Does anybody know the price on these jackets and if they are still available?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 51
Styleforum Top Pickspost #752 of 18468/31/14 at 8:47pmpost #753 of 18468/31/14 at 8:57pmQuote:
I didn't see any yesterday.Quote:Originally Posted by emiristol
Would you happen to know what the smallest size they carry is?
I tried the field jacket on in size 48EU and a 50EU. I don't remember any other sizes. I think the smallest size Bloomies carries is generally 46EU.post #754 of 18468/31/14 at 9:49pmpost #755 of 18469/1/14 at 12:03ampost #756 of 18469/1/14 at 1:24pm@NickPollica do you know if Century City Bloomingdales is getting short lengths and any more stock?
Only saw 3 piece plaid one and two trousers yesterday?
On a side note, terrible pushy service at CC store - All I wanted to do was to try it out but not really able to in peace. Tried to ask SA for short but he was insisting I'm a 44R not a 40S. Not sure how 2+ inch larger shoulders and super long length equates my size but wasn't in any mood to argue with the SA. Also insisted if I was looking at Eidos I should just buy Canali and if price was issue I should buy Boss.post #757 of 18469/1/14 at 1:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I should note that my view of the changes in the Tipo are entirely my amateur impressions that may or may not have any basis in reality.
The navy check does appear to be the F/W version of the S/S CSC was carrying. It has flap pockets rather than patch pockets, however.
We increased the width of the sleevehead on all our models but the body dimensions didn't change at all. There is a production tolerance of 1cm plus or minus on any given jacket so the one you tried on might have been slimmer that way.post #758 of 18469/1/14 at 1:39pmyouQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
@NickPollica do you know if Century City Bloomingdales is getting short lengths and any more stock?
Only saw 3 piece plaid one and two trousers yesterday?
On a side note, terrible pushy service at CC store - All I wanted to do was to try it out but not really able to in peace. Tried to ask SA for short but he was insisting I'm a 44R not a 40S. Not sure how 2+ inch larger shoulders and super long length equates my size but wasn't in any mood to argue with the SA. Also insisted if I was looking at Eidos I should just buy Canali and if price was issue I should buy Boss.
Thanks for this feedback. you get the guy's name?? Quinton is heading out there for a seminar shortly and I want to make sure he talks to him.post #759 of 18469/1/14 at 1:51pmpost #760 of 18469/2/14 at 12:07ampost #761 of 18469/2/14 at 8:08ampost #762 of 18469/2/14 at 8:22am
As I mentioned before, I stopped by the NMWA HQ to check out the new Eidos stock. I have lots of photos on my blog here, but here are a few of them. Note that this is not the entire collection; there are a few other items like the navy overcoat and the green/red check SC Greg posted earlier. Also, stock is very limited so I wouldn't expect these to hang around forever.post #763 of 18469/2/14 at 8:33amAwesome pics here and on your blog! I am loving that shepherd's check and the navy donegal!Quote:Originally Posted by brillopad
As I mentioned before, I stopped by the NMWA HQ to check out the new Eidos stock. I have lots of photos on my blog here, but here are a few of them. Note that this is not the entire collection; there are a few other items like the navy overcoat and the green/red check SC Greg posted earlier. Also, stock is very limited so I wouldn't expect these to hang around forever. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #764 of 18469/2/14 at 8:34am
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 49 seconds ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 54 seconds ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Top quality dress pants brands 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Amber 7.5D 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 20 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...