Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:43 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 104
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 2455610/16/13 at 4:53pmpost #1548 of 2455610/16/13 at 4:56pmpost #1549 of 2455610/16/13 at 5:51pm
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.post #1550 of 2455610/16/13 at 6:09pmThread StarterQuote:
2 = 2 ply (how many yarns)
28 = 28 meters per 1 g (measure of fineness of the yarn)Quote:Originally Posted by coolron
Hey Greg, Edouard. there seems to be a discrepancy in the Big John Slim Tapered Jeans. The name says it's a 14 oz denim but the description under the item says it's 12 oz denim so I'm curious as to which is correct. Thanks.
Sorry about the mix up, the faux slub (blue denim) is 14 oz and the Kuro2 (black denim) is 12 oz.post #1551 of 2455610/16/13 at 6:37pmpost #1552 of 2455610/16/13 at 6:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Patrick R
Quick, poorly lit, iPhone selfies on my way out of the office tonight:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Waist high shot:
image.jpg 582k .jpg file
image.jpg 307k .jpg file
image.jpg 502k .jpg file
I'll get better shots and say more this weekend.
Fit looks really good for you. And it looks like it is going to be warm. I'll look forward to more photos.
Thanks. Jeans are from Gustin.
Gloves are Geier kangaroo, unlined.
Thanks! I was really excited to get this coat on.post #1553 of 2455610/16/13 at 8:11pmpost #1554 of 2455610/16/13 at 8:19pmpost #1555 of 2455610/16/13 at 8:37pmpost #1556 of 2455610/16/13 at 9:03pmpost #1557 of 2455610/16/13 at 9:04pmpost #1558 of 2455610/16/13 at 9:12pmpost #1559 of 2455610/16/13 at 9:45pmpost #1560 of 2455610/16/13 at 10:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by Asian Afro
USPS tracking tells me Canada Customs is now pawing through my haul. Since the items are made in Italy and UK, I'm steeling myself for the biggest amount of duty and taxes I've ever paid for a package. This web site estimates $470, but I'm preparing for twice that.
I hope the Canada/EU free trade agreement gets signed. Duties on most European goods should disappear.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1444 Active Users (278 Members and 1166 Guests)
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 26 seconds ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG... 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...