or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 209

post #3121 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
 

Greg: Any chance you will have the NMWA cut to try on at the trunk show next Saturday?

 

Yes, we will bring one of each size

post #3122 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post


Yes, but fortunately a slew of other shops have started carrying Eidos: Saks, Nordstrom (!), Coachman Clothiers, Utah Woolen Mills, Martin Patrick 3...so, we are fortunate in that various shops around the country now have stock that people in those areas can go try out.

Adding Haberdash to the list, especially since I'll be dropping in there today.
post #3123 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Our model is a riff on the Ciro.  Small modifications to the jacket, and higher rise for the trousers.
I really like yall's model, but after trying it, need a 40L, which yall don't have shog[1].gif
post #3124 of 6274

If you mean 50L, we did carry that size this season.  They've been selling well actually.

post #3125 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

I really like yall's model, but after trying it, need a 40L, which yall don't have shog[1].gif

The NMWA model is longer than the Ciro fyi
post #3126 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

The NMWA model is longer than the Ciro fyi

I could try a 40r, I suppose. the ciro 42L fit me perfectly. the NMWA is beautiful, but the shoulders are too wide for me.

But now I see there is a 40L in the NMWA. Is that new?!
post #3127 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

If you mean 50L, we did carry that size this season.  They've been selling well actually.

Looks like the shoulders were taken in 1cm from last season...?
post #3128 of 6274
No the shoulders weren't changed from last season. The person taking the measurements here has changed so that may be it? They fit the same in shoulders and chest as they did for spring
post #3129 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

No the shoulders weren't changed from last season. The person taking the measurements here has changed so that may be it? They fit the same in shoulders and chest as they did for spring

That's good news. Thank you.
post #3130 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


The NMWA model is longer than the Ciro fyi

@NickPollica this is helpful.

As for the other major NMWA v. Ciro measurements, are the Shoulder and Chest measurements the same?

(not that it matters too much, since absolutely no one ordered the Ciro this season)

post #3131 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnnj View Post

@NickPollica
 this is helpful.
As for the other major NMWA v. Ciro measurements, are the Shoulder and Chest measurements the same?
(not that it matters too much, since absolutely no one ordered the Ciro this season)

The models are exactly the same in measurement with the following exceptions:

NMWA is 1cm longer (the button point is proportionally lower as well due to the increased length
The quarters on the NMWA are 1cm more closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

I could try a 40r, I suppose. the ciro 42L fit me perfectly. the NMWA is beautiful, but the shoulders are too wide for me.

But now I see there is a 40L in the NMWA. Is that new?!

The shoulders on the 2 garments measure exactly the same. Maybe it was just the individual 1 ordered? There is a +/- 1cm tolerance for all measurements on our garments, meaning that on any garment any measurement can be with 1cm bigger or smaller than spec without falling outside of our quality control standards.
post #3132 of 6274
That's awesome news, thanks Antonio. I'm going to guess it was a 1 off deal or that I'm misremembering and I was a 40L in the ciro
post #3133 of 6274
Quinton looked so cool this AM I dragged him out to the terrace to be photographed...For you guys that haven't tried our basic sweaters, your are missing out. The turtleneck is really, really good.


post #3134 of 6274
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

Quinton looked so cool this AM I dragged him out to the terrace to be photographed...For you guys that haven't tried our basic sweaters, your are missing out. The turtleneck is really, really good.


Wow, great look Q and Antonio. Is that one of your jackets or Stoffa maybe?

 

Cheers

post #3135 of 6274
That's the Eidos suede fisherman's vest from last spring.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli