Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/20/14 at 12:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 1:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:02 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 673
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10082 of 158237/23/14 at 3:55pmpost #10083 of 158237/23/14 at 4:21pmQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.post #10084 of 158237/23/14 at 4:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by conceptual 4estQuote:
While this is something we'll definitely be addressing better for the next season, don't forget that we offer free shipping and free hassle-free returns on everything (well, except socks ) for many months during the regular season. All of these things are just casual clothes as well, with different intended cuts, fits, styles, and just less OCD than something like a suit might require. In any case, we try to offer sizing advice if it at all deviates from "the norm" - you normally wear a size M? Grab that EO TO TO shirt in an L and it will be just right. Something like the Oliver Spencer shirt doesn't include this disclaimer so it fits just as tagged. You can rest comfortable knowing that if you're typically a 15 or a Small, the 15 will fit you great, and so on.
I am a true believer and have experienced NMWA's supreme customer service. Even knowing this, I still suspect it makes a difference. Should it? No. Does it? Maybe.post #10085 of 158237/23/14 at 4:29pm
All of you that entered the Favorite (Slept-On) Things contest should have received a PM by now with your super secret discount code for an extra 15% off, so those of you that haven't should be super stoked by now as we are announcing our winners as selected by Greg, Edouard, and I. We went with users that put forth significant thoughtfulness or a good effort into their choices, but also chose items we know are also unjustly slept on.
In order of submission,
And because we couldn't help ourselves, we had to bend the rules a bit and go with a fourth:
Congratulations to all of the winners, and you can expect you exclusive discount code shortly!
A huge thank you to everyone that played as well - it was very eye opening for us and also the thread as a whole I think.post #10086 of 158237/23/14 at 4:30pmpost #10087 of 158237/23/14 at 4:55pmCongrats to the winners!
And anyone have measurements for these shirts? Looking for p2p of 20.5-21.5, shoulder of 17.5-18ish
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/navy-blue-patterned-linen-no-tengo-shirt.htmlpost #10088 of 158237/23/14 at 4:56pmpost #10089 of 158237/23/14 at 5:00pmpost #10090 of 158237/23/14 at 5:08pmpost #10091 of 158237/23/14 at 5:58pmpost #10092 of 158237/23/14 at 7:03pmThat was really a fun contest. Easy for everyone to join in, we saw lots of good stuff, some great fits proposed, and some great stories (and haikus) written.
Looking forward to see some real life fits come out of all of this.
Well done Greg!
Only draw back I can see is being contractually obligated to purchase every item in the entry you submitted.
You guys read all the fine print... right?
Edited by FrankCowperwood - 7/23/14 at 7:28pmpost #10093 of 158237/23/14 at 7:13pmpost #10094 of 158237/23/14 at 7:16pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 17 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Video Games 5 minutes ago
- › Sebastian Ward Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...