or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 260

post #3886 of 6322
So I was going to try to make some money on these, but I decided I'm far too lazy.

Bloomingdale's in Huntington NY has the navy graph suit from a few seasons ago for $360+tax. They are tipo fit. For images, Google Eidos navy graph suit... first two hits should be of the suit...attached some mediocre quality phone pics.

They have several 38R and one 40R (bought the other for my brother). Unfortunately, all were missing the finishing buttons, but had hangers and pins. Not sure that they will ship with hangers.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Edited by pi34 - 2/18/16 at 5:26pm
post #3887 of 6322

Does Christian Kimber provide a tracking number for international orders? I ordered the field boots and I'd like to know when to take off to sign for them.

post #3888 of 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by pi34 View Post

So I was going to try to make some money on these, but I decided I'm far too lazy.

Bloomingdale's in Huntington NY has the navy graph suit from a few seasons ago for $360+tax. They are tipo fit. For images, Google Eidos navy graph suit... first two hits should be of the suit...attached some mediocre quality phone pics.

They have several 38R and one 40R (bought the other for my brother). Unfortunately, all were missing the finishing buttons, but had hangers and pins. Not sure that they will ship with hangers.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Can you proxy?
post #3889 of 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Corn View Post

Does Christian Kimber provide a tracking number for international orders? I ordered the field boots and I'd like to know when to take off to sign for them.
They usually give a DHL tracking #.
post #3890 of 6322
^ +1, I had a DHL number and delivery was on point - great service and communication from Christian as well..
post #3891 of 6322

I ended up finding a Tipo in a 50 yesterday at NYC Bloomingdale's. They are having a sale next week so I got an extra 20% off the $360 and received $25 for every $100 I spent on my Bloomingdale's card. It's pre-sale so I need to pick it up Thursday but that was awesome. Of note, they had a navy hopsack sportcoat with patch pockets in a 50 and a 52 on sale. I think it must be the new cut for Bdales as the 50 was short and tight and the 52 was just OK on me vs. how well the Tipo fits me TTS but it was a nice piece.

post #3892 of 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodman View Post

I ended up finding a Tipo in a 50 yesterday at NYC Bloomingdale's. They are having a sale next week so I got an extra 20% off the $360 and received $25 for every $100 I spent on my Bloomingdale's card. It's pre-sale so I need to pick it up Thursday but that was awesome. Of note, they had a navy hopsack sportcoat with patch pockets in a 50 and a 52 on sale. I think it must be the new cut for Bdales as the 50 was short and tight and the 52 was just OK on me vs. how well the Tipo fits me TTS but it was a nice piece.

which tipo ?
post #3893 of 6322
Anyone have experience with the Eidos/Kimber chukkas? I'm in a 8.5UK in Carmina Rain and Forest lasts and a 42.5 in Vass F Last. TTS on the chukka?
post #3894 of 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

They usually give a DHL tracking #.

Nice, how long did it take for your order to ship to you? Long story short, I ordered a few pairs but got locked out of my email account so I haven't been able to check on the status lol. I sent CK an email but haven't heard back yet.
post #3895 of 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post

Anyone have experience with the Eidos/Kimber chukkas? I'm in a 8.5UK in Carmina Rain and Forest lasts and a 42.5 in Vass F Last. TTS on the chukka?
You are same size as me & I take 8.5uk
post #3896 of 6322
Thanks!
post #3897 of 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

You are same size as me & I take 8.5uk

Are the eidos/kimber chukkas on "D" last or are they wider last?
post #3898 of 6322
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey34 View Post

Nice, how long did it take for your order to ship to you? Long story short, I ordered a few pairs but got locked out of my email account so I haven't been able to check on the status lol. I sent CK an email but haven't heard back yet.
Quick.

I've placed two orders and got shipping confirmation in about an hour.

I received the shipments in 2-3 days.
post #3899 of 6322
Just a heads up if anyone is interested, posted a 38R Blue Tenero on EBay. Purchased and fits well everywhere except the shoulders. Was hit with the cursed shoulder divots once again due to my sloped shoulders. So now up for grabs. I'll sell a bit cheaper to anyone from SF.
post #3900 of 6322
metranger- that's great to hear, thanks for the info!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli