That jacket looks fantastic with stone or very very pale khaki trousers, as well as any white and raw denim.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napoli - Page 16post #226 of 18486/25/14 at 7:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #227 of 18486/25/14 at 1:29pmhas anyone tried on the lupo polo ?
i know antonio mentioned it coming in a tad short/off spec, but i'm not sure mine can stay tucked in unless i'm wearing trousers at my natural waist.
as a casual option, it's perfect, but the waistband of my calvins is fairly visible (at the sides, not the front or back) while wearing denim.post #228 of 18486/25/14 at 6:51pmpost #229 of 18486/25/14 at 6:55pmQuote:
i caught your post. i'm 5'10" 170, but broad chested and could stand to drop a few pounds of beer weight. i think if i was in fighting shape, i wouldn't be as bothered, but i just wanted to see if it was worth sizing up (never been a large in anything).post #230 of 18486/26/14 at 6:46ampost #231 of 18486/26/14 at 6:50ampost #232 of 18486/26/14 at 4:38pmpost #233 of 18486/27/14 at 10:28ampost #234 of 18486/28/14 at 1:21ampost #235 of 18486/28/14 at 8:20am
I really liked Eidos Napoli Spring Summer 2015 collection at Pitti Uomo. I was warmly welcomed by Nick & Quinton.
I hope they will have more success in years to come because they do a great job.
I did few pictures of the collection. Check it out ; ) -> http://www.high-toned.fr/en/2014/06/eidos-napoli-spring-summer-2015-at-pitti-uomo-86/post #236 of 18486/28/14 at 11:07ampost #237 of 18486/29/14 at 9:35ampost #238 of 18486/29/14 at 5:52pmpost #239 of 18486/29/14 at 6:09pmpost #240 of 18486/30/14 at 8:45am
- Eidos Napoli
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Alpha Limit - A Perfect Choice for Workout Supplement ! 1 minute ago
- › lasts and bespoke shoe makers 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Can I get some help deciding between these 3 pairs of shoes? 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...