or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 9

post #121 of 15564
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

are you allowed to give pricing on that green wallet (normal size) ahead of time? im certainly interested.
Reckon bout 2 fiddy- 3 hunner
post #122 of 15564
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

are you allowed to give pricing on that green wallet (normal size) ahead of time? im certainly interested.


Same here, those are beautiful.

post #123 of 15564
The wallet is tempting. I am sure that the site will be a great success. Looking forward to the launch.
post #124 of 15564
I've looked at those contrasting Ettinger wallets many times, but never found a color combo I liked.
post #125 of 15564

That wallet is sweet.  Mine is going to be quite empty....

post #126 of 15564

As Greg said it's hard to explain how these belts look and feel in the hand. I pretty much don't care about clothes any longer, however when I passed the belts I had to stop and take a moment. Yes, the Vass are nice, the RTW shirts have one of the nicest collars I've seen, the weekenders are sweet, raincoats cool, but the suede belts are goddamn beautiful.

 

lefty

post #127 of 15564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

my God... that wallet. 

We can't discuss that at this time
post #128 of 15564
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

No....but...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #129 of 15564
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Let me ask the boss !
jk... PM sent

PM received, thanks! smile.gif
post #130 of 15564
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

As Greg said it's hard to explain how these belts look and feel in the hand. I pretty much don't care about clothes any longer, however when I passed the belts I had to stop and take a moment. Yes, the Vass are nice, the RTW shirts have one of the nicest collars I've seen, the weekenders are sweet, raincoats cool, but the suede belts are goddamn beautiful.

lefty

What suede belts? Have they been previewed yet?
post #131 of 15564
Greg I better win that special prize...I've already got it all spent in my head
post #132 of 15564
I need suede belts hurry
post #133 of 15564
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorsod View Post

What suede belts? Have they been previewed yet?

I haven't posted pictures (yet) but quickly discussed the belts in a previous post :
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Our belt maker used to make all the belts for Longhi for decades, including the famous tubular ("tubo") belts. Since Longhi is no longer selling those, we asked the maker to make belts for us under the same specifications. So we have tubo belts in a very soft calf and in suede. They are wonderful but hard to explain in words - anyone who has handled a tubular belt (one large piece of leather turned over and stitched along) understands the appeal of something so supple and natural compared to traditional belt construction.
post #134 of 15564
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Greg I better win that special prize...I've already got it all spent in my head
lol..darn, me too
post #135 of 15564
Thread Starter 
You guys know what to do to improve your chances... devil.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭