Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:01 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 10/19/16 at 2:44am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:02 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Eidos Napoli - Page 327post #4892 of 58637/20/16 at 3:09pmpost #4893 of 58637/20/16 at 4:08pmpost #4894 of 58637/20/16 at 5:51pmpost #4895 of 58637/21/16 at 12:50pmpost #4896 of 58637/21/16 at 1:18pmpost #4897 of 58637/21/16 at 4:46pmpost #4898 of 58637/21/16 at 4:46pmpost #4899 of 58637/21/16 at 8:10pmpost #4900 of 58637/21/16 at 10:34pmpost #4901 of 58637/22/16 at 6:52ampost #4902 of 58637/22/16 at 7:15am
I just discovered Eidos. I walked into Bloomingdales on 59th the other day, and walked out with two 48S suits on sale and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've owned an Isaia blazer and my wardrobe consists mainly of Zegna and Caruso and the fit on these two suits is absurdly perfect. I've generally worn a 40R (drop 8) with various Zegna. As a very fit and in shape 5'9" 155lb guy, with a chest closer to 39/40 (or so I thought), the 48S from Eidos is the best fitting jacket across the shoulder, chest and arms (already a perfect taper), that I've ever tried on. The gorge and lapel placement is incredible and how it frames my face.
I believe the suits I purchased are the Balthazar. I would really like to see a silk/linen or cotton/linen or unlined wool blend for next summer. Standard suit; two button, with flap pockets (please no patches) and dual vent.
Edited by super1flavor - 7/22/16 at 4:48pmpost #4903 of 58637/22/16 at 7:21am
Just noticed above about a sample sale and my office is two blocks away. Looks like there will be more additions..I see the owner comments on here (Nick?), and would like to know about early access. I'm on Spring St. Will you have any additional suits in 48S or sport coats also 48S? Thanks.
Edited by super1flavor - 7/22/16 at 4:49pmpost #4904 of 58637/22/16 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by mossrockss
So what are peeps preordering from NMWA for spring?
I'm probably going to do the cream cotton linen crosshatch trouser and the medium brown slub trouser as well.
I WANT the DJ. Badly. Just can't do the cost and trousers are much more of a need right now in my wardrobe.
I'm getting a lot of wear out of my light-colored trousers and I think that the cream basketweave trouser will go great with my Eidos SCs. Also considering the seersucker shorts. Just need to get over the mental block of paying that much for shorts.
The DJ is beautiful, but won't get enough wears to be worth the cost for me. Plus, I just know that the first time I wear it, a drunk white girl named Ashley will bump into me and spill a glass of red wine all over the jacket.post #4905 of 58637/22/16 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I'm getting a lot of wear out of my light-colored trousers and I think that the cream basketweave trouser will go great with my Eidos SCs.
The DJ is beautiful, but won't get enough wears to be worth the cost for me. Plus, I just know that the first time I wear it, a drunk white girl named Ashley will bump into me and spill a glass of red wine all over the jacket.
Bought a brown leather Cucinelli bomber jacket two years ago. Wore it to an informal winter holiday event. Picture time. Drunk girl named Kate attempts to wrap her arm around me for a picture (along with a group) and the glass or red wine went from her hand to back of jacket in 2 seconds. Luckily it all came right off except for one smaller than dime size spot I must have missed initially and stained in at the bottom. Point being, your scenario is inevitable.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 2 minutes ago
- › Removing Belt Loops? 4 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Video Games 10 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 15 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...