Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:24am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:58 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 385post #5762 of 698310/12/16 at 9:53amQuote:
I feel the same about my oatmeal Linen Rotas. Something about a lighter brown vs. Khaki.
Although I have on special order, again from Epaulet, tweed cords that from the swatch looked a bit darker than Khaki with flecks of color in it.
I've been eyeballing those cream Eidos cords after I read your posts but I'm thinking, where I live, 2 pairs of cords is enough.
Eidos's Sam trousers look interesting too.post #5763 of 698310/12/16 at 11:25ampost #5764 of 698310/12/16 at 11:31amNick
I am a solid 54R in sport coat but the field jacket dimensions according NMWA make me think I need a 56 in the field jacket, particularly if I want to layer
Thoughts?Quote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
Marcusmalborg.com is now officially live with Marcus' first drop. Lots of Ciro, Sal and lorenzo trousers, overcoats and 8 different colors of lupos.post #5765 of 698310/12/16 at 11:51amQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
Marcusmalborg.com is now officially live with Marcus' first drop. Lots of Ciro, Sal and lorenzo trousers, overcoats and 8 different colors of lupos.
The blue Tenero SC is gorgeous.
The Shay overcoat is beautiful as well.
On edit: Can't wait for SS gear.post #5766 of 698310/12/16 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
Marcusmalmborg.com is now officially live with Marcus' first drop. Lots of Ciro, Sal and lorenzo trousers, overcoats and 8 different colors of lupos.
Funny how his tiny operation absolutely obliterates all the big players in terms of presentation. E-commerce masterclass. Really well done. I can feel the nap of the flannel just looking at the pictures. Knitwear photography is also incredible, you can really appreciate the third dimension of the knitting.post #5767 of 698310/12/16 at 12:08pmpost #5768 of 698310/12/16 at 12:08pmpost #5769 of 698310/12/16 at 12:11pmpost #5770 of 698310/12/16 at 12:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by IJReilly
Funny how his tiny operation absolutely obliterates all the big players in terms of presentation. E-commerce masterclass. Really well done. I can feel the nap of the flannel just looking at the pictures. Knitwear photography is also incredible, you can really appreciate the third dimension of the knitting.
Agree - these are the best pictures of Eidos clothing I've seen yet, they capture the silhouettes perfectlypost #5771 of 698310/12/16 at 12:49pmQuote:
The pictures on Marcus's site are not accurate as they are both showing either the Sal style or the Lorenzo style in the respective fabrics. The UAB Trouser is the standard suit/pant style from Eidos with a mid-rise and belt loops. Here is one of Antonio's posts on the UAB: "UAB is our standard trouser cut - it is what is sold at bloomingdales. I think calling it a low-ish rise is a mischaracterization of the silhouette. Its definitely mid rise by today's standards."
Here is a pic of one of the UAB trousers top block for reference: http://cdn.styleforum.net/c/c8/c8058e77_SANDSLUBSOLIDUABPANT2.jpegpost #5772 of 698310/12/16 at 12:54pmQuote:
Funny, I nearly pulled the trigger on the 48 but I have the Burgundy wool FJ from last year and that's enough for F-L-A.....(If it was Oatmeal I might have had more of a struggle!)
But it sure is sweet.post #5773 of 698310/12/16 at 12:57pmpost #5774 of 698310/12/16 at 12:58pmQuote:
congratulations marcus .......
i think i speak for everyone here when i say that we wish you nothing but successpost #5775 of 698310/12/16 at 1:02pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › Introduce yourself. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna Size Maroon Plaid Trofeo Cashmere Blend Sport... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 10 minutes ago
- › My week in suits 12 minutes ago
- › Consolidated Drake's F/W ties and squares 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...