Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/20/14 at 12:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:53 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 104post #1546 of 1557110/16/13 at 4:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 1557110/16/13 at 4:53pmpost #1548 of 1557110/16/13 at 4:56pmpost #1549 of 1557110/16/13 at 5:51pm
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.post #1550 of 1557110/16/13 at 6:09pmThread StarterQuote:
2 = 2 ply (how many yarns)
28 = 28 meters per 1 g (measure of fineness of the yarn)Quote:Originally Posted by coolron
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.
Sorry about the mix up, the faux slub (blue denim) is 14 oz and the Kuro2 (black denim) is 12 oz.post #1551 of 1557110/16/13 at 6:37pmpost #1552 of 1557110/16/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Patrick R
Quick, poorly lit, iPhone selfies on my way out of the office tonight:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Waist high shot:
image.jpg 582k .jpg file
image.jpg 307k .jpg file
image.jpg 502k .jpg file
I'll get better shots and say more this weekend.
Fit looks really good for you. And it looks like it is going to be warm. I'll look forward to more photos.
Thanks. Jeans are from Gustin.
Gloves are Geier kangaroo, unlined.
Thanks! I was really excited to get this coat on.post #1553 of 1557110/16/13 at 8:11pmpost #1554 of 1557110/16/13 at 8:19pmpost #1555 of 1557110/16/13 at 8:37pmpost #1556 of 1557110/16/13 at 9:03pmpost #1557 of 1557110/16/13 at 9:04pmpost #1558 of 1557110/16/13 at 9:12pmpost #1559 of 1557110/16/13 at 9:45pmpost #1560 of 1557110/16/13 at 10:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Asian Afro
USPS tracking tells me Canada Customs is now pawing through my haul. Since the items are made in Italy and UK, I'm steeling myself for the biggest amount of duty and taxes I've ever paid for a package. This web site estimates $470, but I'm preparing for twice that.
I hope the Canada/EU free trade agreement gets signed. Duties on most European goods should disappear.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1102 Active Users (173 Members and 929 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Size 40R █ NWT ~$2600 Ermenegildo Zegna Sportcoat █ Brown and Black... 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 18 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 22 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 23 minutes ago
- › Hands in jacket side pockets 30 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)