Thanks...Yeah, I know a full picture would be much more helpful. I'll ask my wife sometime down the line to snap some pictures, but this week was just too busy for such a request...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Eidos Napoli - Page 7post #91 of 23795/9/14 at 1:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 23795/13/14 at 6:25pmpost #93 of 23795/13/14 at 6:52pmpost #94 of 23795/14/14 at 5:20pmpost #95 of 23795/17/14 at 9:19ampost #96 of 23795/18/14 at 3:32pmQuote:i
I don't have the red. I bought the white and navy in that style though and I love them.
A beautiful material only negative is they are cut a little fuller than I'd like but tailor fixed that.
Can't wait for my MTM suit & sports coat to arrivepost #97 of 23795/20/14 at 5:09ampost #98 of 23795/20/14 at 5:20amQuote:
I think you will be able to find something. The suits I saw in Bloomingdale's were in that range (or slightly lower, but I forget precisely as I was looking mainly at SCs...).post #99 of 23795/20/14 at 5:32ampost #100 of 23795/20/14 at 5:44amQuote:
Bloomies is your best bet for variety, but also put Carson Street on your list.post #101 of 23795/20/14 at 5:49ampost #102 of 23795/20/14 at 5:51amQuote:
Thank you for your replies. A basic suit is all I'm looking for, so that's great! Is the basic line half or fully canvassed?post #103 of 23795/20/14 at 5:53amQuote:
Nick can correct if I'm wrong.
A) Bloomies will have more "basics." Carson street has their own stylized models.
B) All Edios are fully canvased.post #104 of 23795/20/14 at 6:45amQuote:
I was told they are half canvassed by a store in Boston that carries Eidos. One of the primary differences between Eidos & Isaia.post #105 of 23795/20/14 at 7:10amQuote:
You were told incorrectly. ALL our tailoring is full canvassed except for our washed jackets, which cannot be produced that way as the fabric and canvas shrink differently in the wash. The primary difference between Isaia and Eidos is handwork as Isaia utilizes much more than we do. Did Mr. Sid tell you this?
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › ~BOY~ 7073347120 stri vashikaran mantra In InDiA 16 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Patna 19 seconds ago
- › ~BOY~ 7073347120 free vashikaran mantra In InDiA 22 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Bihar 25 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Uttar... 32 seconds ago
- › ~BOY~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantras In InDiA 34 seconds ago
- › free tantrik in New Delhi +91-8239910405 34 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Gujarat 39 seconds ago
- › ~BOY~ 7073347120 vashikaran mantra love mantra In InDiA 46 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Andhra... 46 seconds ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan