Hope I didn't cross a line with the above post (e.g. Eitlin's phone number). I just got a big data dump about Eidos F/W and thought I would pass it on (Bloomie's number in NYC is available on-line, of course). @LA Guy, I can edit etc. as necessary.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:03 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:06 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Eidos Napoli - Page 45
Styleforum Top Pickspost #662 of 28138/25/14 at 8:18pmpost #663 of 28138/26/14 at 7:29amQuote:
I was there on Sunday and didn't see any sweaters.
I did pick up the knit long sleeve polo in white and it's absolutely fantastic. It really is the perfect casual spring/summer shirt, I just wish I had gotten a hold of it earlier!post #664 of 28138/26/14 at 7:39ampost #665 of 28138/26/14 at 10:31ampost #666 of 28138/26/14 at 10:40ampost #667 of 28138/26/14 at 5:46pmpost #668 of 28138/27/14 at 12:14ampost #669 of 28138/27/14 at 7:27amQuote:
Another update from Marc: "Dress shirts, casual shirts, lupo polos in four new colors, toggle closure vests, sweaters, chinos and scarves have also just arrived."post #670 of 28138/27/14 at 7:29ampost #671 of 28138/27/14 at 8:08ampost #672 of 28138/27/14 at 8:45ampost #673 of 28138/27/14 at 8:52ampost #674 of 28138/27/14 at 7:06pm
- Eidos Napoli
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1583 Active Users (330 Members and 1253 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 13 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Bill Cosby is funny again! 4 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...