Does anybody know the price on these jackets and if they are still available?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 5/17/14 at 1:01am in Classic Menswear
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:51 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 51
Styleforum Top Pickspost #752 of 8318/31/14 at 8:47pmpost #753 of 8318/31/14 at 8:57pmQuote:
I didn't see any yesterday.Quote:Originally Posted by emiristol
Would you happen to know what the smallest size they carry is?
I tried the field jacket on in size 48EU and a 50EU. I don't remember any other sizes. I think the smallest size Bloomies carries is generally 46EU.post #754 of 8318/31/14 at 9:49pmpost #755 of 8319/1/14 at 12:03ampost #756 of 8319/1/14 at 1:24pm@NickPollica do you know if Century City Bloomingdales is getting short lengths and any more stock?
Only saw 3 piece plaid one and two trousers yesterday?
On a side note, terrible pushy service at CC store - All I wanted to do was to try it out but not really able to in peace. Tried to ask SA for short but he was insisting I'm a 44R not a 40S. Not sure how 2+ inch larger shoulders and super long length equates my size but wasn't in any mood to argue with the SA. Also insisted if I was looking at Eidos I should just buy Canali and if price was issue I should buy Boss.post #757 of 8319/1/14 at 1:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I should note that my view of the changes in the Tipo are entirely my amateur impressions that may or may not have any basis in reality.
The navy check does appear to be the F/W version of the S/S CSC was carrying. It has flap pockets rather than patch pockets, however.
We increased the width of the sleevehead on all our models but the body dimensions didn't change at all. There is a production tolerance of 1cm plus or minus on any given jacket so the one you tried on might have been slimmer that way.post #758 of 8319/1/14 at 1:39pmyouQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
@NickPollica do you know if Century City Bloomingdales is getting short lengths and any more stock?
Only saw 3 piece plaid one and two trousers yesterday?
On a side note, terrible pushy service at CC store - All I wanted to do was to try it out but not really able to in peace. Tried to ask SA for short but he was insisting I'm a 44R not a 40S. Not sure how 2+ inch larger shoulders and super long length equates my size but wasn't in any mood to argue with the SA. Also insisted if I was looking at Eidos I should just buy Canali and if price was issue I should buy Boss.
Thanks for this feedback. you get the guy's name?? Quinton is heading out there for a seminar shortly and I want to make sure he talks to him.post #759 of 8319/1/14 at 1:51pmpost #760 of 8319/2/14 at 12:07ampost #761 of 8319/2/14 at 8:08ampost #762 of 8319/2/14 at 8:22am
As I mentioned before, I stopped by the NMWA HQ to check out the new Eidos stock. I have lots of photos on my blog here, but here are a few of them. Note that this is not the entire collection; there are a few other items like the navy overcoat and the green/red check SC Greg posted earlier. Also, stock is very limited so I wouldn't expect these to hang around forever.post #763 of 8319/2/14 at 8:33amAwesome pics here and on your blog! I am loving that shepherd's check and the navy donegal!Quote:Originally Posted by brillopad
As I mentioned before, I stopped by the NMWA HQ to check out the new Eidos stock. I have lots of photos on my blog here, but here are a few of them. Note that this is not the entire collection; there are a few other items like the navy overcoat and the green/red check SC Greg posted earlier. Also, stock is very limited so I wouldn't expect these to hang around forever. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #764 of 8319/2/14 at 8:34am
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Brioni/Kiton cut too big 2 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Used Schott Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket - Size L 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 23 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)