Also anyone knows if this Christian kimber loafer it's going to be restocked? Really love it but sold out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 1/19/17 at 2:13pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 9:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 354post #5297 of 67339/1/16 at 7:24ampost #5298 of 67339/1/16 at 8:13amQuote:
I don't believe so. This coming fall is our last season with Christian (wait until you guys see the unlined house slippers we made for Unionmade out of my collection of vintage indigo blankets - each pair is different). Christian may choose to reissue that style if it performed well but his business is moving away from more classic shoes so I would be surprised if it came back.post #5299 of 67339/1/16 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
I don't believe so. This coming fall is our last season with Christian (wait until you guys see the unlined house slippers we made for Unionmade out of my collection of vintage indigo blankets - each pair is different). Christian may choose to reissue that style if it performed well but his business is moving away from more classic shoes so I would be surprised if it came back.
Antonio, can you provide your advice on sizing for those in advance? Don't want to go in shark tank feeding frenzy when they are online..post #5300 of 67339/1/16 at 8:19ampost #5301 of 67339/1/16 at 8:22ampost #5302 of 67339/1/16 at 8:27amQuote:Originally Posted by veloaudio
They sound similar to these:
They are those!
These are amazing as well.
Again, unlined and on a crepe sole. Some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.post #5303 of 67339/1/16 at 9:07ampost #5304 of 67339/1/16 at 10:43ampost #5305 of 67339/1/16 at 11:19ampost #5306 of 67339/1/16 at 11:23ampost #5307 of 67339/1/16 at 11:31amQuote:
Just to add...1. It was me that shared this news which is legit, they literally just texted me this information... 2. I live in a very large city, if you do not, even if you do have a Bloomingdales, you are not going to be finding Eidos there, so don't get your hopes up...post #5308 of 67339/1/16 at 11:48amQuote:
Just checked Bloomies online.
Those knit ties like posted above are marked down to $65.
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-exploded-stitch-knit-skinny-tie-100-bloomingdales-exclusive?ID=1623098&CategoryID=&brandIndex=1#fn=BRAND%3DEidos%26ppp%3D180%26spp%3D33%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D111|BOOST%20SAVED%20SET%26spc%3D40%26rsid%3Dundefined%26cm_kws%3DEidos%20%26pn%3D1|0|33|40post #5309 of 67339/1/16 at 3:31pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Easily Amused
I plan to take a dip in a highly chlorinated pool while wearin the Ajrak cardigan to clean...
Or not. I'll probably hand wash with a gentle shampoo and lay flat to dry. I believe the care instructions inside the sweater indicate machine washing (although I'm not fluent in clothes cleaning symbols yet). If I go the machine washer route, I'd try the gentlest setting with a mild detergent.
Hey @cityplace, just an FYI, I just machine washed my Ajrak medallion cardigan yesterday - no bleeding, no shrinking, looks and fits the same (which is splendidly). With the following caveats - sweater bag, cold water, delicate cycle, dark colors only, laid flat to dry, don't wash with your wife's brassieres, etc...post #5310 of 67339/1/16 at 5:19pmYou could try in grey here - http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/christian-kimber-x-eidos-dropdown-moc-toe-loafers?ID=1629754&CategoryID=1000050#fn=BRAND%3DChristian Kimber x Eidos%26MENS_DRIVER_LOAFER_TYPE_SITE%3DLoafer%26ppp%3D180%26spp%3D2%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D2|BOOST SAVED SET%26spc%3D2%26rsid%3D%26pn%3D1|0|2|2
Also, email Christian - I am sure he will help if he can.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 43 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 47 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...