or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 345

post #5161 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


Sport pants haven't delivered yet.


Well that would certainly explain it!

post #5162 of 6310

That terrycloth polo is insanely good - amongst all other things. Eidos makes me want to shed a few pounds haha :hide:

post #5163 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post
 

That terrycloth polo is insanely good - amongst all other things. Eidos makes me want to shed a few pounds haha :hide:

Yeah strong, strong piece.  I'm all in on terry cloth.

 

Also intrigued to hear ecommerce is coming to Malmborg.

post #5164 of 6310
Would anyone have a list of current stockists they could share?
post #5165 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

I beieve this is the complete list for Fall - I many be missing one or two

AK RIKKS - Grand Rapids, MI - Tenero & augusto
Barney's - Uptown NY, Chicago, Boston, ECOM - Tenero & augusto
Bloomingdales - 59th St, Century City, San Francisco, ECOM - BALTHAZAR ONLY, ALWAYS
By George - Austin, TX - Augusto offerings
Charles Speigel - Pittsburgh, PA - Tenero & Ciro
Coachman Clothiers - Knoxville, TN - Tenero & augusto
Garmany - Red Bank, NJ - Tenero
Gentry - Brooklyn, NJ, ECOM - Augusto
Lane Crawford - Hong Kong, Shanghai - Augusto
Lawrence Covell - Denver, CO, ECOM - Tenero
Marc Allen - Providence, RI - Tenero
Marcus Malmborg - Stockholm, Sweden, ECOM - Tenero & Ciro
Martin Patrick 3 - Minneapolis, MN, ECOM - Tenero & Augusto
Meyvn - Chicago, IL, ECOM - Augusto
Morris & Sons - Chicago, IL - Tenero
Mr. Porter - ECOM - Augusto
No Man Walks Alone - ECOM - NMWA
Nordstrom - Bellvue WA, Oakbrook IL, Grove LA, ECOM - Tenero & Augusto
Saks - Tyson's Corner Va, Raleigh NC, ECOM - Tenero suits, Augusto jackets
Stanley Korshak - Dallas, TX, ECOM - Tenero & Augusto
Steven Giles - Oklahoma City, OK - Tenero
Supply & Advise - Miami, FL, ECOM - Augusto
Sy Devore - Studio City, CA - Tenero and Tipo (maybe)
Trunk Clothiers - London, England - ECOM - Tenero & Augusto
Unionmade - San Francisco, CA - ECOM - Augusto
post #5166 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


EDIT - That's our drawstring pant in an exclusive wool and silk I designed with Lanificio di Pray. It is available at exclusively at Barney's in the US and at Lane Crawford in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Marcus Malmborg has the Aran cardigan. He is launching ECOM in the coming weeks but If you call him he can handle orders over the phone now.

 

 

The pants material look really similar to the suit I had made with Marcus. But really hard to say from pictures. I want the pants anyway :p

 

 

post #5167 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen View Post


The pants material look really similar to the suit I had made with Marcus. But really hard to say from pictures. I want the pants anyway tongue.gif


 

Same quality, different yarn colors this season. This time its a midnight navy, dark indigo and black mix.
post #5168 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


Same quality, different yarn colors this season. This time its a midnight navy, dark indigo and black mix.

 

 

Nice, is Marcus getting those pants? 

post #5169 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen View Post


Nice, is Marcus getting those pants? 

Nope - only Barney's and Lane Crawford.
post #5170 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


Nope - only Barney's and Lane Crawford.

 

Cool, thanks. 

post #5171 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

EDIT - That's our drawstring pant in an exclusive wool and silk I designed with Lanificio di Pray. It is available at exclusively at Barney's in the US and at Lane Crawford in Hong Kong and Shanghai.

Wool drawstring pants sound awesome. Are they sized the same as the drawstring linen pants from this SS16 season?
post #5172 of 6310
Don't know why I think about Eidos being offered here!
post #5173 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

EDIT - That's our drawstring pant in an exclusive wool and silk I designed with Lanificio di Pray. It is available at exclusively at Barney's in the US and at Lane Crawford in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Marcus Malmborg has the Aran cardigan. He is launching ECOM in the coming weeks but If you call him he can handle orders over the phone now.

Thanks for your answer. What size I should purchase s or m? I wear 48 on jackets and m in lupo. Looking for a relaxed fit, fitted but not slim at all.
post #5174 of 6310


wow just arrived

no one mentions how soft this thing is ... crazy comfy and fit is perfectly slouchy icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #5175 of 6310
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post



wow just arrived

no one mentions how soft this thing is ... crazy comfy and fit is perfectly slouchy icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


Oh wow. Mine should arrive any day.

 

The MP3 rep. I spoke to said the fabric was "sick".

 

It looks like it would make for a cool robe as well as pajama hang out attire.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli