Thanks...Yeah, I know a full picture would be much more helpful. I'll ask my wife sometime down the line to snap some pictures, but this week was just too busy for such a request...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:25 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 7post #91 of 19105/9/14 at 1:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #92 of 19105/13/14 at 6:25pmpost #93 of 19105/13/14 at 6:52pmpost #94 of 19105/14/14 at 5:20pmpost #95 of 19105/17/14 at 9:19ampost #96 of 19105/18/14 at 3:32pmQuote:i
I don't have the red. I bought the white and navy in that style though and I love them.
A beautiful material only negative is they are cut a little fuller than I'd like but tailor fixed that.
Can't wait for my MTM suit & sports coat to arrivepost #97 of 19105/20/14 at 5:09ampost #98 of 19105/20/14 at 5:20amQuote:
I think you will be able to find something. The suits I saw in Bloomingdale's were in that range (or slightly lower, but I forget precisely as I was looking mainly at SCs...).post #99 of 19105/20/14 at 5:32ampost #100 of 19105/20/14 at 5:44amQuote:
Bloomies is your best bet for variety, but also put Carson Street on your list.post #101 of 19105/20/14 at 5:49ampost #102 of 19105/20/14 at 5:51amQuote:
Thank you for your replies. A basic suit is all I'm looking for, so that's great! Is the basic line half or fully canvassed?post #103 of 19105/20/14 at 5:53amQuote:
Nick can correct if I'm wrong.
A) Bloomies will have more "basics." Carson street has their own stylized models.
B) All Edios are fully canvased.post #104 of 19105/20/14 at 6:45amQuote:
I was told they are half canvassed by a store in Boston that carries Eidos. One of the primary differences between Eidos & Isaia.post #105 of 19105/20/14 at 7:10amQuote:
You were told incorrectly. ALL our tailoring is full canvassed except for our washed jackets, which cannot be produced that way as the fabric and canvas shrink differently in the wash. The primary difference between Isaia and Eidos is handwork as Isaia utilizes much more than we do. Did Mr. Sid tell you this?
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 22 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden for Need Supply Union Hill Indy Boot, 10.5D, Tan Suede 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...