Thanks...Yeah, I know a full picture would be much more helpful. I'll ask my wife sometime down the line to snap some pictures, but this week was just too busy for such a request...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Eidos Napoli - Page 7post #91 of 28455/9/14 at 1:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 28455/13/14 at 6:25pmpost #93 of 28455/13/14 at 6:52pmpost #94 of 28455/14/14 at 5:20pmpost #95 of 28455/17/14 at 9:19ampost #96 of 28455/18/14 at 3:32pmQuote:i
I don't have the red. I bought the white and navy in that style though and I love them.
A beautiful material only negative is they are cut a little fuller than I'd like but tailor fixed that.
Can't wait for my MTM suit & sports coat to arrivepost #97 of 28455/20/14 at 5:09ampost #98 of 28455/20/14 at 5:20amQuote:
I think you will be able to find something. The suits I saw in Bloomingdale's were in that range (or slightly lower, but I forget precisely as I was looking mainly at SCs...).post #99 of 28455/20/14 at 5:32ampost #100 of 28455/20/14 at 5:44amQuote:
Bloomies is your best bet for variety, but also put Carson Street on your list.post #101 of 28455/20/14 at 5:49ampost #102 of 28455/20/14 at 5:51amQuote:
Thank you for your replies. A basic suit is all I'm looking for, so that's great! Is the basic line half or fully canvassed?post #103 of 28455/20/14 at 5:53amQuote:
Nick can correct if I'm wrong.
A) Bloomies will have more "basics." Carson street has their own stylized models.
B) All Edios are fully canvased.post #104 of 28455/20/14 at 6:45amQuote:
I was told they are half canvassed by a store in Boston that carries Eidos. One of the primary differences between Eidos & Isaia.post #105 of 28455/20/14 at 7:10amQuote:
You were told incorrectly. ALL our tailoring is full canvassed except for our washed jackets, which cannot be produced that way as the fabric and canvas shrink differently in the wash. The primary difference between Isaia and Eidos is handwork as Isaia utilizes much more than we do. Did Mr. Sid tell you this?
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › MC General Chat 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Shoe Company - USA 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 20 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 22 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...