Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:59 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 1/9/17 at 6:36pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 1:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 384post #5747 of 670310/11/16 at 5:12pmpost #5748 of 670310/11/16 at 5:15pmpost #5749 of 670310/11/16 at 5:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by mossrockss
chopping would be bad, very bad, haha.
Here are mine.
Lorenzo (not the best posture or lighting but you can see what's going on)
as antonio said, quarters are the biggest difference. shoulders have come in quite a bit as well (which you can see—my Lorenzo dates from AW14, the gun club is AW15).
damn that's really rounded, time to think about it...post #5750 of 670310/11/16 at 7:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox
Not @ComfortablyDumb, but here is me wearing them.
I don't think there are the best option for winter - they're very light and unstructured. There's a reason Christian calls them the 'perfect summer boot'.
I strongly disagree with this statement and wouldn't recommend them - or any boot really - for summer. Are they going to be as warm as something lined in shearling? No, but they're deconstructed silhouette makes just as comfortable, particularly when combined with the crepe sole. They performed well last weekend through the rain and chill of Stockholm and I'm looking forward to running them all winter long.post #5751 of 670310/12/16 at 12:11amQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
The fabric was from our Ischia collection and it was open piece goods from the mill E. Thomas. Isaia also had it in their collection and I'm not suprised to see LBM used it as well as it is a beautiful cloth. We design a lot of exclusive textiles at this point but I will throw in an open goods fabric if it fits in with our seasonal colors and this one did.
Thanks for the info, I have the Isaia version, I believe double breastedpost #5752 of 670310/12/16 at 2:14ampost #5753 of 670310/12/16 at 4:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Keen
The two he's selling (or at least showing) are both stunning!
That sweater-ish jacket you were wearing on friday @NickPollica
Who's selling it?
Was the indigo cotton pique augusto that Gentry had for spring. Its sold out now but Unionmade will have something very similar when they go live in the next couple days.post #5754 of 670310/12/16 at 4:19ampost #5755 of 670310/12/16 at 4:43ampost #5756 of 670310/12/16 at 4:45ampost #5757 of 670310/12/16 at 5:26ampost #5758 of 670310/12/16 at 7:00ampost #5759 of 670310/12/16 at 7:07ampost #5760 of 670310/12/16 at 9:18am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Currently, there are 1679 Active Users (379 Members and 1300 Guests)
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 27 seconds ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 33 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 34 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...