Thanks for the sizing info! Gonna check it out asap...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:00 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 6post #76 of 18514/30/14 at 4:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 18514/30/14 at 7:21pmQuote:Thanks for the feedback. Look forward to my first MTM with you. Love the fit you are delivering... Fashion forward but classic in style... Also good for tall slim guys. Reasonably priced as well.Originally Posted by NickPollica
Absolutely they do. There's a great assortment in 36r and 36s.
I love how andy and doug bought the collection - they are probably my favorite specialty store. The width of the sleevehead on the tenero made up slim this season which is making a lot of guys feel like they need to ssize up. I increased the width for fall and i think you'll find it a lot more comfortable. I also tightened the buttonstance as it felt high to me as well! They should be able to adjust that in MTM. Just have whoever is measuring you snap a photo of them measuring the jacket from the top of the back neck to where you want the fastening button to be placed and have him include that photo with the form.post #78 of 18515/7/14 at 7:42ampost #79 of 18515/7/14 at 8:18ampost #80 of 18515/7/14 at 8:45am
I personally make a selection of suiting and jacketing fabrics every season which are available for MTM. For an additional 20% of our retail cost, you can choose modeling, fabric, trim, lining, etc. We can then alter the point to point, back length, sleeve length and half waist for the jacket. On the trousers we can alter the waist and bottom opening.post #81 of 18515/7/14 at 8:49am
I received the Napoli Blue Camicia Polo (http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/products/napoli-blue-camicia-polo/eidos-napoli/apparel/4543044_10002_10026_1105_) today and have nothing to say but positive things. I'm 6'2" and 185lb, and ordered a Large. The fit is slim, the fabric has a great texture, and the napoli blue color is great. I'll definitely be swinging by Bloomingdales in NYC the next time I'm there to further check out the selection.post #82 of 18515/7/14 at 9:57am
I recently picked up an Eidos navy hopsack blazer, blue gun-check SC and the one-button spread collar polo. The shoulders and lapels on the jackets are fantastic, as are the fabrics (the navy hopsack has a great feel and a color just lighter than actual 'navy', which I find really attractive). The polo is very unique as far as I can tell and quite comfy. I look forward to the Fall/Winter collection!post #83 of 18515/7/14 at 11:08ampost #84 of 18515/7/14 at 11:14ampost #85 of 18515/7/14 at 11:25ampost #86 of 18515/7/14 at 11:28ampost #87 of 18515/7/14 at 11:33ampost #88 of 18515/7/14 at 12:47pmQuote:
Not heard that one, fantastic. Good stuff 9th like itpost #89 of 18515/9/14 at 12:49pm
Ok, so here is the guncheck and polo (first pic only). Keep in mind that 1) I'm terrible at taking pictures, and 2) my camera is also terrible (the spots you see are in the camera lens, not the clothing). So hopefully you get a general idea of the clothing, though I can't really post a really good 'fit' pix since I'm holding the camera with an extended arm, etc.
I'll post the hopsack blazer when I get back from the tailor (collar needed to be squared/lowered slightly...)
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 1 minute ago
- › Bruno Magli Quality 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › All Natural, Non-Toxic, Shoe Polish 2 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...