Thanks for the sizing info! Gonna check it out asap...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Eidos Napoli - Page 6post #76 of 26904/30/14 at 4:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77 of 26904/30/14 at 7:21pmQuote:Thanks for the feedback. Look forward to my first MTM with you. Love the fit you are delivering... Fashion forward but classic in style... Also good for tall slim guys. Reasonably priced as well.Originally Posted by NickPollica
Absolutely they do. There's a great assortment in 36r and 36s.
I love how andy and doug bought the collection - they are probably my favorite specialty store. The width of the sleevehead on the tenero made up slim this season which is making a lot of guys feel like they need to ssize up. I increased the width for fall and i think you'll find it a lot more comfortable. I also tightened the buttonstance as it felt high to me as well! They should be able to adjust that in MTM. Just have whoever is measuring you snap a photo of them measuring the jacket from the top of the back neck to where you want the fastening button to be placed and have him include that photo with the form.post #78 of 26905/7/14 at 7:42ampost #79 of 26905/7/14 at 8:18ampost #80 of 26905/7/14 at 8:45am
I personally make a selection of suiting and jacketing fabrics every season which are available for MTM. For an additional 20% of our retail cost, you can choose modeling, fabric, trim, lining, etc. We can then alter the point to point, back length, sleeve length and half waist for the jacket. On the trousers we can alter the waist and bottom opening.post #81 of 26905/7/14 at 8:49am
I received the Napoli Blue Camicia Polo (http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/products/napoli-blue-camicia-polo/eidos-napoli/apparel/4543044_10002_10026_1105_) today and have nothing to say but positive things. I'm 6'2" and 185lb, and ordered a Large. The fit is slim, the fabric has a great texture, and the napoli blue color is great. I'll definitely be swinging by Bloomingdales in NYC the next time I'm there to further check out the selection.post #82 of 26905/7/14 at 9:57am
I recently picked up an Eidos navy hopsack blazer, blue gun-check SC and the one-button spread collar polo. The shoulders and lapels on the jackets are fantastic, as are the fabrics (the navy hopsack has a great feel and a color just lighter than actual 'navy', which I find really attractive). The polo is very unique as far as I can tell and quite comfy. I look forward to the Fall/Winter collection!post #83 of 26905/7/14 at 11:08ampost #84 of 26905/7/14 at 11:14ampost #85 of 26905/7/14 at 11:25ampost #86 of 26905/7/14 at 11:28ampost #87 of 26905/7/14 at 11:33ampost #88 of 26905/7/14 at 12:47pmQuote:
Not heard that one, fantastic. Good stuff 9th like itpost #89 of 26905/9/14 at 12:49pm
Ok, so here is the guncheck and polo (first pic only). Keep in mind that 1) I'm terrible at taking pictures, and 2) my camera is also terrible (the spots you see are in the camera lens, not the clothing). So hopefully you get a general idea of the clothing, though I can't really post a really good 'fit' pix since I'm holding the camera with an extended arm, etc.
I'll post the hopsack blazer when I get back from the tailor (collar needed to be squared/lowered slightly...)
- Eidos Napoli
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Official RRL Thread 17 seconds ago
- › WTB - Alden x Jcrew Cap-toe Cordovan Boots Sz. 10 or 10.5 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 4 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 5 minutes ago
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...