or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 240

post #3586 of 6254

Tipo fit sportcoats are bang-on true to size for me.  

post #3587 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Can any of you gents fill me in tipo fit. Do you gents take your regular size or recommending going up one?

I have a Tenero in 50 and a Tipo in 52. (Tenero is a bit shorter and slimmer in the waist.) I recommend going up one.

I found the 50 to be a bit tight in the chest but fine in the shoulder. The 52 fit well in the chest but needed to be taken in at the waist.
post #3588 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by heldentenor View Post

Tipo fit sportcoats are bang-on true to size for me.  
Thank you sir for your input will go with my regular size.
post #3589 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanagi View Post

I have a Tenero in 50 and a Tipo in 52. (Tenero is a bit shorter and slimmer in the waist.) I recommend going up one.

I found the 50 to be a bit tight in the chest but fine in the shoulder. The 52 fit well in the chest but needed to be taken in at the waist.
Thank you
post #3590 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Can any of you gents fill me in tipo fit. Do you gents take your regular size or recommending going up one?

 

I find that tipo runs pretty true to size.  I'm a slim 40 chest, and a 40S/50C in almost every brand I try on including the Eidos Tipo.


Edited by pi34 - 1/15/16 at 1:16pm
post #3591 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by pi34 View Post

I find that tipo runs pretty true to size.  I'm a slim 40 chest, and a 40S/50C in almost every brand I try on including the Eidos Tipo.  I can almost squeeze into a 38 in the top, but the new cut absolutely not.

What new cut? The bathazar? The balthazar and tip are the exact same block. The o ly difference is the balthazar is 1 cm shorter with a slighty more narrow, bellied lapel.
post #3592 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


What new cut? The bathazar? The balthazar and tip are the exact same block. The o ly difference is the balthazar is 1 cm shorter with a slighty more narrow, bellied lapel.

 

Not sure.  I only own 40 in Tipo and it is usually what I wear, but I tried on a 38 Tipo at Bloomingdale's that fit followed by a 38 in the new cut which did not.  I'm thinking that I did not lose weight and the 38 Tipo at Bloomingdale's just had the wrong store tag on it.  Edited previous post to remove that so no one relies on it in the future.

post #3593 of 6254

@Murlsquirl Can you elaborate on the new shoulder expression this season? I am eyeing a NMWA suit and am wondering what the differences are from your previous season Lorenzos/NMWAs. Thanks. 

post #3594 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMC View Post

@Murlsquirl
 Can you elaborate on the new shoulder expression this season? I am eyeing a NMWA suit and am wondering what the differences are from your previous season Lorenzos/NMWAs. Thanks. 

A cleaner and much more natural look. No waterfall or poof to it...for lack of better/proper words. I'm very, very happy with it.
post #3595 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

A cleaner and much more natural look. No waterfall or poof to it...for lack of better/proper words. I'm very, very happy with it.
Sounds great. Less grinze. Any big difference in sleeve pitch between this and that brown Jort?
post #3596 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMC View Post

Sounds great. Less grinze. Any big difference in sleeve pitch between this and that brown Jort?

Nope.
post #3597 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


A cleaner and much more natural look. No waterfall or poof to it...for lack of better/proper words. I'm very, very happy with it.

 

Agree with this. I've loved the Lorenzo from FW14 and this past summer's NMWA cut, but I was never 100% happy with how they sat on my shoulders. 

This seasons cut basically solves this issue completely for me. The first time I put it on I involuntarily blurted out "holy shit" because it was just so spot on.

 

2 sportcoats and 2 suits from Eidos/NMWA this season later and I may be willing to admit I have a problem... :embar: 

post #3598 of 6254
Yep, I just opened the brown/grey herringbone...it's lovely.
post #3599 of 6254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

A cleaner and much more natural look. No waterfall or poof to it...for lack of better/proper words. I'm very, very happy with it.
Exciting, and potentially expensive info...
post #3600 of 6254
@Murlsquirl - pics please. I waited too long and my size was long gone. I want to see/know that it's as awesome as I thought it would be.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli