Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:39 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 110post #1636 of 2394810/18/13 at 8:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1637 of 2394810/18/13 at 8:50amQuote:
1. that coat is awesome. i know, because i saw it and touched it (like 100 times).
2. those pitti guys are awesome. i know because i am an excellent judge of awesome.
3. gregs beard is awesome. i know, because i saw it and touched it (like 100 times).post #1638 of 2394810/18/13 at 8:56ampost #1639 of 2394810/18/13 at 9:05ampost #1640 of 2394810/18/13 at 9:05ampost #1641 of 2394810/18/13 at 9:30amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Sorry guys - taking longer than expected to get product photos done and edited - hopefully mid next week. Some quick and dirty amateur selfies I just took (please don't post on the interwebz, we'll have better pics of course) of the brown DB, bright camel DB, grey SB and blue DB. At least you can get a sense of what those coats are : Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Geez. I'm going to have to buy another coat again right away?
Not only does the fabric on these look outstanding, interesting, and unique, but then the coat styles are just plain nice too.Quote:
Good thing the fabric is already rusticized...post #1642 of 2394810/18/13 at 9:43amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Sorry guys - taking longer than expected to get product photos done and edited - hopefully mid next week. Some quick and dirty amateur selfies I just took (please don't post on the interwebz, we'll have better pics of course) of the brown DB, bright camel DB, grey SB and blue DB. At least you can get a sense of what those coats are :
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
Actually, while I've got your attention - if you're going to do some quick selfies, could you do one of the grey Makintosh that I shouldn't even be thinking about buying? I'd generally say that product-on-hanger shots of double-breasted anything shouldn't be unbuttoned, the grey in particular doesn't look so hot like that (even though the closeups of the material and features are well done). It wasn't until I saw Frank's wearing of the brown one that I got a sit-up-straight-in-my-chair impression of "wow, that looks fantastic on!" A similar shot of the gray while worn may push me into 'I shouldn't be doing this' territory...post #1643 of 2394810/18/13 at 9:48ampost #1644 of 2394810/18/13 at 10:16ampost #1645 of 2394810/18/13 at 10:19ampost #1646 of 2394810/18/13 at 10:24ampost #1647 of 2394810/18/13 at 10:28amQuote:
You'll have to ask Princess Leia, but I'm getting the sense that the jokes' gone flat....
Still, while looking for a semi-snarky gif to post in hopes of giving it some life, I stumbled across this and just couldn't resist...post #1648 of 2394810/18/13 at 10:29ampost #1649 of 2394810/18/13 at 10:32am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1689 Active Users (434 Members and 1255 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 17 seconds ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...