Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 8:17am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Last edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 104
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 2144110/16/13 at 4:53pmpost #1548 of 2144110/16/13 at 4:56pmpost #1549 of 2144110/16/13 at 5:51pm
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.post #1550 of 2144110/16/13 at 6:09pmThread StarterQuote:
2 = 2 ply (how many yarns)
28 = 28 meters per 1 g (measure of fineness of the yarn)Quote:Originally Posted by coolron
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.
Sorry about the mix up, the faux slub (blue denim) is 14 oz and the Kuro2 (black denim) is 12 oz.post #1551 of 2144110/16/13 at 6:37pmpost #1552 of 2144110/16/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Patrick R
Quick, poorly lit, iPhone selfies on my way out of the office tonight:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Waist high shot:
image.jpg 582k .jpg file
image.jpg 307k .jpg file
image.jpg 502k .jpg file
I'll get better shots and say more this weekend.
Fit looks really good for you. And it looks like it is going to be warm. I'll look forward to more photos.
Thanks. Jeans are from Gustin.
Gloves are Geier kangaroo, unlined.
Thanks! I was really excited to get this coat on.post #1553 of 2144110/16/13 at 8:11pmpost #1554 of 2144110/16/13 at 8:19pmpost #1555 of 2144110/16/13 at 8:37pmpost #1556 of 2144110/16/13 at 9:03pmpost #1557 of 2144110/16/13 at 9:04pmpost #1558 of 2144110/16/13 at 9:12pmpost #1559 of 2144110/16/13 at 9:45pmpost #1560 of 2144110/16/13 at 10:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Asian Afro
USPS tracking tells me Canada Customs is now pawing through my haul. Since the items are made in Italy and UK, I'm steeling myself for the biggest amount of duty and taxes I've ever paid for a package. This web site estimates $470, but I'm preparing for twice that.
I hope the Canada/EU free trade agreement gets signed. Duties on most European goods should disappear.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
Currently, there are 1031 Active Users (219 Members and 812 Guests)
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Womens Health And Fitness �� You Need To Pay Attention Now 2 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 9 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 11 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...