Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:31 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 1/9/17 at 6:36pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:29 am in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 220post #3287 of 670312/2/15 at 5:16pmpost #3288 of 670312/2/15 at 5:41pm
It's going on now until Friday afternoon!
Below is a repost. To bid, please go here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/512486/styleforum-gives-2015-our-annual-holiday-charity-auctions-for-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/50_50#post_8211153
Auction 4: Choice of Eidos suit from @gdl203 and NoManWalksAlone.
Ends Friday, Dec 4, 2015.5 p.m. PST
Let's start the bidding... now. The following auction will be a 48 hour auction and will end at 5 pm PST.
Up for auction is an Eidos suit of the winner's choice (anything in your size is fair game) from @gdl203 and No Man Walks Alone. Eidos suits are designed by our very own @NickPollica , and we are happy to be able to be able to offer this item for your consideration.
As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care. It's an incredibly stressful and emotionally drainging time for families, and financial issues associated with loss of time at work, only compound those stresses. The Ronald McDonald Houses do their best to alleviate that stress by providing food and shelter and a home away from home for these families. I know that during this time, there are many worthy charities to support, and we really appreciate your taking part in these charity auctions.There are many choices to be had. All of them can be seen here:http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/makers/makersinfo/view/id/159/#shopproducts. Retail ranges from $1495 to $1595
Please bid generously to help the Ronald McDonald House.
Fok.post #3289 of 670312/2/15 at 5:42pmQuote:
If I get that parka, will you throw in the beard?post #3290 of 670312/2/15 at 5:46pmpost #3291 of 670312/2/15 at 6:14pmpost #3292 of 670312/2/15 at 6:38pmpost #3293 of 670312/2/15 at 11:58pm
Apologies for the poor photo, but I wanted to share a photo of the DB blackwatch dinner jacket from a few seasons ago.
I recently wore it to my office holiday party after picking it up for a steal. It's my first Eidos tailoring piece (my only other Eidos piece is the green casentino field jacket from Bloomingdale's a few seasons ago as well) and I absolutely love it. When I first saw this jacket, I thought it was too bold and I couldn't pull it off, but I went out on a limb and am glad I did. Love the fit and got compliments all night.
Antonio - you've got me sold.post #3294 of 670312/3/15 at 7:19amQuote:Originally Posted by NickPollica
Just so you all know, Gentry is not a store we plan on expanding our tailoring offering in. They will have 1-2 sleeves in the tenero model each season, max. There are plenty of places to get our tailoring online at this point and additional tailoring does not really fit into how I want Eidos presented along side brands like Visvim, Our Legacy and Engineered Garments. In general, you all should expect to see our brand taking a much more broad approach to our collection with a substantially smaller focus on tailoring outside of Bloomingdales and NMWA.
Working on MTM/MTO but the reality is that we are not a big enough operation to manage this process the way it deserves to be managed at this moment. Will let you all know when that changes, but when it does, do not expect a large roll out. Probably only NMWA in the US.
Finally, you are all VIPs in my book:
The sale runs through Friday and is open from 10am-7pm. There is a lot of amazing stuff, with full size runs of some great tailoring and outerwear this time around. Enjoy.
So does the sale open at 10am on Dec 7th or 4pm as indicated on flyer? Thanks!post #3295 of 670312/3/15 at 12:58pmpost #3296 of 670312/3/15 at 6:22pmpost #3297 of 670312/3/15 at 11:31pmpost #3298 of 670312/3/15 at 11:43pmpost #3299 of 670312/4/15 at 4:14ampost #3300 of 670312/4/15 at 8:38pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › LEMAIRE 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 9 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 13 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...