or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Eidos Napoli - Page 171

post #2551 of 6235
Sample sale

http://www.260samplesale.com/the-2015-isaia-napoli-sample-sale--129-prince.html
post #2552 of 6235
Thanks!
post #2553 of 6235
Back from the tailor:

post #2554 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

Back from the tailor:
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Both the jacket and polo look nice, but I'd shorten the jacket sleeves a bit.

post #2555 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post

Both the jacket and polo look nice, but I'd shorten the jacket sleeves a bit.
+1
post #2556 of 6235

Cleaned up at the sample sale earlier today for those in NYC. Suits were picked through but great selection of Blazers and shirts, definitely worth a trip over there. I'm a 48 and was having trouble deciding what to get. Wound up with 3 Blazers, dress shirt, pants and 2 pocket squares for $1,500.
post #2557 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat25 View Post

Cleaned up at the sample sale earlier today for those in NYC. Suits were picked through but great selection of Blazers and shirts, definitely worth a trip over there. I'm a 48 and was having trouble deciding what to get. Wound up with 3 Blazers, dress shirt, pants and 2 pocket squares for $1,500.
It's times like this I wish I lived in NYC
post #2558 of 6235
Anyone take photos of the sample sale? Did you happen to see anything in 46R? Shirts in 38 (15)?
post #2559 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post

Anyone take photos of the sample sale? Did you happen to see anything in 46R? Shirts in 38 (15)?

Didn't check other sizes but there was a great selection. Almost everything from Bloomingdales and lots of other good stuff. Picture from my fitting room.
post #2560 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat25 View Post

Didn't check other sizes but there was a great selection. Almost everything from Bloomingdales and lots of other good stuff. Picture from my fitting room.
What was the rough price range on SCs?
post #2561 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by avsmusic1 View Post

What was the rough price range on SCs?

$395
post #2562 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat25 View Post

$395
Ugh... Really wish I could have checked this out. It would have been a perfect intro to the brand for me at that price
post #2563 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat25 View Post

Didn't check other sizes but there was a great selection. Almost everything from Bloomingdales and lots of other good stuff. Picture from my fitting room.

You must be a 48R. I like that green one at the front sleeves too short, damn functioning cuffs.

I grabbed some PS and a 100% silk gray SC, the one in the middle of your picture.
post #2564 of 6235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat25 View Post

Didn't check other sizes but there was a great selection. Almost everything from Bloomingdales and lots of other good stuff. Picture from my fitting room.

The two to the far left are they Green and Brown SC?
post #2565 of 6235
Damn that's insane. Couple of beautiful coats in that pic
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Eidos Napoli