or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 268

post #4006 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLinStyle View Post

Yes & yes to your question sir
post #4007 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post


Looking forward to the pics. How did you size it compared to your Lupo polos or other shirting/jacket sizing in Eidos?



I wear a L in the old Lupo and it fits trim, I wear a 40R in the more deconstructed cut Eidos sportcoats - I got the 40R in the Gelasio and it fits comfortably over another shirt. It's a great layering piece with a substantial/soft quality to the fabric. Definitely sized as an overshirt and the overall structure is more comfort/leisure than trim/tailored.

I love it.

post #4008 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLinStyle View Post


No more casentino indefinitely. The fabric was a seasonal idea for me relating back to our Florence collection. I only added it back in for this fall because Greg asked to do it again. Neither of us are interested in continuing it. As I've said previously, when you see something you like its best to jump because there is no promise its coming back.
post #4009 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLinStyle View Post

I sized normally on my casentino bomber. It fits great. It sticks out on the sides a little bit due to the pockets, but I figure that's just how it fits. I'm very happy with it.
post #4010 of 6237

So you see how in the images below when the jacket is open shows quite a bit of torso and the sides pull back, for some reason mine is almost closed when unbuttoned, i probably need a 52R. Anyways, i will have to return. Too bad it is the last piece, and I love the Casentino, color, and certainly Eidos execution. 

 

 

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post


I sized normally on my casentino bomber. It fits great. It sticks out on the sides a little bit due to the pockets, but I figure that's just how it fits. I'm very happy with it.
post #4011 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLinStyle View Post


I see what you mean, but I think it looks like it fits you. I dunno. If you're not happy with the aesthetic then obviously it's something you ultimately won't wear because you won't be happy with it. But one size smaller might look too small!

What does Antonio say? haha
post #4012 of 6237
Unfortunately those are all SF photos, not mine, i wish it fit me like that. When I have mine unbuttoned both sides of the jacket almost touch each other, I wish the smaller size was available, but it is not since it is last year's collection. The jacket is amazing - Antonio has been creating great pieces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

I see what you mean, but I think it looks like it fits you. I dunno. If you're not happy with the aesthetic then obviously it's something you ultimately won't wear because you won't be happy with it. But one size smaller might look too small!

What does Antonio say? haha
post #4013 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLinStyle View Post

Unfortunately those are all SF photos, not mine, i wish it fit me like that. When I have mine unbuttoned both sides of the jacket almost touch each other, I wish the smaller size was available, but it is not since it is last year's collection. The jacket is amazing - Antonio has been creating great pieces.

ahh! i misunderstood, haha. i see. bummer. troll SF / ebay I suppose!
post #4014 of 6237
Haha, the middle pic is mine. I can't imagine Quinton can button his, it looks pretty tight.
post #4015 of 6237
Love the fabric: (Click to show)
post #4016 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLinStyle View Post

Unfortunately those are all SF photos, not mine, i wish it fit me like that. When I have mine unbuttoned both sides of the jacket almost touch each other, I wish the smaller size was available, but it is not since it is last year's collection. The jacket is amazing - Antonio has been creating great pieces.

In my experience, I would typically size down for a bomber style. If you're a 54 jacket, a 52 would likely work better, even more particularly if it's a raglan sleeve. My 0.02.
post #4017 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Love the fabric: (Click to show)

This is nice. 100% linen?
post #4018 of 6237
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobehknese View Post

This is nice. 100% linen?

Hemp (75) - Wool (25)

I think by Tallia Di Delfino.
post #4019 of 6237
Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Hemp (75) - Wool (25)

I think by Tallia Di Delfino.

Yep - its the same fabric that Greg had last spring in cream. Its the only piece of tailoring we have coming in for the eidos ecom store launching mid march...
post #4020 of 6237
Thread Starter 
What cut will it be offered in?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli