Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 5/17/14 at 1:01am in Classic Menswear
- Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:14 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 21
Styleforum Top Pickspost #302 of 8547/18/14 at 9:05ampost #303 of 8547/18/14 at 2:48pmpost #304 of 8547/18/14 at 9:36pmpost #305 of 8547/19/14 at 7:15ampost #306 of 8547/19/14 at 7:26amQuote:
IMHO the brown and cream shepard's check is the 2nd most versatile jacket a guy can wear after a blue blazer as it is equally at home with denim, chinos and flannels.post #307 of 8547/19/14 at 7:40amQuote:
How much is it on sale? I saw a couple at the midtown bloomingdales, but didn't have time to try it on. Might stop by bloomingdales in Soho today.post #308 of 8547/19/14 at 7:46amQuote:
I agree and your jackets fit like a glove. I went to see if bloomies in SF had any more but nothing in a 38s.
I can't wait to see what fall has to offer.post #309 of 8547/19/14 at 12:00pmQuote:
That is one lovely jacket. Wear in good health, J.
And that's what I'm hoping for, some nice samples like this one over at Greg's & Kyle's.post #310 of 8547/20/14 at 3:58pmQuote:
I wear a size 15.75 shirt in most makes. (My Chan and size 15.75 Mazzarelli are approximately 15 7/8" from center of button to center of buttonhole after several machine washings on the gentle cycle and hang dryings.) I tried on both a size 15.5 and size 16 Eidos dress shirt yesterday at Bloomingdale's NYC. I much prefer the body of size 15.5 shirt, even though the collar is a touch snug. I ended up buying two size 15.5 linen shirts from C'H'C'M'. I won't being wearing a tie with these shirts, so the collar size doesn't matter all that much to me. I measured the middle of button to middle of buttonhole length to be approximately 15 3/4". I'm going to test the shrinkage of the collar over the next few weeks to see if it is within tolerable limits. If so, I'll probably buy some more shirts -- they're nice and slim.post #311 of 8547/20/14 at 7:29pmpost #312 of 8547/20/14 at 8:02pmpost #313 of 8547/20/14 at 8:04pmpost #314 of 8547/21/14 at 5:05amQuote:
The stone Solaro! From a couple weeks ago:
- Eidos Napoli
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1525 Active Users (371 Members and 1154 Guests)
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 34 seconds ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 17 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...