Thanks! I bought mine at Utah Woolen Mills. Went in for the Isaia trunk show last weekend, left with an Eidos jacket.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Eidos Napoli - Page 206post #3076 of 632310/17/15 at 2:49pmpost #3077 of 632310/17/15 at 4:31pmpost #3078 of 632310/17/15 at 5:02pmQuote:
You're sure it was a Tenero? Where did you try it on?
From where? Beautiful pickup!
Jealous!post #3079 of 632310/17/15 at 5:06pmSaw the Eidos x Kimber collection in person on Friday night. Some awesome pieces, with stuff you really cannot find elsewhere. Loving the waxed boot and the suede derby, and want to try the navy suede trainer
All available online now too - http://christiankimber.com/collections/christian-kimber-x-eidos-napolipost #3080 of 632310/17/15 at 5:43pmpost #3081 of 632310/17/15 at 6:50pmpost #3082 of 632310/20/15 at 1:35pmpost #3083 of 632310/21/15 at 6:29amYeah, @gdl203, I said on Twitter, I said in the NMWA thread, and I'll say it here: incredible, killer collection.
Also I have to say I'm glad to see prices have remained where they have been (or even lower in some cases). Not sure why, but I've been expecting a price hike for Eidos stuff any season now. Glad to see it's maintained it's position.post #3084 of 632310/21/15 at 9:15amQuote:Originally Posted by mossrockss
Yeah, @gdl203, I said on Twitter, I said in the NMWA thread, and I'll say it here: incredible, killer collection.
Also I have to say I'm glad to see prices have remained where they have been (or even lower in some cases). Not sure why, but I've been expecting a price hike for Eidos stuff any season now. Glad to see it's maintained it's position.
Prices vary based on fabrics - I think that Antonio & team did a great job this season in having a lot of great fabric options in Group 1 & 2, so there was little need to tap into the more expensive fabrics to create a capsule of beautiful garments.post #3085 of 632310/21/15 at 9:30ampost #3086 of 632310/21/15 at 9:41amQuote:Originally Posted by mossrockss
OK I will post it for you @amckeague
This sweater is great. Looks like Bloomies NYC and Gentry NYC is sold out so the hunt begins. Anyone have sizing experience with this beauty in case I miraculously happen upon one? I'm a 39 in Eidos shirts, 48 in the Field Jacket and I would assume the sports coats though I never tried any on), medium in the cotton basketweave cardigan from SS15. I'm usually a small in most designer tops/sweaters but wasn't sure if I would be a small or medium in this. Would want that nice grandfather lookfor this one, not the hipster skin tight look. Thanks!post #3087 of 632310/21/15 at 10:55ampost #3088 of 632310/21/15 at 3:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by tonio028
This sweater is great. Looks like Bloomies NYC and Gentry NYC is sold out so the hunt begins. Anyone have sizing experience with this beauty in case I miraculously happen upon one? I'm a 39 in Eidos shirts, 48 in the Field Jacket and I would assume the sports coats though I never tried any on), medium in the cotton basketweave cardigan from SS15. I'm usually a small in most designer tops/sweaters but wasn't sure if I would be a small or medium in this. Would want that nice grandfather lookfor this one, not the hipster skin tight look. Thanks!
Hi there, sorry, I was the guy who purchased the last belted cardigan from Gentry. It's size M. It's a tad snug on me, but it stretches, so I'm not worried. I have one other Eidos piece right now, a DB sport jacket, size 50R; I'll post a pic later. (Got a grey herringbone tweed DB Ulster coming in from NMWA soon, can't wait!) Hope the following picture of the cardigan on me gives an idea…post #3089 of 632310/21/15 at 3:59pmpost #3090 of 632310/21/15 at 4:29pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › ***the Epicurean knits thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 20 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina Uetam Brown Suede String Loafer 80228 - BNIB (8.5UK) 24 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 30 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...