. You win, you get free everything. You lose, he takes your money and you get nothing. I'm working out a lot more between now and Nov 16th.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 18 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 21 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 23 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 26 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 29 minutes ago
- › BNWT Robert Geller Black Cotton Twill Casual Blazer 50 32 minutes ago
- › WANTED- ALL ODYN VOVK 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...