Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 357

post #5341 of 7187

The jacket has been claimed. Thank you all for your messages and interest and I'm glad this worked out. 

post #5342 of 7187
@bdavro23 do the Nordstroms around you carry eidos? I don't expect the NR around here to get any if our nordstrom doesn't even carry it.
post #5343 of 7187
Full fall stockist list is now on the eidos website.
post #5344 of 7187
So y'all know, MP3 is Eidos tailoring Mecca (or maybe Medina—Malmborg is probably Mecca).

It is nuts how much they carry (the Eidos section was about twice as big as the Isaia section, at least what I saw of it, and it's getting bigger I'm told). Lots of FW stuff in with more to come. They kept most of the spring stuff at full price except the lightest weight things to serve as transitional stock until the rest of FW comes in.

Unlimited Eidos ties on sale. Lots of other good stuff on sale too. (Linen cotton drawstrings in 34 for $109 and they had extra 20% off this weekend. Blue glen plaid tenero from this spring in 54, 52 and maybe 48 for $399 before extra discount).

I'll post pics and stuff later but had to report back. Minneapolis: who knew?
post #5345 of 7187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

So y'all know, MP3 is Eidos tailoring Mecca (or maybe Medina—Malmborg is probably Mecca).

It is nuts how much they carry (the Eidos section was about twice as big as the Isaia section, at least what I saw of it, and it's getting bigger I'm told). Lots of FW stuff in with more to come. They kept most of the spring stuff at full price except the lightest weight things to serve as transitional stock until the rest of FW comes in.

Unlimited Eidos ties on sale. Lots of other good stuff on sale too. (Linen cotton drawstrings in 34 for $109 and they had extra 20% off this weekend. Blue glen plaid tenero from this spring in 54, 52 and maybe 48 for $399 before extra discount).

I'll post pics and stuff later but had to report back. Minneapolis: who knew?

well do they ever carry 36US...?
post #5346 of 7187
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

well do they ever carry 36US...?

Good question! Look them up and send an email!
post #5347 of 7187
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Full fall stockist list is now on the eidos website.

Nice. I wish half of them had better websites but glad there is a full list regardless.
post #5348 of 7187
boo nothing in 36 ever makes it to sale lol #firstworldproblem
post #5349 of 7187
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc121 View Post

@bdavro23 do the Nordstroms around you carry eidos? I don't expect the NR around here to get any if our nordstrom doesn't even carry it.

My local Nordstrom does NOT carry Eidos. Or really anything else I would be interested in wearing, except Canali, and I am too cheap to pay Nordstrom prices for Canali :)

 

I'm not sure why/ how the Rack got these pieces, but there they are...

post #5350 of 7187
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

So y'all know, MP3 is Eidos tailoring Mecca (or maybe Medina—Malmborg is probably Mecca).

It is nuts how much they carry (the Eidos section was about twice as big as the Isaia section, at least what I saw of it, and it's getting bigger I'm told). Lots of FW stuff in with more to come. They kept most of the spring stuff at full price except the lightest weight things to serve as transitional stock until the rest of FW comes in.

Unlimited Eidos ties on sale. Lots of other good stuff on sale too. (Linen cotton drawstrings in 34 for $109 and they had extra 20% off this weekend. Blue glen plaid tenero from this spring in 54, 52 and maybe 48 for $399 before extra discount).

I'll post pics and stuff later but had to report back. Minneapolis: who knew?

I was at MP3 this past Saturday and it was cool to see the FW16 stuff there. I try to stop in there once in a while as there always seems to be interesting Eidos stuff either in the sale room or on the regular display.

The highlight of the FW16 stuff for me at MP3 is the shearling hunting jacket.
@NickPollica, is this the same jacket as the one on pre-order from NMWA (modeled by Quinton below)? Regardless, it's a very cool piece. If I didn't grab the shearling car coat from the previous season (as well as another version of the hunting jacket from that same NMWA pre-order), I'd be very tempted.

BTW, is that NMWA hunting jacket pre-order close to delivery?

post #5351 of 7187

Had a few codes and couldn't resist the sale price, so I also picked up the chocolate brown suit from Bloomingdale's at the literal 11th hour. Will try to remember to share some photos once it gets here.

post #5352 of 7187
Not sure if this was anyone's here, but this was purchased then returned, then immediately purchased again. It was awaiting gift boxing in the back and the customer was coming back the next day to pick it up. Glad I got to see it in person! And if it was one of you who has having it gift wrapped, thanks for letting me try it on fistbump.gif


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Also, for those keeping score, I've decided to start sizing up to 54 in Tenero to give me extra length, and for the extra room in the shoulders and chest. The Tenero pattern seems to have shrunk since I bought mine in SS15.
post #5353 of 7187
Ive been thinking about getting that one,just dont know how much use i will get from it.
post #5354 of 7187
My size! Too bad i have plenty of sc in that color.
post #5355 of 7187
I got to try me the improved Tenero for F/W. I continue to have issues with the tightness of, and the dimpling in, the upper sleeve near the armhole. The sleeve pitch seems to be off for me. The factory switch for this past season didn't seem to address those concerns, so hopefully the new changes do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli