or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 27

post #391 of 831
Are there any retailers in LA? Was looking to try the MTM program
post #392 of 831
Fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Some more Eidos!

post #393 of 831
I grabbed two of the long sleeve polos in XXL and its just about perfect, I'm hoping it doesn't shrink, at all.
post #394 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Socks View Post

Out of curiosity - what size polo did you get (I am a 54R)?

Pink socks that previous comment was for you...
post #395 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWEEEEEDDDDD View Post

I grabbed two of the long sleeve polos in XXL and its just about perfect, I'm hoping it doesn't shrink, at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWEEEEEDDDDD View Post

Pink socks that previous comment was for you...

Thanks. Think that prob makes me an XL. Now to source....
post #396 of 831

I hear Eidos will be coming to Nashville in the fall. I am very much looking forward to this.

post #397 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlau View Post

@NickPollica or @justinkapur Any idea what model is the brown /cream shepherd's check sportcoat in? (Tipo/Tenero etc)

If you're asking about the one that Bloomies sells, it's the Tipo model. I'm tempted by it, but I think I want to see it in the Lorenzo model.
post #398 of 831

See gdl's comment about the two fits in the Noodle's thread. Short of it: if the Tipo works for you, then don't wait for the Lorenzo or equivalent cut. They are going to be very different (the latter will be drapier, lower gorge, wider lapels...or so I understand).

 

@NickPollica : what's the measurement on a 38/48 for the chest in the Tipo?

post #399 of 831
Yes it is the tipo model. I like the fit a lot and I keep buying more of it. I'm getting my suit altered and hopefully buying one last sportcoat for the season from eidos
post #400 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post

See gdl's comment about the two fits in the Noodle's thread. Short of it: if the Tipo works for you, then don't wait for the Lorenzo or equivalent cut. They are going to be very different (the latter will be drapier, lower gorge, wider lapels...or so I understand).

@NickPollica
: what's the measurement on a 38/48 for the chest in the Tipo?

@TweedyProf I just picked up the below (apologies for crappy iphone pic) from the SF Bloomies in 38/48. Loose measurements are:

Shoulder: 17"
Chest: approx 20"
Length (bottom of collar): 29"

post #401 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

@TweedyProf I just picked up the below (apologies for crappy iphone pic) from the SF Bloomies in 38/48. Loose measurements are:

Shoulder: 17"
Chest: approx 20"
Length (bottom of collar): 29"


Twinsies. Same jacket and same size. I know my competition for the next sale lol
post #402 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post


@TweedyProf I just picked up the below (apologies for crappy iphone pic) from the SF Bloomies in 38/48. Loose measurements are:

Shoulder: 17"
Chest: approx 20"
Length (bottom of collar): 29"


@lagsun

 

If you don't mind my asking (you can PM if you wish) what did it cost? Thanks!

post #403 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDandG View Post
 

I hear Eidos will be coming to Nashville in the fall. I am very much looking forward to this.

What store?

post #404 of 831
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffd View Post
 

What store?


Haymaker's and Co. It's the new store next to J. Michaels that is catered more towards the under 40 crowd(for lack of a better term). They said they were going to have the fall line and the MTM program.

post #405 of 831

Thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli