or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 206

post #3076 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres94 View Post

A beautiful jacket, where did you find this?

Thanks! I bought mine at Utah Woolen Mills. Went in for the Isaia trunk show last weekend, left with an Eidos jacket.
post #3077 of 6323

I tried on the latest Tenero today, and it seems much more snug than last year's version. I usually take a 42, and the 44 was perfect this year (shoulders looked much better as well). All of my other 42/52's still fit fine, so it wasn't too much summer beer. 

post #3078 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

I tried on the latest Tenero today, and it seems much more snug than last year's version. I usually take a 42, and the 44 was perfect this year (shoulders looked much better as well). All of my other 42/52's still fit fine, so it wasn't too much summer beer. 

You're sure it was a Tenero? Where did you try it on?

@ComfortablyDumb

From where? Beautiful pickup!

@brp2

Jealous!
post #3079 of 6323
Saw the Eidos x Kimber collection in person on Friday night. Some awesome pieces, with stuff you really cannot find elsewhere. Loving the waxed boot and the suede derby, and want to try the navy suede trainer

All available online now too - http://christiankimber.com/collections/christian-kimber-x-eidos-napoli
post #3080 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post


You're sure it was a Tenero? Where did you try it on?
 

Yes...Haberdash. Great selection, and even better in person compared to the lighting of the online photos. Ask for measurements though if ordering. Maybe it was just the silk/wool one I tried.

post #3081 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post


@ComfortablyDumb

From where? Beautiful pickup!

 

Thank you! Got it from AK Rikk's.

post #3082 of 6323

Our new Eidos tailored collection - suits, sport coats and overcoats - is now up online; and I think this is the best one yet

 

Some eye candy

 

 

 

 

post #3083 of 6323
Yeah, @gdl203, I said on Twitter, I said in the NMWA thread, and I'll say it here: incredible, killer collection.

Also I have to say I'm glad to see prices have remained where they have been (or even lower in some cases). Not sure why, but I've been expecting a price hike for Eidos stuff any season now. Glad to see it's maintained it's position.
post #3084 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

Yeah, @gdl203, I said on Twitter, I said in the NMWA thread, and I'll say it here: incredible, killer collection.

Also I have to say I'm glad to see prices have remained where they have been (or even lower in some cases). Not sure why, but I've been expecting a price hike for Eidos stuff any season now. Glad to see it's maintained it's position.

 

Thanks 

 

Prices vary based on fabrics - I think that Antonio & team did a great job this season in having a lot of great fabric options in Group 1 & 2, so there was little need to tap into the more expensive fabrics to create a capsule of beautiful garments.

post #3085 of 6323
The more I look, the more I want. Great collection at NMWA.
post #3086 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

OK I will post it for you @amckeague


LOOKS AWESOME



This sweater is great. Looks like Bloomies NYC and Gentry NYC is sold out so the hunt begins. Anyone have sizing experience with this beauty in case I miraculously happen upon one? I'm a 39 in Eidos shirts, 48 in the Field Jacket and I would assume the sports coats though I never tried any on), medium in the cotton basketweave cardigan from SS15. I'm usually a small in most designer tops/sweaters but wasn't sure if I would be a small or medium in this. Would want that nice grandfather lookfor this one, not the hipster skin tight look. Thanks!
post #3087 of 6323
@tonio028, you can try Scoop NYC:

http://www.scoopnyc.com/thompson-belted-shawl-collar-cardigan.html#

According to the website it will arrive in-store on the 26th.
post #3088 of 6323
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

This sweater is great. Looks like Bloomies NYC and Gentry NYC is sold out so the hunt begins. Anyone have sizing experience with this beauty in case I miraculously happen upon one? I'm a 39 in Eidos shirts, 48 in the Field Jacket and I would assume the sports coats though I never tried any on), medium in the cotton basketweave cardigan from SS15. I'm usually a small in most designer tops/sweaters but wasn't sure if I would be a small or medium in this. Would want that nice grandfather lookfor this one, not the hipster skin tight look. Thanks!

Hi there, sorry, I was the guy who purchased the last belted cardigan from Gentry. It's size M. It's a tad snug on me, but it stretches, so I'm not worried. I have one other Eidos piece right now, a DB sport jacket, size 50R; I'll post a pic later. (Got a grey herringbone tweed DB Ulster coming in from NMWA soon, can't wait!) Hope the following picture of the cardigan on me gives an idea…

Eidos Belted Cardigan
post #3089 of 6323
I want to try out the Grey Pinstripe suit. It looks very nice. My size 52 jacket is a big big on me now, may size down to a 50 and see how it works...
post #3090 of 6323
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli