or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 347

post #5191 of 6323
Thank you guys for answering. I'm on the fence between s or m but can't decide
post #5192 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdsje View Post

Thank you guys for answering. I'm on the fence between s or m but can't decide
Here is how mine fits. It's not slouchy but not fitted either. I wear 52. If that helps. (Click to show)
post #5193 of 6323

Y'all are some weird sizes. I'm 54R/16.5 in shirts and an XL in knitwear/lupos/tops across the board and I've been super happy with the fit of everything. 

post #5194 of 6323

Just received my Ajrak. Jeez. How beautiful.... The fabric is as soft as a cloud.

post #5195 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

Just received my Ajrak. Jeez. How beautiful.... The fabric is as soft as a cloud.

Yes but is it sick as per SA?

Picking up mine in Niagara Falls soon.
post #5196 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


Yes but is it sick as per SA?

Picking up mine in Niagara Falls soon.

 

Good plan - I discovered new parts of my lower anatomy thanks to Canada Post.

 

But yes, the Ajrak is sick.

post #5197 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


Yes but is it sick as per SA?

Picking up mine in Niagara Falls soon.

I'm going to have to say yes it is.

 

It's very luxurious. Should make for a comfy robe as well as pajama lounge wear.

post #5198 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyDumb View Post

Y'all are some weird sizes. I'm 54R/16.5 in shirts and an XL in knitwear/lupos/tops across the board and I've been super happy with the fit of everything. 

i know! i told you i was weird! i can't explain it lol
post #5199 of 6323

I'm 52-52-ish (not really sure since I went MTO), but need like 3-4 extra cm length in the sleeves from the OTR-stuff I tried. But the long sleeve Lupos and Giannis fit perfectly sleeve-wise in XL. Or XL in Lupo, L in Gianni. 

post #5200 of 6323

Nice fit, this is what I'm looking for, fitted but not slim at all. I think m should be ok for me, thanks for post.
post #5201 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

I'm going to have to say yes it is.

It's very luxurious. Should make for a comfy robe as well as pajama lounge wear.

That was the idea. It's really a robe to be worn around the house.
post #5202 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


That was the idea. It's really a robe to be worn around the house.


Great!

 

The poster Pangolin is up to 66 thumbs(posted 2 days ago) on the SWD WAYWT thread with his Anjak. And his outfit too I guess.

 

I've never seen 66 thumbs for anything on SF.

post #5203 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post


Great!

The poster Pangolin is up to 66 thumbs(posted 2 days ago) on the SWD WAYWT thread with his Anjak. And his outfit too I guess.

I've never seen 66 thumbs for anything on SF.

Do you have a link?

Edit: I should be less lazy.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/394687/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii/25020#post_8549671
post #5204 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post


Do you have a link?

Edit: I should be less lazy.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/394687/the-what-are-you-wearing-today-waywt-discussion-thread-part-ii/25020#post_8549671

I had forgotten to thumb him so now he's up to 68.

 

I'm sorry to momentarily hijack this thread  and I really don't like to criticize anyone's styling or comfort styling but I can't believe how many thumbs the shah(below Pangolin) got for those "pants".


Edited by metranger8694 - 8/25/16 at 5:11pm
post #5205 of 6323
I just realized how close I live to MP3. Can't believe I've never been there
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli