or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 272

post #4066 of 6327
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguy001 View Post

I jumped on this fact last week, got both navy and charcoal (hey why not?) should be here tomorrow. Interested to see the cut - Tipo with true 3r2 lapel. Wider than the Balthazar, prob less prominent than the NMWA cut.

I planned to write something in more detail about this in the future, but let it be said for now, that I am a devoted supporter of the Tipo (and hope others make their appreciation for it known as well).
post #4067 of 6327
[quote name="NickPollica" url="/t/358653/eidos-
napoli/4050#post_8355445"]That is the classic navy window wool flannel from vitale barberis canonico. Its one same same fabric card as the gray "agnelli" flannel that everyone knows and loves. Whats funny is that its actually sold really well in stores. I think the large size offering has more to do with how poorly it is styled in the photo than its versatility because that fabric is incredibly easy to casualize. The jacket looks great with a cashmere crewneck, tee shirt and jeans. The suit looks great with a turtleneck. At that price (which is bananas), I would think of it more as a sport jacket that comes with a free matching pair of pants that you can wear if you feel so inclined.[/quote]

Ty,the fact that you say it can be worn as a sport coat alone just makes it even a better deal and really makes me want to purchase it.
post #4068 of 6327
Ive never seen it lower than $400+ online ,do bloomies stores have lower prices?
post #4069 of 6327
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyblitz View Post

Ive never seen it lower than $400+ online ,do bloomies stores have lower prices?

Get in touch with Marc immediately.
post #4070 of 6327
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Its navy with a natural deco. Do you really think I would sell a store a purple windowpane suit?

Its a balthazar.

I actually saw this in the store in per person from a distance about 2 months ago,but was on my was out, and it does not look as shinny as in the picture, if anything, the pattern seemed more grayish than white,therefore they were not as loud,n it was Navy.
post #4071 of 6327
Anyone care to pass the link for different fits,i only own the Tipo,tried a Balthazar last week,seem a bit tight, maybe i just gained weight, also has anyone used the in house tailor at bloomies,if so care to share thoughts?
post #4072 of 6327
I'd love to get the 25% off, who wouldn't, but mainly I'm ready for bloomies to get their ss stuff. Marc said the 25% off applies to new arrivals only, and they don't have casual new arrivals, yet. Holding out hope for that pajama-ish shirt I posted a page back, whether it's on sale or not.
post #4073 of 6327
get on the 25 off now because I just called bloomingdales and we are stopping that immediately.

no one bought the pajama shirt.
post #4074 of 6327

dammit I was looking forward to a pajama shirt :( 

post #4075 of 6327
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

no one bought the pajama shirt.

Recently wore a white pajama shirt with a brown linen suit to get ice cream. Can confirm it was the perfect outfit to get ice cream at 11pm.
post #4076 of 6327
So beautiful...

Strongly considering selling these however, as some recent unexpected repair bills came up. If anyone is interested PM me. They are size 11US. First pic is with comparison to my snuff suede meermin chukkas.





post #4077 of 6327
Thread Starter 
If only they weren't Balthasar...
post #4078 of 6327
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrv123 View Post

If only they weren't Balthasar...
What is? Well what suit & what wrong with it?
post #4079 of 6327
Thread Starter 
I was referring to the posts about the Eidos sale at Bloomies and I was under the impression that Bloomies exclusively carries the Balthasar cut. Don't like the cut at all...
post #4080 of 6327
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

get on the 25 off now because I just called bloomingdales and we are stopping that immediately.

no one bought the pajama shirt.

Thanks. That's disappointing. What's your favorite shirt from this season, if you have one?

Last summer's Dickie was awesome. I thought the pajama shirt would be my version of that this year, but oh well.

Antonio, would you be offended if I asked luxire to try to copy the pajama shirt based on the picture? Normally, I think that's pretty out of line, but if no one picked it up, I'm not sure.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli