or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 695

post #10411 of 14439

Ok, Greg, when will you reveal the Eidos? So many hints in so many threads.:)

post #10412 of 14439

The longwing boots are splendid Greg. Is the pattern a limited run exclusively for NMWA or will it be available to have made up via MTO?

post #10413 of 14439
Alright @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est enough of this suit talk...when are you expecting to have your first delivery of Stephan Schneider goods online? Also, are you carring any Niche for the fall/winter?
post #10414 of 14439
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
M Six,

I think it's more SW than MC, so pressing not nec. IMO. Here's a few variations of my take on it, shite photography and all:

AppleMark
AppleMark
AppleMark

@luv2breformed This one's for you wink.gif:

AppleMark
(fishing tackle/junk room revealed)

Sorry, but these jeans are seriously awful 

post #10415 of 14439
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Truer representation of the color of the AS suede boots:




or 



Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

My sale purchases were all leather...


AppleMark

More Pics (Click to show)
AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Arrived today. Fabric is like air. Fit is basically perfect. I just need to get the sleeve buttons sown on. Which is surprising because I got the grey birdseye in the same size and needed to get the waist nipped (and the sleeves are a touch longer).

I also used my Favorite Things code to grab the ts(s) navy dobby cotton hooded jacket. It's sweet. As advertised, it'll work for SW or MC. Needs a little pressing though!







Epic winners!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I haven't got anything from the contest or the sale yet. What a loser.

Me neither. frown.gif




Quote:
Originally Posted by trailer36 View Post

Picked up the cantarelli gun check last night after having my eye on this for a long time. It is also my inaugural purchase from NMWA and hopefully not my last. Really excited to get this and put it in my rotation.

Mazal Tov! Welcome to teh club.
post #10416 of 14439
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Sorry, but these jeans are seriously awful 

Never gave it much thought, but now that you mention it I guess they do look kinda funky and a bit misshapen in these pics. Not sure what's going on, they're pretty middle of the road APC NS. Maybe a wash would help; they've definitely gotten quite stretched out in the waist and I wonder if something similar's happening in the knees and thereabouts.
post #10417 of 14439
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post


Never gave it much thought, but now that you mention it I guess they do look kinda funky and a bit misshapen in these pics. Not sure what's going on, they're pretty middle of the road APC NS. Maybe a wash would help; they've definitely gotten quite stretched out in the waist and I wonder if something similar's happening in the knees and thereabouts.

Usually some stretching in the knees, but mostly they just look to big (like you could size down atleast 2 sizes)
If the waist is to tight in that case I'd probably advise you to try some other model of jeans

post #10418 of 14439
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

Usually some stretching in the knees, but mostly they just look to big (like you could size down atleast 2 sizes)

If the waist is to tight in that case I'd probably advise you to try some other model of jeans

Funny, they're size 31, and I'm generally a 34+. That's in part indicative of how much New Standards stretch. Also, I have chicken legs, pretty much top to bottom, which is also a factor. At my age I'm not going to be wearing skinny jeans so that's not an option. I do have a few other makes (NMWA Big John among them, just to keep things a bit on point). I'd be curious to get your take on them as an objective observer. Also if there are other models that might be appropriate for my body type (there are some brands I've become interested in through perusing SW&D).

This likely is not the proper venue for that, however. Perhaps a visit to SW&D is in order.
post #10419 of 14439
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Truer representation of the color of the AS suede boots:




or 



Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

My sale purchases were all leather...


AppleMark

More Pics (Click to show)
AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark


AppleMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Arrived today. Fabric is like air. Fit is basically perfect. I just need to get the sleeve buttons sown on. Which is surprising because I got the grey birdseye in the same size and needed to get the waist nipped (and the sleeves are a touch longer).

I also used my Favorite Things code to grab the ts(s) navy dobby cotton hooded jacket. It's sweet. As advertised, it'll work for SW or MC. Needs a little pressing though!







Epic winners!


I agree! But for the sake of clarity, I didn't get the AS suede boots (yet). I actually want to know: which of those photos is the truer representation of the color?!
post #10420 of 14439
Greg,
Are there other new lines you'll be carrying this fall in addition to Eidos and Gray?
post #10421 of 14439
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post

Funny, they're size 31, and I'm generally a 34+. That's in part indicative of how much New Standards stretch. Also, I have chicken legs, pretty much top to bottom, which is also a factor. At my age I'm not going to be wearing skinny jeans so that's not an option. I do have a few other makes (NMWA Big John among them, just to keep things a bit on point). I'd be curious to get your take on them as an objective observer. Also if there are other models that might be appropriate for my body type (there are some brands I've become interested in through perusing SW&D).

This likely is not the proper venue for that, however. Perhaps a visit to SW&D is in order.

Hah don't worry, not going to try to make you wear skinny ones, but ye feel free to post some pics in the "ask questions" or "random fashion thoughts" for some feedback from others
post #10422 of 14439
Inis and Buttero

7CaIDtf.jpg
post #10423 of 14439
Looking good, Sotiris! I'm getting those Butteros the second they come back in stock.
post #10424 of 14439
V nice, S.
post #10425 of 14439
Mocha and Stone color Rotas are calling my name. Grrrr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭