Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:02 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 1/9/17 at 6:36pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 372post #5567 of 66979/21/16 at 12:51ampost #5568 of 66979/21/16 at 5:12ampost #5569 of 66979/21/16 at 9:05ampost #5570 of 66979/21/16 at 10:42am
Coachman has their first Eidos shipment in and I was able to try a few things on over the weekend. Highlights include:
Work shirt in a deep & dark indigo dye. I loved this shirt.
Thompson Belted Cardigan in Navy. Fit me much better than the one from last F/W.
Field Jacket in an unlined Char Brown wool. Beautiful fabric. Felt like wearing a flannel shirt but in the best way possible.
They had a few more things and also expect another shipment. As always, they're happy to help you over the phone (no e-commerce).post #5571 of 66979/21/16 at 10:43ampost #5572 of 66979/21/16 at 3:43pmhey guys, i think im gonna list my recently picked up eidos blue subtle pow suit in the pimo cut, size 52. would be looking for $570ish. can't get the pants let out enough ill throw it up on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here wanted a shot first. 1/2 lined, lighter weight fabric, 2 patch pockets + a welt chest pocket.post #5573 of 66979/21/16 at 5:20pmpost #5574 of 66979/21/16 at 5:24pmQuote:
You mean this?
It's an Albiate donegal denim and it is awesome. As I said, every button down collar shirt this season has this collar/placket construction. This one was one of my favorites as well. I custom developed a super soft flannel check with Grandi and Rubinelli and then overdyed it navy.
One of the things you'll notice when all our offerings drop is that there is no white in the collection this season. We overdyed most sport shirts that had a light ground for a richer, more fall feeling.post #5575 of 66979/22/16 at 12:03ampost #5576 of 66979/22/16 at 12:08amquick question: i quite like these beltless tenero suit trousers, but the side adjusters seem not to really work (they don't hold). i always have trousers taken in and these are no exception, but i suppose the tailor left a bit of room to accommodate the adjusters. is there a trick to improving their hold, or do i just need to get them taken in again?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #5577 of 66979/22/16 at 2:38ampost #5578 of 66979/22/16 at 2:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
hey guys, i think im gonna list my recently picked up eidos blue subtle pow suit in the pimo cut, size 52. would be looking for $570ish. can't get the pants let out enough ill throw it up on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here wanted a shot first. 1/2 lined, lighter weight fabric, 2 patch pockets + a welt chest pocket.
photos? where did you get the suit, and did someone already attempt to get pants let out or did your tailor just look at them and tell you it ain't happening?post #5579 of 66979/22/16 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
Our Courtier button down - A new model that will only be available this season. All button-down collared shirts have this collar/placket construction this season. Think of it as the Lupo version of a classic OCBD.
The collar shape itself is based on my father's college brooks brothers oxford from 1964. The collar is completely unlined (like all our collars) and the one piece construction is something you don't often see in a button down collar. The fabric is a natural, undyed Japanese oxford with a slightly irregular weave from the famed Shuttle Notes mill.
how do these size? i wear 41 in dress shirts and sport shirts.post #5580 of 66979/22/16 at 11:09am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Leica Users Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Epperson Mountaineering Navy Climb Pack Large 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...