Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 21
Styleforum Top Pickspost #302 of 38137/18/14 at 9:05ampost #303 of 38137/18/14 at 2:48pmpost #304 of 38137/18/14 at 9:36pmpost #305 of 38137/19/14 at 7:15ampost #306 of 38137/19/14 at 7:26amQuote:
IMHO the brown and cream shepard's check is the 2nd most versatile jacket a guy can wear after a blue blazer as it is equally at home with denim, chinos and flannels.post #307 of 38137/19/14 at 7:40amQuote:
How much is it on sale? I saw a couple at the midtown bloomingdales, but didn't have time to try it on. Might stop by bloomingdales in Soho today.post #308 of 38137/19/14 at 7:46amQuote:
I agree and your jackets fit like a glove. I went to see if bloomies in SF had any more but nothing in a 38s.
I can't wait to see what fall has to offer.post #309 of 38137/19/14 at 12:00pmQuote:
That is one lovely jacket. Wear in good health, J.
And that's what I'm hoping for, some nice samples like this one over at Greg's & Kyle's.post #310 of 38137/20/14 at 3:58pmQuote:
I wear a size 15.75 shirt in most makes. (My Chan and size 15.75 Mazzarelli are approximately 15 7/8" from center of button to center of buttonhole after several machine washings on the gentle cycle and hang dryings.) I tried on both a size 15.5 and size 16 Eidos dress shirt yesterday at Bloomingdale's NYC. I much prefer the body of size 15.5 shirt, even though the collar is a touch snug. I ended up buying two size 15.5 linen shirts from C'H'C'M'. I won't being wearing a tie with these shirts, so the collar size doesn't matter all that much to me. I measured the middle of button to middle of buttonhole length to be approximately 15 3/4". I'm going to test the shrinkage of the collar over the next few weeks to see if it is within tolerable limits. If so, I'll probably buy some more shirts -- they're nice and slim.post #311 of 38137/20/14 at 7:29pmpost #312 of 38137/20/14 at 8:02pmpost #313 of 38137/20/14 at 8:04pmpost #314 of 38137/21/14 at 5:05amQuote:
The stone Solaro! From a couple weeks ago:
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
Currently, there are 1435 Active Users (354 Members and 1081 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 16 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 19 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 25 minutes ago
- › BASICALLY GIVING THIS AWAY: Eidos Napoli Tipo Teal/Char-Brown Linen... 26 minutes ago
- › What is my face shape ? 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?