New Vass is up. They look amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/20/14 at 5:23pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 757
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #11342 of 124249/3/14 at 6:19pmpost #11343 of 124249/3/14 at 6:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by MGoCrimson
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh. My. God. You can see the individual rabbits. Can we get a count?
It's honestly too much to count. It's even lined in the hood and sleeves.
Thanks! I'm 6' tall. Somebody needs to jump on the medium when it goes back up. The fur rightfully gets a lot of attention, but the bio-stone treatment really creates a unique color variation on the shell.post #11344 of 124249/3/14 at 6:42pmpost #11345 of 124249/3/14 at 6:46pmpost #11346 of 124249/3/14 at 6:46pmpost #11347 of 124249/3/14 at 6:47pmpost #11348 of 124249/3/14 at 8:53pmQuote:
IV if you don't plan to layer anything heavy under it, or V if you do. This coat is pretty slim in the shoulders and arms, so while a IV would be your normal size, it might not be ideal in this.post #11349 of 124249/3/14 at 9:34pmpost #11350 of 124249/3/14 at 10:39pmpost #11351 of 124249/3/14 at 11:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
Careful, they are talking new Algae coat, not the Frosty. That is more TTS according to Kyle (and it better be, mate!). Greg wears a VI in that, he is 52 Formosa. If that helps...
Thanks, I must not have been paying enough attention! I'm probably a VII either way. I'm also probably in a meeting with a client tomorrow at 2pm.post #11352 of 124249/4/14 at 1:06ampost #11353 of 124249/4/14 at 5:58ampost #11354 of 124249/4/14 at 6:11ampost #11355 of 124249/4/14 at 6:33amQuote:
I have a VII on the way in the gray from the pre-order. I'll be on the border between a VII and the non-existent VIII, but I've longed for this jacket and it was worth the risk. So there may be potential for a VII to go up for sale.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 9 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Western shirt with light gray suit. 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 5 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...