Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 104
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 3012910/16/13 at 4:53pmpost #1548 of 3012910/16/13 at 4:56pmpost #1549 of 3012910/16/13 at 5:51pm
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.post #1550 of 3012910/16/13 at 6:09pmThread StarterQuote:
2 = 2 ply (how many yarns)
28 = 28 meters per 1 g (measure of fineness of the yarn)Quote:Originally Posted by coolron
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.
Sorry about the mix up, the faux slub (blue denim) is 14 oz and the Kuro2 (black denim) is 12 oz.post #1551 of 3012910/16/13 at 6:37pmpost #1552 of 3012910/16/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Patrick R
Quick, poorly lit, iPhone selfies on my way out of the office tonight:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Waist high shot:
image.jpg 582k .jpg file
image.jpg 307k .jpg file
image.jpg 502k .jpg file
I'll get better shots and say more this weekend.
Fit looks really good for you. And it looks like it is going to be warm. I'll look forward to more photos.
Thanks. Jeans are from Gustin.
Gloves are Geier kangaroo, unlined.
Thanks! I was really excited to get this coat on.post #1553 of 3012910/16/13 at 8:11pmpost #1554 of 3012910/16/13 at 8:19pmpost #1555 of 3012910/16/13 at 8:37pmpost #1556 of 3012910/16/13 at 9:03pmpost #1557 of 3012910/16/13 at 9:04pmpost #1558 of 3012910/16/13 at 9:12pmpost #1559 of 3012910/16/13 at 9:45pmpost #1560 of 3012910/16/13 at 10:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Asian Afro
USPS tracking tells me Canada Customs is now pawing through my haul. Since the items are made in Italy and UK, I'm steeling myself for the biggest amount of duty and taxes I've ever paid for a package. This web site estimates $470, but I'm preparing for twice that.
I hope the Canada/EU free trade agreement gets signed. Duties on most European goods should disappear.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1018 Active Users (140 Members and 878 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Tipo 48S/38S!!! Blue plaid!!!! 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...