or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 309

post #4621 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLW View Post



Xpost from the Epaulet thread. Eidos Italian rugby shirt in action

Nice - I'd been eyeing that Lupo for a while, but missed out on my size. Where did you purchase that?
post #4622 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

Yep this is the same size as my normal suit/SC size. Couple extra fit pics (Click to show)


Thanks for posting pics of this jacket, @mossrockss! Got two questions - is this vented, and can you comfortably button this up in your normal size (i.e. no dreaded "x" creases)?
post #4623 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post

Nice - I'd been eyeing that Lupo for a while, but missed out on my size. Where did you purchase that?
This was Bloomie's but Martin Patrick 3 has it too
post #4624 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLW View Post

This was Bloomie's but Martin Patrick 3 has it too

Thanks!
post #4625 of 6285
Gents, just got beige Sal in hemp/wool and need some advice for cuffing, 1" vs 1.5"? I'm almost 5'9 lol.

Trousers are amazing, need to figure out how to work side tabs though.
post #4626 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Gents, just got beige Sal in hemp/wool and need some advice for cuffing, 1" vs 1.5"? I'm almost 5'9 lol.

Trousers are amazing, need to figure out how to work side tabs though.

The fabric is great isn't it? We are just about the same height I went with 2" cuffs at my tailors suggestion. He felt 1" cuffs were barely noticeable and I agreed. I pick them up today hopefully so I can let you know if I am satisfied if you like.

About the tab, if you look back a few pages a member posted how they used it that was a good way to do it.
post #4627 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easily Amused View Post

Thanks for posting pics of this jacket, @mossrockss! Got two questions - is this vented, and can you comfortably button this up in your normal size (i.e. no dreaded "x" creases)?

This is a shirt jacket so the back looks like a shirt. Darts give it shape and there are no vents. It's not fitted basically at all on me. These images are of it unbuttoned but its weird two button front isn't really meant to be buttoned anyway as far as I can tell.


post #4628 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

This is a shirt jacket so the back looks like a shirt. Darts give it shape and there are no vents. It's not fitted basically at all on me. These images are of it unbuttoned but its weird two button front isn't really meant to be buttoned anyway as far as I can tell.



So glad you took these photos Mitchell. The factory that produced these made the button stance incorrectly (it was rediculous really) for Barney's only which was the only customer to order the model in a two button. When they produced it the made it with the top button and bottom button and no middle one! We noticed it right away and fixed it at the store level by adding a button and button hole in the middle, making it a 3/2 like it was always supposed to be. They didn't think to fix the online stock though. After these images Im happy to say all the units for sale online will be fixed as well. Thanks for the heads up!!
post #4629 of 6285
Feeling the Michael Corleone in Sicily style today





Maybe after the "Dickie" shirt, the next film inspiration will be called "Michael".
post #4630 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

This is a shirt jacket so the back looks like a shirt. Darts give it shape and there are no vents. It's not fitted basically at all on me. These images are of it unbuttoned but its weird two button front isn't really meant to be buttoned anyway as far as I can tell.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Thanks for the input and the extra photos, I'll keep this in mind; not sure a shirt jacket piece is for me...
post #4631 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

So glad you took these photos Mitchell. The factory that produced these made the button stance incorrectly (it was rediculous really) for Barney's only which was the only customer to order the model in a two button. When they produced it the made it with the top button and bottom button and no middle one! We noticed it right away and fixed it at the store level by adding a button and button hole in the middle, making it a 3/2 like it was always supposed to be. They didn't think to fix the online stock though. After these images Im happy to say all the units for sale online will be fixed as well. Thanks for the heads up!!

The images of this jacket from Lawrence Covell (from where I was looking) display as 3-roll-2.
post #4632 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

So glad you took these photos Mitchell. The factory that produced these made the button stance incorrectly (it was rediculous really) for Barney's only which was the only customer to order the model in a two button. When they produced it the made it with the top button and bottom button and no middle one! We noticed it right away and fixed it at the store level by adding a button and button hole in the middle, making it a 3/2 like it was always supposed to be. They didn't think to fix the online stock though. After these images Im happy to say all the units for sale online will be fixed as well. Thanks for the heads up!!

crazy story, I'm amazed you guys can fix at the store level
post #4633 of 6285
Quick pic before I take Sal to the tailor.


post #4634 of 6285

Snagged this from Ebay for a great price.

 

post #4635 of 6285
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeba View Post

What pant cut are these (fw16)?  Would love to know what boots those are too.



Those are the Lorenzo pants and No Man Walks Alone offered it as a FW16 pre-order part of a suit. It was not offered as a pair of separate pants unfortunately.

I want to see more of this pant model available as a pair of odd trousers I can pick up OTR...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli