Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 2:19 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 246post #3676 of 71791/23/16 at 7:56pmpost #3677 of 71791/25/16 at 8:42ampost #3678 of 71791/25/16 at 8:47ampost #3679 of 71791/25/16 at 8:50ampost #3680 of 71791/25/16 at 8:55ampost #3681 of 71791/25/16 at 9:07ampost #3682 of 71791/25/16 at 10:18amQuote:
My gf said the belt that made it look effiminate and it would be better without it (I assume using buttons for closure instead of a belt - I just stopped listening to her after that!). I have sweaters that pull over and those that button. A belted one in the mix is great.Quote:
Haberdash on State St., but unfortunately, they're going out of business by the end of the month.post #3683 of 71791/25/16 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by teddieriley
My gf said the belt that made it look effiminate and it would be better without it (I assume using buttons for closure instead of a belt - I just stopped listening to her after that!). I have sweaters that pull over and those that button. A belted one in the mix is great.
Haberdash on State St., but unfortunately, they're going out of business by the end of the month.
my wife didn't like it either, basically same reasoning, lol. she's good natured and knows i dress for myself, though, so i take her advice with seriousness and re-evaluate how i feel when she's against something. often she comes around in time.
and yeah @daddyblitz get your butt to Haberdash and stock the heck up before they close up shop for good!post #3684 of 71791/27/16 at 3:49pmFor the guys here who have experience with both the Tipo/Tenero and Lorenzo/NMWA fits ..........
My first attempt at a Tipo SS '14 ended up being too tight in the chest and just a touch too short in the shoulders.
So I went up a size for the Lorenzo from Carson St in AW '15, but the shoulders were far too wide, with noticable extra fabric on the rear side. I also had extra room in the chest/waist.
I have my eye on a SS '15 NMWA model and I've dropped some weight with a bit more to come off shortly. However, the shoulder issue has me wondering what to do. I fear sticking with the larger size will end up with them being too wide. i thought about going to back to original size, since the shoulder on the NMWA is wider compared to the Tipo/Tenero.
So i wanted to know what the fit differences have been for you guys in the shoulders and chest.post #3685 of 71791/27/16 at 5:06pmpost #3686 of 71791/27/16 at 5:23pmpost #3687 of 71791/28/16 at 4:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by notdesigned
My local store, Coachman Clothiers (Knoxville, TN), still has a good selection of FW '15 Eidos on sale at 40-50% off including:
Lupo Polo in Tan, Chocolate and Burgundy
Wafle Knit polo in Navy, White, Green
Cable Knit Belted Cardigan in Navy
Tenero Sportcoat in Navy and a Marled Grey/Burgundy weave
Raglan Sleeved Overcoat in Grey and Green HBone (not sure of model name)
Eidos x Kimber Jodhpur and X tie loafer in snuff suede, Chukka boot in green suede
They'll happily take phone orders. Call (865) 690-5805 and ask for Bryce, Jeff or Todd.
**Note: I don't work there nor am I specifically affiliated with them. They're good friends who run a great store and I know many of you may still be looking for some of these items. Just trying to help the cause.**
Thank you very much for the heads up on this. I spoke with Todd on Monday, my stash just came in today - two Lupo polos, two Camica polospost #3688 of 71791/28/16 at 4:40pmpost #3689 of 71791/28/16 at 5:16pmpost #3690 of 71791/30/16 at 6:36am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Currently, there are 1102 Active Users (107 Members and 995 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Cuts! Fatherhood leather jacket sale 40/50R ish -RickOwens, MMM,... 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › 2 pairs of new GUSTIN jeans 34 slim 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 45 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 48 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...