Does anybody know the price on these jackets and if they are still available?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 10/19/16 at 2:44am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Eidos Napoli - Page 51post #752 of 58998/31/14 at 8:47pmpost #753 of 58998/31/14 at 8:57pmQuote:
I didn't see any yesterday.Quote:Originally Posted by emiristol
Would you happen to know what the smallest size they carry is?
I tried the field jacket on in size 48EU and a 50EU. I don't remember any other sizes. I think the smallest size Bloomies carries is generally 46EU.post #754 of 58998/31/14 at 9:49pmpost #755 of 58999/1/14 at 12:03ampost #756 of 58999/1/14 at 1:24pm@NickPollica do you know if Century City Bloomingdales is getting short lengths and any more stock?
Only saw 3 piece plaid one and two trousers yesterday?
On a side note, terrible pushy service at CC store - All I wanted to do was to try it out but not really able to in peace. Tried to ask SA for short but he was insisting I'm a 44R not a 40S. Not sure how 2+ inch larger shoulders and super long length equates my size but wasn't in any mood to argue with the SA. Also insisted if I was looking at Eidos I should just buy Canali and if price was issue I should buy Boss.post #757 of 58999/1/14 at 1:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I should note that my view of the changes in the Tipo are entirely my amateur impressions that may or may not have any basis in reality.
The navy check does appear to be the F/W version of the S/S CSC was carrying. It has flap pockets rather than patch pockets, however.
We increased the width of the sleevehead on all our models but the body dimensions didn't change at all. There is a production tolerance of 1cm plus or minus on any given jacket so the one you tried on might have been slimmer that way.post #758 of 58999/1/14 at 1:39pmyouQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
@NickPollica do you know if Century City Bloomingdales is getting short lengths and any more stock?
Only saw 3 piece plaid one and two trousers yesterday?
On a side note, terrible pushy service at CC store - All I wanted to do was to try it out but not really able to in peace. Tried to ask SA for short but he was insisting I'm a 44R not a 40S. Not sure how 2+ inch larger shoulders and super long length equates my size but wasn't in any mood to argue with the SA. Also insisted if I was looking at Eidos I should just buy Canali and if price was issue I should buy Boss.
Thanks for this feedback. you get the guy's name?? Quinton is heading out there for a seminar shortly and I want to make sure he talks to him.post #759 of 58999/1/14 at 1:51pmpost #760 of 58999/2/14 at 12:07ampost #761 of 58999/2/14 at 8:08ampost #762 of 58999/2/14 at 8:22am
As I mentioned before, I stopped by the NMWA HQ to check out the new Eidos stock. I have lots of photos on my blog here, but here are a few of them. Note that this is not the entire collection; there are a few other items like the navy overcoat and the green/red check SC Greg posted earlier. Also, stock is very limited so I wouldn't expect these to hang around forever.post #763 of 58999/2/14 at 8:33amAwesome pics here and on your blog! I am loving that shepherd's check and the navy donegal!Quote:Originally Posted by brillopad
As I mentioned before, I stopped by the NMWA HQ to check out the new Eidos stock. I have lots of photos on my blog here, but here are a few of them. Note that this is not the entire collection; there are a few other items like the navy overcoat and the green/red check SC Greg posted earlier. Also, stock is very limited so I wouldn't expect these to hang around forever. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #764 of 58999/2/14 at 8:34ampost #765 of 58999/2/14 at 8:38am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 16 minutes ago
- › Sports coat fit, keep or return? 29 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 29 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 42 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...