or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 349

post #5221 of 6237

Recently picked up my second Eidos formal piece - the tonal windowpane tuxedo - in a bit of a roundabout way.

 

I ordered a pair of odd trousers from Bloomingdale's online and was surprised when I opened the package to see that they had sent me a pair of tuxedo pants and not the brown trousers I had ordered. But after checking it out for a minute, I recalled that I had seen the matching jacket (by itself) on eBay, so I quickly compared tag labels and grabbed the jacket as well. Finally have both pieces in hand today and couldn't be more excited.

 

Excuse the crappy photos, but wanted to share:

 

 

 

Can't wait to get this over to the tailor!

post #5222 of 6237

And a quick and dirty photo of the cotton shantung Trapunto I picked up from MP3 last week. Definitely slimmer than my Ragosta jackets, but still love it.

 

post #5223 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

I picked up a pair of the Crosshair loafers as well as the latest iteration, "Belgian" loafers.

Just to be clear, I have never once called these shoes Belgians.

Its our crosshair loafer, just unlined with a thinner sole and a step-down heel. The idea with this shoe was to try and create something that felt like a hybrid between a loafer and a lace up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsan View Post



This makes me proud.
post #5224 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post

I just bought one fresh, but expensive house robe. wink.gif Anyone plan to wear this out and about? Knowing my gf's dislike for my Aran cardi, she's going to talk some crap about this robe if i wore it out. Maybe just start it out slowly - like on a coffee run.

 

Wore mine on a quick trip to the mall the other day and didn't think twice about it. 

 

I'll definitely get more use out of it as a house robe but I see no problem with wearing it out every now and again.

post #5225 of 6237
Rockin' some cappuccino and Eidos

Cappuccino & Eidos
post #5226 of 6237
@forsan - I got the same tux last year. I didn't need one but couldn't resist the end of season sale. It's killer. Too bad I never wear tuxedos..
post #5227 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post

Rockin' some cappuccino and Eidos

Cappuccino & Eidos
Looking good my man
post #5228 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguy001 View Post

@forsan - I got the same tux last year. I didn't need one but couldn't resist the end of season sale. It's killer. Too bad I never wear tuxedos..
You are like Eidos machine lol hope all is well
post #5229 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyDumb View Post
 

 

Wore mine on a quick trip to the mall the other day and didn't think twice about it. 

 

I'll definitely get more use out of it as a house robe but I see no problem with wearing it out every now and again.

That is great.

 

I could see rocking the robe and walking into a diner on a Saturday or Sunday morning after a fun night.

post #5230 of 6237
i wear mine at the office ... im in a fairly liberal law firm office compared to most DC firms when it comes to dress code

it gets super cold in conference rooms so this is the best thing to just throw on top of whatever i am wearing icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5231 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i wear mine at the office ... im in a fairly liberal law firm office compared to most DC firms when it comes to dress code

it gets super cold in conference rooms so this is the best thing to just throw on top of whatever i am wearing icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

:slayer:is right.

 

What are folks reaction to your robe?

 

 

Y'all are making the most of the Ajrak for sure.

post #5232 of 6237
ive seen a few lingering eyes lol. one of my HR folks said i looked very comfy and cozy smile.gif

most of our offices and conference rooms are glass so people have definitely seen me around walking in it. but we are very business casual and jeans on friday so most people probably just think im wearing an oversized cardi
post #5233 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Looking good my man

Thanks Ttown. Your turn...
post #5234 of 6237
Ajrak cardi is here. Quality and material are unreal.

(apologize for bad quality l-pic)

post #5235 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Ajrak cardi is here. Quality and material are unreal.

(apologize for bad quality l-pic)


I really regret not getting this...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli