or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 225

post #3361 of 6220

Is it okay to request a proxy for lupo collar polos?

 

Living in Canada sucks

post #3362 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Is it okay to request a proxy for lupo collar polos?

Living in Canada sucks

Will Bloomingdales not ship there? They shipped one to Australia for me.
post #3363 of 6220
Free shipping to canada!! I didnt even check.
post #3364 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Free shipping to canada!! I didnt even check.

I am an Eidos enabler - living vicariously through the purchases of others.
post #3365 of 6220
I scored some sweet pieces!$&&!!")(?

4 trousers: navy flannel, navy twill, charcoal nailhead, grey herringbone

Green cashmere/wool sweater

Charcoal flannel double windowpane jacket

Love the trousers, Antonio! Amazing fabrics and construction.
post #3366 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

I scored some sweet pieces!$&&!!")(?

4 trousers: navy flannel, navy twill, charcoal nailhead, grey herringbone

Green cashmere/wool sweater

Charcoal flannel double windowpane jacket

Love the trousers, Antonio! Amazing fabrics and construction.


Nice dude—pics!
post #3367 of 6220
Haymakers has this gorgeous flannel navy suit that I'm just dreaming about. I'm not a suit guy, really, but after seeing it in person I started thinking of amazing ways you could wear it.
post #3368 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Is it okay to request a proxy for lupo collar polos?

Living in Canada sucks

Yea I can help you out if they won't.
post #3369 of 6220
Hiya Antonio,

This looks to be a Tipo, correct?

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-houndstooth-regular-fit-sport-coat?ID=1450923&CategoryID=3864&LinkType=&brandIndex=1#fn=spp%3D12%26ppp%3D180%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D%26spc%3D36%26cm_kws%3DEidos%20%26pn%3D1

Also, any insight into the cloth? Heavy? Light? Still waiting for you guys to get some traction in Atlanta. Hopefully will be able to try some stuff on in person soon.
post #3370 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Hiya Antonio,

This looks to be a Tipo, correct?

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-houndstooth-regular-fit-sport-coat?ID=1450923&CategoryID=3864&LinkType=&brandIndex=1#fn=spp%3D12%26ppp%3D180%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D%26spc%3D36%26cm_kws%3DEidos%20%26pn%3D1

Also, any insight into the cloth? Heavy? Light? Still waiting for you guys to get some traction in Atlanta. Hopefully will be able to try some stuff on in person soon.

that is the cut that he made specifically for bloomingdales, so no, not the tipo. the thing that makes it easy to tell is that it is 2 button, instead of 3
post #3371 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

that is the cut that he made specifically for bloomingdales, so no, not the tipo. the thing that makes it easy to tell is that it is 2 button, instead of 3

Ah, my mistake. The jacket frankly fits the model like shit, though knowing Bloomingdales that's clearly them having no idea how to style anything. It does look a bit less trim than some of the other cuts, which I am a fan of. I suppose I may have to just pull the trigger and see how it fits. You'd think if it was a proprietary fit/exclusive they'd put a bit more effort in, but then again...
post #3372 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post


Ah, my mistake. The jacket frankly fits the model like shit, though knowing Bloomingdales that's clearly them having no idea how to style anything. It does look a bit less trim than some of the other cuts, which I am a fan of. I suppose I may have to just pull the trigger and see how it fits. You'd think if it was a proprietary fit/exclusive they'd put a bit more effort in, but then again...


What is shown in the photos is not necessarily what is represented of the cut they offer in store.

 

A lot of what Bloomies uses for photography are samples - some may be the Tipo, Primo, Tenero, etc. To my knowledge, they are only stocking the Balthazar model, which you can probably find pictures of somewhere back a few pages.

 

edit: Here's one

post #3373 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Ah, my mistake. The jacket frankly fits the model like shit, though knowing Bloomingdales that's clearly them having no idea how to style anything. It does look a bit less trim than some of the other cuts, which I am a fan of. I suppose I may have to just pull the trigger and see how it fits. You'd think if it was a proprietary fit/exclusive they'd put a bit more effort in, but then again...

lots of shops have stocked that jacket. Haymakers here in Nashville has it in the Tenero cut, if you like that cut. Haberdash has it as well (same cut, slightly different configuration). Some other shops that don't do ecommerce have it, too.
post #3374 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

lots of shops have stocked that jacket. Haymakers here in Nashville has it in the Tenero cut, if you like that cut. Haberdash has it as well (same cut, slightly different configuration). Some other shops that don't do ecommerce have it, too.

I actually prefer the Bloomingdale's configuration (barchetta plus open patches). The cloth is pretty great though (at least it looks good). It would be dope if the tooth was a bit larger scale (a la Antonio's custom number for a #StyFoDude), but I think it would be a pretty versatile jacket.
post #3375 of 6220
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

I actually prefer the Bloomingdale's configuration (barchetta plus open patches). The cloth is pretty great though (at least it looks good). It would be dope if the tooth was a bit larger scale (a la Antonio's custom number for a #StyFoDude), but I think it would be a pretty versatile jacket.

Right on. The cloth is nice—not sure the weight, but it is soft and drapes pretty well (it's kind of like a mid-weight flannel if my memory serves correctly, not a heavy tweed).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli