Also, anyone who is a size S, L or XL in Inis Meain who has not purchased the mist linen sweater, what the heck are you waiting for?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:32 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/23/15 at 9:37am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:55 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 674post #10096 of 278747/23/14 at 7:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10097 of 278747/23/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
Archie: I've got my eye out for the other guy in Chicagoland in mist linen. Figuring I'll sight you at Superdawg on my way to the airport. I'll give you a subtle knowing nod.post #10098 of 278747/23/14 at 8:06pmpost #10099 of 278747/23/14 at 9:17pmPck1, I am 6'3, 190lbs and own the blue glen plaid Cantarelli in 52L and I love it. For a casual, Italian styled blazer it works great and the cut is short but not cropped by any means - definitely still covers my ass and there is enough fabric in the sleeves to let it out a full inch and a half, which my go-go gadget arms needed. I would recommend jumping on it.
Although I didn't win the contest, I still did some damage with Greg's generous coupon - Cantarelli green blazer, 2 pairs of rota trousers (green linen and ink blue - sized up as I have found the summer fabrics to make up a touch small and my normal size 50 was out of stock) and two Drakes ties (green leaf and blue floral). Just noticed that there is a lot of green there - maybe that's a lesson - don't sleep on green; the right deep hue is surprisingly versatile. Thanks, Greg and Kyle!post #10100 of 278747/23/14 at 9:26pmThanks to the sale and addl. 15%, I finally pulled the trigger on the Camoshita Navy & white jacquard stripe Capri collar shirt! It's one of those pieces that I know I'll regret not getting and will never see again.
I could use some help with Rota trouser sizing. I'm usually a size 30US/46EU. Measurements would be helpful.
Thanks!post #10101 of 278747/23/14 at 10:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood
Archie: I've got my eye out for the other guy in Chicagoland in mist linen. Figuring I'll sight you at Superdawg on my way to the airport. I'll give you a subtle knowing nod.
I have that sweater in Lisheen. Let me know when to wear it and when to be at Superdawg.post #10102 of 278747/24/14 at 12:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Newcomer
Friends, StyFo Bros, etc.,
We finally have the requisite number for:
It is going to be a gorgeous make-up.
It is going to be like this:
- 3 roll 2
- Spalla camicia shoulders
- Patch hip pockets (barchetta for chest)
- Dual vented
- Half lined in medium grey (gunmetal?)
- Smokey grey MOP buttons
Needless to say, it is going to be very, very awesome. Any slackers who want in, speak now, or forever hold your piece!
The chance to get in on a sportcoat like this is rare, and trust me, it is a major, major, major pain in the butt to get 8 people to dish out $1,500 for the same thing.
Very, very excited for everyone to get one of these!
The final list:
Now, just waiting on Greg!
What are the details on this one? Did this order close?post #10103 of 278747/24/14 at 5:45ampost #10104 of 278747/24/14 at 7:09amOh, sweet irony: One of the items I listed as being "slept on" I ended up sleeping on -- it is no longer available in my size. As are a number of other items that were brought to my attention in the contest. I shake my e-fist at all my fellow size 40R jacket/size 15.75 shirt/size 9.5 shoe SF members! Is this a sign that I should stop spending so much money on clothes?post #10105 of 278747/24/14 at 7:11ampost #10106 of 278747/24/14 at 7:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Oh, sweet irony: One of the items I listed as being "slept on" I ended up sleeping on -- it is no longer available in my size. As are a number of other items that were brought to my attention in the contest. I shake my e-fist at all my fellow size 40R jacket/size 15.75 shirt/size 9.5 shoe SF members! Is this a sign that I should stop spending so much money on clothes?
I am also 40-15.75-9.5.
As are what seems to be about half of this thread... or at least it seems that way when I shop at NMWA.post #10107 of 278747/24/14 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Oh, sweet irony: One of the items I listed as being "slept on" I ended up sleeping on -- it is no longer available in my size. As are a number of other items that were brought to my attention in the contest. I shake my e-fist at all my fellow size 40R jacket/size 15.75 shirt/size 9.5 shoe SF members! Is this a sign that I should stop spending so much money on clothes?Quote:
I'm competing with you guys for shirts but wear a bigger shoe size.
Read that as you will.post #10108 of 278747/24/14 at 7:47ampost #10109 of 278747/24/14 at 7:54amQuote:
I would consider sizing up on the Macs, especially if you plan to wear a jacket underneath. I am usually a 52, although sometimes a 54. I have the Monkton in 52 and it's a little bit tighter than ideal across the shoulders.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Official Wine Thread 24 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 33 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Garment bag suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy boots 403 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories