Other than the suit, none of those items have measurements on the site. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 673post #10081 of 234507/23/14 at 3:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10082 of 234507/23/14 at 4:21pmQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.post #10083 of 234507/23/14 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4estQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.
I am a true believer and have experienced NMWA's supreme customer service. Even knowing this, I still suspect it makes a difference. Should it? No. Does it? Maybe.post #10084 of 234507/23/14 at 4:29pm
All of you that entered the Favorite (Slept-On) Things contest should have received a PM by now with your super secret discount code for an extra 15% off, so those of you that haven't should be super stoked by now as we are announcing our winners as selected by Greg, Edouard, and I. We went with users that put forth significant thoughtfulness or a good effort into their choices, but also chose items we know are also unjustly slept on.
In order of submission,
And because we couldn't help ourselves, we had to bend the rules a bit and go with a fourth:
Congratulations to all of the winners, and you can expect you exclusive discount code shortly!
A huge thank you to everyone that played as well - it was very eye opening for us and also the thread as a whole I think.post #10085 of 234507/23/14 at 4:30pmpost #10086 of 234507/23/14 at 4:55pmCongrats to the winners!
And anyone have measurements for these shirts? Looking for p2p of 20.5-21.5, shoulder of 17.5-18ish
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/navy-blue-patterned-linen-no-tengo-shirt.htmlpost #10087 of 234507/23/14 at 4:56pmpost #10088 of 234507/23/14 at 5:00pmpost #10089 of 234507/23/14 at 5:08pmpost #10090 of 234507/23/14 at 5:58pmpost #10091 of 234507/23/14 at 7:03pmThat was really a fun contest. Easy for everyone to join in, we saw lots of good stuff, some great fits proposed, and some great stories (and haikus) written.
Looking forward to see some real life fits come out of all of this.
Well done Greg!
Only draw back I can see is being contractually obligated to purchase every item in the entry you submitted.
You guys read all the fine print... right?
Edited by FrankCowperwood - 7/23/14 at 7:28pmpost #10092 of 234507/23/14 at 7:13pmpost #10093 of 234507/23/14 at 7:16pmpost #10094 of 234507/23/14 at 7:23pmpost #10095 of 234507/23/14 at 7:36pmCongrats to the winners and I wanted to say that I had fun playing and reading others submissions. Greg, I think you hit on something here where customers get the opportunity to describe/praise/rant/haiku NMWA's products. The whole exercise was interesting, fun, and informative - I like it for round1, looking forward to round2.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › Benefit/s of a two piece collar? 5 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 17 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan