Thanks...Yeah, I know a full picture would be much more helpful. I'll ask my wife sometime down the line to snap some pictures, but this week was just too busy for such a request...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 5/17/14 at 1:01am in Classic Menswear
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 7post #91 of 11215/9/14 at 1:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 11215/13/14 at 6:25pmpost #93 of 11215/13/14 at 6:52pmpost #94 of 11215/14/14 at 5:20pmpost #95 of 11215/17/14 at 9:19ampost #96 of 11215/18/14 at 3:32pmQuote:i
I don't have the red. I bought the white and navy in that style though and I love them.
A beautiful material only negative is they are cut a little fuller than I'd like but tailor fixed that.
Can't wait for my MTM suit & sports coat to arrivepost #97 of 11215/20/14 at 5:09ampost #98 of 11215/20/14 at 5:20amQuote:
I think you will be able to find something. The suits I saw in Bloomingdale's were in that range (or slightly lower, but I forget precisely as I was looking mainly at SCs...).post #99 of 11215/20/14 at 5:32ampost #100 of 11215/20/14 at 5:44amQuote:
Bloomies is your best bet for variety, but also put Carson Street on your list.post #101 of 11215/20/14 at 5:49ampost #102 of 11215/20/14 at 5:51amQuote:
Thank you for your replies. A basic suit is all I'm looking for, so that's great! Is the basic line half or fully canvassed?post #103 of 11215/20/14 at 5:53amQuote:
Nick can correct if I'm wrong.
A) Bloomies will have more "basics." Carson street has their own stylized models.
B) All Edios are fully canvased.post #104 of 11215/20/14 at 6:45amQuote:
I was told they are half canvassed by a store in Boston that carries Eidos. One of the primary differences between Eidos & Isaia.post #105 of 11215/20/14 at 7:10amQuote:
You were told incorrectly. ALL our tailoring is full canvassed except for our washed jackets, which cannot be produced that way as the fabric and canvas shrink differently in the wash. The primary difference between Isaia and Eidos is handwork as Isaia utilizes much more than we do. Did Mr. Sid tell you this?
- Eidos Napoli
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › Tie Loafers and Jay Butler Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Barrie last help 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › 2014 Clothing Insights and 2015 Clothing Plans 32 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 36 minutes ago
- › Yet another thread about how to get a shaggy hairstyle like zyzz 37 minutes ago
- › NEW Alden Plain Toe Blucher (PTB) Shell Cordovan Cigar - Barrie... 37 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...