Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 222post #3317 of 716912/8/15 at 7:25ampost #3318 of 716912/8/15 at 7:48ampost #3319 of 716912/8/15 at 9:43amQuote:No 36/46 in tailored clothing - didn't look at other sizes--was decently stocked.
I believe there were 2 black, shiny suits in EU 46 - casino/vegas look.
There was one double breasted suit - beautiful - that a woman bought. From what I could tell she was buying an outfit for her man because I encountered her by the ties and pocket squares trying to puzzle out combos. Lucky guy whoever he is.Quote:Good selection for sportswear and outerwear. Not much tailoring.
Do you mean good selection of sportswear for size 36/46/small? Cause that was not my experience at all. The smallest pants were 32" waists and I couldnt find any 14.5" collars, nor many 15" in the shirts.
Otherwise, I felt like there was quite a bit of tailored wear between eidos and isaia in size EU48 and above.
One other note: they had a group of about 10 really nice umbrellas but I didnt see pricing and didnt ask. Seemed very nice. Also, the price list said to ask for pricing on bags, but I didnt see any bags. Anybody else have more info on this stuff?
Edited by Rusty - 12/8/15 at 1:48pmpost #3320 of 716912/8/15 at 10:10amQuote:
Yes, ran into Quinton yesterday. He was a pleasure, as always. Some great outerwear pieces, wife said I have too many overcoats. I didn't look at tailored clothing from either Isaia or Eidos. Overall, I think it was a pretty good selection of items. I'll stop by before the sale ends.
Edited by gyasih - 12/8/15 at 11:22ampost #3321 of 716912/8/15 at 11:17ampost #3322 of 716912/8/15 at 11:37amStopped by last night. If I recall correctly, there was 1 racked of suits and 1 rack of SCs in 38/48. Bought the navy donegal sc (which I had been looking for) and a suit. Gonna try to got back for the few things I passed on yesterday.
EDIT: I did not mean to say there are no other sizes, I only had enough time to look in my size but I did see racks labeled size 50 and 52.
Edited by unaware - 12/8/15 at 12:12pmpost #3323 of 716912/8/15 at 11:42ampost #3324 of 716912/8/15 at 12:50pmpost #3325 of 716912/8/15 at 1:00pmpost #3326 of 716912/8/15 at 1:38pmQuote:
Gotstyle does, and currently has sport coats and suits. I don't think they carry much else.
Burrows Clothiers in Oakville carries them, or used to. I think that's it.post #3327 of 716912/8/15 at 2:16pmI'm finally making it to NYC Thursday afternoon for a solo trip. I was planning on getting my Eidos fix at:
Bloomingdales 59th, I have bought tons from Marc over the phone. WIll be cool to go in the store and meet him.
NMWA - I have not tried their cut, so pretty stoked about being able to try on their cuts in Eidos and everything else in that place
Sample sale - I just learned that the Sample sale is going through Friday at Noon. I am hoping there will still be something left at least in 50-52 range.
I am quite excited to actually be able to try on a few cuts and play with sizing to dial in. I am a 50 or 52 depending on cut, but I want to flirt with a long and see how it works.
Any other NYC spots I need to hit this weekend?post #3328 of 716912/8/15 at 2:24pmpost #3329 of 716912/8/15 at 2:40pmpost #3330 of 716912/8/15 at 3:37pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Currently, there are 1091 Active Users (149 Members and 942 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Barbour Ashby Olive w/ hood and warm pile liner (SMALL) 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 22 minutes ago
- › Isaia Question for Tag and Model 23 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 31 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 43 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...