Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 104
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 2397110/16/13 at 4:53pmpost #1548 of 2397110/16/13 at 4:56pmpost #1549 of 2397110/16/13 at 5:51pm
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.post #1550 of 2397110/16/13 at 6:09pmThread StarterQuote:
2 = 2 ply (how many yarns)
28 = 28 meters per 1 g (measure of fineness of the yarn)Quote:Originally Posted by coolron
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.
Sorry about the mix up, the faux slub (blue denim) is 14 oz and the Kuro2 (black denim) is 12 oz.post #1551 of 2397110/16/13 at 6:37pmpost #1552 of 2397110/16/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Patrick R
Quick, poorly lit, iPhone selfies on my way out of the office tonight:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Waist high shot:
image.jpg 582k .jpg file
image.jpg 307k .jpg file
image.jpg 502k .jpg file
I'll get better shots and say more this weekend.
Fit looks really good for you. And it looks like it is going to be warm. I'll look forward to more photos.
Thanks. Jeans are from Gustin.
Gloves are Geier kangaroo, unlined.
Thanks! I was really excited to get this coat on.post #1553 of 2397110/16/13 at 8:11pmpost #1554 of 2397110/16/13 at 8:19pmpost #1555 of 2397110/16/13 at 8:37pmpost #1556 of 2397110/16/13 at 9:03pmpost #1557 of 2397110/16/13 at 9:04pmpost #1558 of 2397110/16/13 at 9:12pmpost #1559 of 2397110/16/13 at 9:45pmpost #1560 of 2397110/16/13 at 10:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Asian Afro
USPS tracking tells me Canada Customs is now pawing through my haul. Since the items are made in Italy and UK, I'm steeling myself for the biggest amount of duty and taxes I've ever paid for a package. This web site estimates $470, but I'm preparing for twice that.
I hope the Canada/EU free trade agreement gets signed. Duties on most European goods should disappear.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1841 Active Users (443 Members and 1398 Guests)
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 45 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 47 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...