Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 119post #1771 of 3033210/21/13 at 12:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1772 of 3033210/21/13 at 12:15pmpost #1773 of 3033210/21/13 at 12:45pmpost #1774 of 3033210/21/13 at 12:56pmpost #1775 of 3033210/21/13 at 1:32pmpost #1776 of 3033210/21/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
The birdseye specifically, or other Inis Meain fit you well? I am a 36 (drop 7) and the birdseye sweater runs a little large, so I'm pretty sure an XS would fit better... If small gets restocked (I added it to my wishlist), I'll definitely try it out, however!post #1777 of 3033210/21/13 at 2:49pmThread Starterpost #1778 of 3033210/21/13 at 2:50pm
Last Friday I had the fortune to join GDL at his offices and have an up-close look at everything, and like everyone else with a similar account I was blown away by just how nice everything he picked up for the shop is.
Some standouts for me were the PEdALED jackets, which I would have initially dismissed online but are crazy nice in person, and the Esemplare parkas, which are what I was most excited to check out. The materials and details are completely outrageous, and the price is definitely right.
What else... Oh yeah the Scott & Charters knits were phenomenal so you guys should be excited that they're finally up online.
But really there's not much I can say that hasn't been said already, so I'll just leave it to you guys to keep your eyes peeled and see what else is rolled out.
People that lean towards SW&D as well have some really nice treats in store for S/S toopost #1779 of 3033210/21/13 at 2:51pmQuote:
Don't have the birdseye, but the charcoal button-up mock neck, the navy crooked sickle gansey crewneck, and the red Aran cable crewneck all fit me quite well in small. The birdseye doesn't seem that much bigger. I'm a 38 drop 8.post #1780 of 3033210/21/13 at 3:14pmQuote:
Couldn't resist the blue. Also emailed you about not delivering until Monday or later.Quote:
I'll give it a shot if it's ever re-available!post #1781 of 3033210/21/13 at 3:20pmThread Starter
We're restocking some Inis Meain so you should have a shot if you register for the Out of Stock notification and jump on it when you get the email saying it's back in stock (you will have to be patient though, they need to knit these things). By the way, we cleaned out all the yarn that was left at Inis Meain for that particular style so it's officially out of stockpost #1782 of 3033210/21/13 at 3:23pmQuote:Quote:By the way, we cleaned out all the yarn that was left at Inis Meain for that particular style so it's officially out of stockpost #1783 of 3033210/21/13 at 5:05pmpost #1784 of 3033210/21/13 at 5:38pm
The official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk show thread is now officially up:
Time to save your pennies and make travel arrangements. There is an unconfirmed story going around that Greg will arm wrestle people. You win, you get free everything. You lose, he takes your money and you get nothing. I'm working out a lot more between now and Nov 16th.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 23 seconds ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?