Curious to know what other guys like me - slim large, 33-34" waist - wear as Eidos size. 40? Sorry, I'm new to the suit game.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 11/29/16 at 8:27pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Eidos Napoli - Page 384post #5747 of 622910/11/16 at 4:56pmpost #5748 of 622910/11/16 at 5:12pmpost #5749 of 622910/11/16 at 5:15pmpost #5750 of 622910/11/16 at 5:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by mossrockss
chopping would be bad, very bad, haha.
Here are mine.
Lorenzo (not the best posture or lighting but you can see what's going on)
as antonio said, quarters are the biggest difference. shoulders have come in quite a bit as well (which you can see—my Lorenzo dates from AW14, the gun club is AW15).
damn that's really rounded, time to think about it...post #5751 of 622910/11/16 at 7:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox
Not @ComfortablyDumb, but here is me wearing them.
I don't think there are the best option for winter - they're very light and unstructured. There's a reason Christian calls them the 'perfect summer boot'.
I strongly disagree with this statement and wouldn't recommend them - or any boot really - for summer. Are they going to be as warm as something lined in shearling? No, but they're deconstructed silhouette makes just as comfortable, particularly when combined with the crepe sole. They performed well last weekend through the rain and chill of Stockholm and I'm looking forward to running them all winter long.post #5752 of 622910/12/16 at 12:11amQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
The fabric was from our Ischia collection and it was open piece goods from the mill E. Thomas. Isaia also had it in their collection and I'm not suprised to see LBM used it as well as it is a beautiful cloth. We design a lot of exclusive textiles at this point but I will throw in an open goods fabric if it fits in with our seasonal colors and this one did.
Thanks for the info, I have the Isaia version, I believe double breastedpost #5753 of 622910/12/16 at 2:14ampost #5754 of 622910/12/16 at 4:09amQuote:Originally Posted by Keen
The two he's selling (or at least showing) are both stunning!
That sweater-ish jacket you were wearing on friday @NickPollica
Who's selling it?
Was the indigo cotton pique augusto that Gentry had for spring. Its sold out now but Unionmade will have something very similar when they go live in the next couple days.post #5755 of 622910/12/16 at 4:19ampost #5756 of 622910/12/16 at 4:43ampost #5757 of 622910/12/16 at 4:45ampost #5758 of 622910/12/16 at 5:26ampost #5759 of 622910/12/16 at 7:00ampost #5760 of 622910/12/16 at 7:07am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Currently, there are 1187 Active Users (247 Members and 940 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway