or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 307

post #4591 of 6238
Same today... lol8[1].gif


Quote:
Originally Posted by M Parenti View Post

Still trying to squeeze in a few wears while it's still a bit chilly out.
post #4592 of 6238

This looks like a great pickup for someone 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eidos-Napoli-Field-Jacket-Wool-Herringbone-52US-42-/291752944982

 

*not my listing

post #4593 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeen View Post

This looks like a great pickup for someone 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eidos-Napoli-Field-Jacket-Wool-Herringbone-52US-42-/291752944982

*not my listing

I own this jacket in 48 picked up from NMWA and can attest to how great it is. That's a fair price too.
post #4594 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by soaped View Post

Same today... lol8[1].gif

Were did you buy that sport coat from?
post #4595 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Were did you buy that sport coat from?

That one is from Saks. They call it "Check Wool Blazer".
post #4596 of 6238


oh snap
post #4597 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post



oh snap

👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
post #4598 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Wearing them now and they are indeed. My advice is to size up on this.

@nickpollica if I normally take 32 do I get 34 now for drawstring pants?
post #4599 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by designated View Post

@nickpollica if I normally take 32 do I get 34 now for drawstring pants?

I did.
post #4600 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by designated View Post

@nickpollica if I normally take 32 do I get 34 now for drawstring pants?

I'm normally a 32-34 depending on rise and how slim fitting pants are and also took a 34 in the drawstring pants for the proper fit.
post #4601 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post



oh snap

2 snaps up in a circle right there. Great pick up, I have my eye on that one too. How did you size this, same as your sports coat/suit jacket size?
post #4602 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

2 snaps up in a circle right there. Great pick up, I have my eye on that one too. How did you size this, same as your sports coat/suit jacket size?

Yep this is the same size as my normal suit/SC size. Couple extra fit pics (Click to show)

post #4603 of 6238

@mossrockss Really cool piece. What boots are those? I really like them.

post #4604 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

I'm normally a 32-34 depending on rise and how slim fitting pants are and also took a 34 in the drawstring pants for the proper fit.

Thanks man. I'm just worried 34 might be too long and the details at the hem means it shouldn't be shortened. My usual inseam is about 29 inches
post #4605 of 6238
Quote:
Originally Posted by designated View Post

Thanks man. I'm just worried 34 might be too long and the details at the hem means it shouldn't be shortened. My usual inseam is about 29 inches

My inseam is about the same. I think inseam on the 34 is about 32" or so (didn't measure, but best guess), so I plan to just roll them up for that spring/summer breezy casual wear. You could always get them hemmed and get the bottoms re-attached professionally I guess.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli