Also, anyone who is a size S, L or XL in Inis Meain who has not purchased the mist linen sweater, what the heck are you waiting for?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:17 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 674post #10096 of 232637/23/14 at 7:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 232637/23/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
Archie: I've got my eye out for the other guy in Chicagoland in mist linen. Figuring I'll sight you at Superdawg on my way to the airport. I'll give you a subtle knowing nod.post #10098 of 232637/23/14 at 8:06pmpost #10099 of 232637/23/14 at 9:17pmPck1, I am 6'3, 190lbs and own the blue glen plaid Cantarelli in 52L and I love it. For a casual, Italian styled blazer it works great and the cut is short but not cropped by any means - definitely still covers my ass and there is enough fabric in the sleeves to let it out a full inch and a half, which my go-go gadget arms needed. I would recommend jumping on it.
Although I didn't win the contest, I still did some damage with Greg's generous coupon - Cantarelli green blazer, 2 pairs of rota trousers (green linen and ink blue - sized up as I have found the summer fabrics to make up a touch small and my normal size 50 was out of stock) and two Drakes ties (green leaf and blue floral). Just noticed that there is a lot of green there - maybe that's a lesson - don't sleep on green; the right deep hue is surprisingly versatile. Thanks, Greg and Kyle!post #10100 of 232637/23/14 at 9:26pmThanks to the sale and addl. 15%, I finally pulled the trigger on the Camoshita Navy & white jacquard stripe Capri collar shirt! It's one of those pieces that I know I'll regret not getting and will never see again.
I could use some help with Rota trouser sizing. I'm usually a size 30US/46EU. Measurements would be helpful.
Thanks!post #10101 of 232637/23/14 at 10:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Archie: I've got my eye out for the other guy in Chicagoland in mist linen. Figuring I'll sight you at Superdawg on my way to the airport. I'll give you a subtle knowing nod.
I have that sweater in Lisheen. Let me know when to wear it and when to be at Superdawg.post #10102 of 232637/24/14 at 12:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Newcomer
Friends, StyFo Bros, etc.,
We finally have the requisite number for:
It is going to be a gorgeous make-up.
It is going to be like this:
- 3 roll 2
- Spalla camicia shoulders
- Patch hip pockets (barchetta for chest)
- Dual vented
- Half lined in medium grey (gunmetal?)
- Smokey grey MOP buttons
Needless to say, it is going to be very, very awesome. Any slackers who want in, speak now, or forever hold your piece!
The chance to get in on a sportcoat like this is rare, and trust me, it is a major, major, major pain in the butt to get 8 people to dish out $1,500 for the same thing.
Very, very excited for everyone to get one of these!
The final list:
Now, just waiting on Greg!
What are the details on this one? Did this order close?post #10103 of 232637/24/14 at 5:45ampost #10104 of 232637/24/14 at 7:09amOh, sweet irony: One of the items I listed as being "slept on" I ended up sleeping on -- it is no longer available in my size. As are a number of other items that were brought to my attention in the contest. I shake my e-fist at all my fellow size 40R jacket/size 15.75 shirt/size 9.5 shoe SF members! Is this a sign that I should stop spending so much money on clothes?post #10105 of 232637/24/14 at 7:11ampost #10106 of 232637/24/14 at 7:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Oh, sweet irony: One of the items I listed as being "slept on" I ended up sleeping on -- it is no longer available in my size. As are a number of other items that were brought to my attention in the contest. I shake my e-fist at all my fellow size 40R jacket/size 15.75 shirt/size 9.5 shoe SF members! Is this a sign that I should stop spending so much money on clothes?
I am also 40-15.75-9.5.
As are what seems to be about half of this thread... or at least it seems that way when I shop at NMWA.post #10107 of 232637/24/14 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Oh, sweet irony: One of the items I listed as being "slept on" I ended up sleeping on -- it is no longer available in my size. As are a number of other items that were brought to my attention in the contest. I shake my e-fist at all my fellow size 40R jacket/size 15.75 shirt/size 9.5 shoe SF members! Is this a sign that I should stop spending so much money on clothes?Quote:
I'm competing with you guys for shirts but wear a bigger shoe size.
Read that as you will.post #10108 of 232637/24/14 at 7:47ampost #10109 of 232637/24/14 at 7:54amQuote:
I would consider sizing up on the Macs, especially if you plan to wear a jacket underneath. I am usually a 52, although sometimes a 54. I have the Monkton in 52 and it's a little bit tighter than ideal across the shoulders.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 25 seconds ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAY... 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan