Other than the suit, none of those items have measurements on the site. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/29/16 at 3:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/2/16 at 2:29pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 673post #10081 of 364037/23/14 at 3:55pmpost #10082 of 364037/23/14 at 4:21pmQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.post #10083 of 364037/23/14 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4estQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.
I am a true believer and have experienced NMWA's supreme customer service. Even knowing this, I still suspect it makes a difference. Should it? No. Does it? Maybe.post #10084 of 364037/23/14 at 4:29pm
All of you that entered the Favorite (Slept-On) Things contest should have received a PM by now with your super secret discount code for an extra 15% off, so those of you that haven't should be super stoked by now as we are announcing our winners as selected by Greg, Edouard, and I. We went with users that put forth significant thoughtfulness or a good effort into their choices, but also chose items we know are also unjustly slept on.
In order of submission,
And because we couldn't help ourselves, we had to bend the rules a bit and go with a fourth:
Congratulations to all of the winners, and you can expect you exclusive discount code shortly!
A huge thank you to everyone that played as well - it was very eye opening for us and also the thread as a whole I think.post #10085 of 364037/23/14 at 4:30pmpost #10086 of 364037/23/14 at 4:55pmCongrats to the winners!
And anyone have measurements for these shirts? Looking for p2p of 20.5-21.5, shoulder of 17.5-18ish
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/navy-blue-patterned-linen-no-tengo-shirt.htmlpost #10087 of 364037/23/14 at 4:56pmpost #10088 of 364037/23/14 at 5:00pmpost #10089 of 364037/23/14 at 5:08pmpost #10090 of 364037/23/14 at 5:58pmpost #10091 of 364037/23/14 at 7:03pmThat was really a fun contest. Easy for everyone to join in, we saw lots of good stuff, some great fits proposed, and some great stories (and haikus) written.
Looking forward to see some real life fits come out of all of this.
Well done Greg!
Only draw back I can see is being contractually obligated to purchase every item in the entry you submitted.
You guys read all the fine print... right?
Edited by FrankCowperwood - 7/23/14 at 7:28pmpost #10092 of 364037/23/14 at 7:13pmpost #10093 of 364037/23/14 at 7:16pmpost #10094 of 364037/23/14 at 7:23pmpost #10095 of 364037/23/14 at 7:36pmCongrats to the winners and I wanted to say that I had fun playing and reading others submissions. Greg, I think you hit on something here where customers get the opportunity to describe/praise/rant/haiku NMWA's products. The whole exercise was interesting, fun, and informative - I like it for round1, looking forward to round2.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 29 seconds ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 27 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 34 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 38 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 42 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway