or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 385

post #5761 of 6328

^ Newcomer. I've been reading your posts of excitement on NMWA too. They are beauties for sure.

 

Enjoy them!

 

And pictures soon of course...

 

I have a pair of cotton/cashmere cords from Epaulet(my only cords at the moment) and I bet those Eidos's are even more comfy and soft as a cloud.

post #5762 of 6328
Haha, maybe I am a bit too excited. I am obsessed. I will take pictures, of course, once they are up and running. I already have my first outfit with them envisioned. I love cream trousers, yet they are so hard to find.
post #5763 of 6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Haha, maybe I am a bit too excited. I am obsessed. I will take pictures, of course, once they are up and running. I already have my first outfit with them envisioned. I love cream trousers, yet they are so hard to find.


I feel the same about my oatmeal Linen Rotas. Something about a lighter brown vs. Khaki.

 

Although I have on special order, again from Epaulet, tweed cords that from the swatch looked a bit darker than Khaki with flecks of color in it.

 

I've been eyeballing those cream Eidos cords after I read your posts but I'm thinking, where I live, 2 pairs of cords is enough.

 

Eidos's Sam trousers look interesting too.

post #5764 of 6328
Marcusmalmborg.com is now officially live with Marcus' first drop. Lots of Ciro, Sal and lorenzo trousers, overcoats and 8 different colors of lupos.
Edited by NickPollica - 10/12/16 at 11:57am
post #5765 of 6328
Nick

I am a solid 54R in sport coat but the field jacket dimensions according NMWA make me think I need a 56 in the field jacket, particularly if I want to layer

Thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Marcusmalborg.com is now officially live with Marcus' first drop. Lots of Ciro, Sal and lorenzo trousers, overcoats and 8 different colors of lupos.
post #5766 of 6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Marcusmalborg.com is now officially live with Marcus' first drop. Lots of Ciro, Sal and lorenzo trousers, overcoats and 8 different colors of lupos.


The blue Tenero SC is gorgeous.

 

The Shay overcoat is beautiful as well.

 

On edit: Can't wait for SS gear.

post #5767 of 6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Marcusmalmborg.com is now officially live with Marcus' first drop. Lots of Ciro, Sal and lorenzo trousers, overcoats and 8 different colors of lupos.

Funny how his tiny operation absolutely obliterates all the big players in terms of presentation. E-commerce masterclass. Really well done. I can feel the nap of the flannel just looking at the pictures. Knitwear photography is also incredible, you can really appreciate the third dimension of the knitting.
post #5768 of 6328
Antonio,

Can you explain how the Sal and UAB trousers differ? The pictures shown looks identical. Both seem to be side adjusters, extended waistband etc.
post #5769 of 6328
Can someone buy brown Ragosta field jacket in size 48 so I don't break and order it shog[1].gif
post #5770 of 6328
Things are sold out already, ridiculously good ...
post #5771 of 6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by IJReilly View Post

Funny how his tiny operation absolutely obliterates all the big players in terms of presentation. E-commerce masterclass. Really well done. I can feel the nap of the flannel just looking at the pictures. Knitwear photography is also incredible, you can really appreciate the third dimension of the knitting.

Agree - these are the best pictures of Eidos clothing I've seen yet, they capture the silhouettes perfectly
post #5772 of 6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlau View Post

Antonio,

Can you explain how the Sal and UAB trousers differ? The pictures shown looks identical. Both seem to be side adjusters, extended waistband etc.

The pictures on Marcus's site are not accurate as they are both showing either the Sal style or the Lorenzo style in the respective fabrics. The UAB Trouser is the standard suit/pant style from Eidos with a mid-rise and belt loops. Here is one of Antonio's posts on the UAB: "UAB is our standard trouser cut - it is what is sold at bloomingdales. I think calling it a low-ish rise is a mischaracterization of the silhouette. Its definitely mid rise by today's standards."

Here is a pic of one of the UAB trousers top block for reference: http://cdn.styleforum.net/c/c8/c8058e77_SANDSLUBSOLIDUABPANT2.jpeg
post #5773 of 6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Can someone buy brown Ragosta field jacket in size 48 so I don't break and order it shog[1].gif


Funny, I nearly pulled the trigger on the 48 but I have the Burgundy wool FJ from last year and that's enough for F-L-A.....(If it was Oatmeal I might have had more of a struggle!)

 

But it sure is sweet.

post #5774 of 6328


Hi!

 

The pictures are actually correct. We chose to make the UAB trouser with side tabs instead of belt loops.

 

Hope you guys enjoy the site!

post #5775 of 6328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malmborg View Post


Hi!

The pictures are actually correct. We chose to make the UAB trouser with side tabs instead of belt loops.

Hope you guys enjoy the site!

congratulations marcus .......

i think i speak for everyone here when i say that we wish you nothing but success
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli