Other than the suit, none of those items have measurements on the site. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/31/15 at 11:45am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:19 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 673post #10081 of 252057/23/14 at 3:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10082 of 252057/23/14 at 4:21pmQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.post #10083 of 252057/23/14 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4estQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.
I am a true believer and have experienced NMWA's supreme customer service. Even knowing this, I still suspect it makes a difference. Should it? No. Does it? Maybe.post #10084 of 252057/23/14 at 4:29pm
All of you that entered the Favorite (Slept-On) Things contest should have received a PM by now with your super secret discount code for an extra 15% off, so those of you that haven't should be super stoked by now as we are announcing our winners as selected by Greg, Edouard, and I. We went with users that put forth significant thoughtfulness or a good effort into their choices, but also chose items we know are also unjustly slept on.
In order of submission,
And because we couldn't help ourselves, we had to bend the rules a bit and go with a fourth:
Congratulations to all of the winners, and you can expect you exclusive discount code shortly!
A huge thank you to everyone that played as well - it was very eye opening for us and also the thread as a whole I think.post #10085 of 252057/23/14 at 4:30pmpost #10086 of 252057/23/14 at 4:55pmCongrats to the winners!
And anyone have measurements for these shirts? Looking for p2p of 20.5-21.5, shoulder of 17.5-18ish
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/navy-blue-patterned-linen-no-tengo-shirt.htmlpost #10087 of 252057/23/14 at 4:56pmpost #10088 of 252057/23/14 at 5:00pmpost #10089 of 252057/23/14 at 5:08pmpost #10090 of 252057/23/14 at 5:58pmpost #10091 of 252057/23/14 at 7:03pmThat was really a fun contest. Easy for everyone to join in, we saw lots of good stuff, some great fits proposed, and some great stories (and haikus) written.
Looking forward to see some real life fits come out of all of this.
Well done Greg!
Only draw back I can see is being contractually obligated to purchase every item in the entry you submitted.
You guys read all the fine print... right?
Edited by FrankCowperwood - 7/23/14 at 7:28pmpost #10092 of 252057/23/14 at 7:13pmpost #10093 of 252057/23/14 at 7:16pmpost #10094 of 252057/23/14 at 7:23pmpost #10095 of 252057/23/14 at 7:36pmCongrats to the winners and I wanted to say that I had fun playing and reading others submissions. Greg, I think you hit on something here where customers get the opportunity to describe/praise/rant/haiku NMWA's products. The whole exercise was interesting, fun, and informative - I like it for round1, looking forward to round2.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 27 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 43 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 50 seconds ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Buh bye BoO 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015