any chance in "longs"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Eidos Napoli - Page 53post #781 of 28139/3/14 at 11:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #782 of 28139/3/14 at 11:08ampost #783 of 28139/3/14 at 11:34ampost #784 of 28139/3/14 at 11:51ampost #785 of 28139/3/14 at 12:06pmpost #786 of 28139/4/14 at 10:22pmpost #787 of 28139/6/14 at 3:04pmpost #788 of 28139/6/14 at 4:12pmpost #789 of 28139/6/14 at 4:38pmpost #790 of 28139/6/14 at 5:13pm
I haven't been able to find measurements online for the new season polos. My girlfriend is in New York and called me to say she bought the new season polo from 'bloomies'. She bought a large, but I'm a 40 (a 38 in some labels) so I thought I'd be a medium? Can anyone confirm so she can return it if needed? Or provide measurements? The new season polos are all lupo too, correct?post #791 of 28139/6/14 at 5:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by lukejackson
I haven't been able to find measurements online for the new season polos. My girlfriend is in New York and called me to say she bought the new season polo from 'bloomies'. She bought a large, but I'm a 40 (a 38 in some labels) so I thought I'd be a medium? Can anyone confirm so she can return it if needed? Or provide measurements? The new season polos are all lupo too, correct?
Yes, you are a medium in the Eidos polos. (I'm the same size.). The only polo I saw at Bloomies NYC last week was the lupo.post #792 of 28139/6/14 at 6:42pmpost #793 of 28139/7/14 at 6:52amQuote:
LJ - think your Better half would be up for a Lupo Australian group buy? The navy looks awesome.post #794 of 28139/7/14 at 10:40ampost #795 of 28139/7/14 at 2:38pm
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Can anyone tell me what jacket this is? 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 10 minutes ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...