That jacket looks fantastic with stone or very very pale khaki trousers, as well as any white and raw denim.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:14 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Eidos Napoli - Page 16post #226 of 28526/25/14 at 7:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #227 of 28526/25/14 at 1:29pmhas anyone tried on the lupo polo ?
i know antonio mentioned it coming in a tad short/off spec, but i'm not sure mine can stay tucked in unless i'm wearing trousers at my natural waist.
as a casual option, it's perfect, but the waistband of my calvins is fairly visible (at the sides, not the front or back) while wearing denim.post #228 of 28526/25/14 at 6:51pmpost #229 of 28526/25/14 at 6:55pmQuote:
i caught your post. i'm 5'10" 170, but broad chested and could stand to drop a few pounds of beer weight. i think if i was in fighting shape, i wouldn't be as bothered, but i just wanted to see if it was worth sizing up (never been a large in anything).post #230 of 28526/26/14 at 6:46ampost #231 of 28526/26/14 at 6:50ampost #232 of 28526/26/14 at 4:38pmpost #233 of 28526/27/14 at 10:28ampost #234 of 28526/28/14 at 1:21ampost #235 of 28526/28/14 at 8:20am
I really liked Eidos Napoli Spring Summer 2015 collection at Pitti Uomo. I was warmly welcomed by Nick & Quinton.
I hope they will have more success in years to come because they do a great job.
I did few pictures of the collection. Check it out ; ) -> http://www.high-toned.fr/en/2014/06/eidos-napoli-spring-summer-2015-at-pitti-uomo-86/post #236 of 28526/28/14 at 11:07ampost #237 of 28526/29/14 at 9:35ampost #238 of 28526/29/14 at 5:52pmpost #239 of 28526/29/14 at 6:09pmpost #240 of 28526/30/14 at 8:45am
- Eidos Napoli
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 14 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › True Detective Season 2 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...