any chance in "longs"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Eidos Napoli - Page 53post #781 of 26949/3/14 at 11:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #782 of 26949/3/14 at 11:08ampost #783 of 26949/3/14 at 11:34ampost #784 of 26949/3/14 at 11:51ampost #785 of 26949/3/14 at 12:06pmpost #786 of 26949/4/14 at 10:22pmpost #787 of 26949/6/14 at 3:04pmpost #788 of 26949/6/14 at 4:12pmpost #789 of 26949/6/14 at 4:38pmpost #790 of 26949/6/14 at 5:13pm
I haven't been able to find measurements online for the new season polos. My girlfriend is in New York and called me to say she bought the new season polo from 'bloomies'. She bought a large, but I'm a 40 (a 38 in some labels) so I thought I'd be a medium? Can anyone confirm so she can return it if needed? Or provide measurements? The new season polos are all lupo too, correct?post #791 of 26949/6/14 at 5:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by lukejackson
I haven't been able to find measurements online for the new season polos. My girlfriend is in New York and called me to say she bought the new season polo from 'bloomies'. She bought a large, but I'm a 40 (a 38 in some labels) so I thought I'd be a medium? Can anyone confirm so she can return it if needed? Or provide measurements? The new season polos are all lupo too, correct?
Yes, you are a medium in the Eidos polos. (I'm the same size.). The only polo I saw at Bloomies NYC last week was the lupo.post #792 of 26949/6/14 at 6:42pmpost #793 of 26949/7/14 at 6:52amQuote:
LJ - think your Better half would be up for a Lupo Australian group buy? The navy looks awesome.post #794 of 26949/7/14 at 10:40ampost #795 of 26949/7/14 at 2:38pm
- Eidos Napoli
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 10 minutes ago
- › NWT 40 Boglioli Grey Windowpane Sportcoat 15 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 22 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 25 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...