Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:20 am in Classic Menswear
- shirts,sweaters,jackets,suits,coats,pants and shoes Last post on 4/7/11 at 5:56pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- ISAIA NAPOLI - SUPER HUGE MEGATHREAD - Suits, Sport Coats, Jackets, Pants, Ties, Hangers &... Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brands similar to Brooks Brothers' Price Range Last post on 8/25/12 at 10:04am in Classic Menswear
- If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed Last post on 1/31/15 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Eidos Napolipost #1 of 16528/14/13 at 8:10amThread StarterI've been seeing mention of Eidos Napoli popping up more and more over the last little while. As far as I can tell, it is affiliated with Isaia Napoli (maybe it's little brother) and uses their manufacturing infrastructure. Does anyone have any information regarding the launch date, where it will be available and what the price to quality ratio is like?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 16528/14/13 at 8:19am
IIRC one of the people working on (or marketing?) the line has posted on SF, including fit pics in the WAYWRN thread in the past. Can't remember the username, but if you run a search for Eidos Napoli within that thread, you should find him. PM him that you've made this thread, and he'd probably be happy to comment!post #3 of 16528/20/13 at 1:40pm
SO glad everyone is hearing about EIDOS Napoli! Attached is further information on the brand, which was launched by ISAIA Corp as a standalone brand. Conceptualized by Creative Director, Antonio K. Ciongoli, (formerly at Michael Bastian and Ralph Lauren), EIDOS interprets the essence of Neapolitan tailoring in a new way for a younger audience.
With fully canvased suits starting at $1295, there really isn't anything else in the market place quite like this! Among the first stores in New York City to carry EIDOS will be Carson Street Clothiers and Bloomingdales. (However, it will also be carried in Bloomingdales San Francisco and hand selected top speciality stores around the world).
I have attached further information on the brand, but feel free to contact me at email@example.com #4 of 16528/20/13 at 4:43pmGood afternoon gentlemen,
The guy Holdfast was referring to is me. The best way to start in explaining the Eidos story is with who, what and why. That said, my name is Antonio Ciongoli and I'm the creative director of Eidos Napoli. Before embarking on this project, I was the number two in design at M ichael Bastian and before that, a designer at Ralph Lauren. Close to two years ago now, I began a conversation with the good people at Isaia about the idea of raising the bar for what the entry point in luxury retail looked like. I asked them to bring me on to launch a free standing, secondary lifestyle brand aimed at introducing high quality tailored clothing (and all the good stuff that goes with it) to a slightly younger customer. The plan was to utilize one of the two factories that they own (which had previously mostly done private label) to create fully canvassed garments, entirely made in Italy of fabric from the best mills in the world, and make them available at a pricepoint that would redefine value in the wholesale market. After some back and forth and an insane amount of work, I'm proud to say that we will launch the clothing and tailored outerwear component of Eidos Napoli this coming September at the following locations:
Carson St. Clothiers in NYC/online
CHCM in NYC/online
Bloomingdales in NYC & San Francisco
Lawrence Covell in Denver, CO
Boyd's in Philadelphia
J3 in Moreland Hills, OH
The newly relaunched Pockets in Dallas, TX
Sid Jerome in Chicago, IL
Got Style in Ontario, Canada
Pricing starts at $895 for jackets and $1295 for suiting with a full canvas construction and $695 for washed tailoring. Come S/S 2014, Eidos will be making its way towards a full lifestyle collection with the addition of outerwear, sport pants, denim, cut & sew knits, sport and dress shirts, neckwear and handkerchiefs. The entire collection is made in Italy and will remain so for as long as I'm attached to it. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
AKCpost #5 of 16528/20/13 at 4:50pmpost #6 of 16528/20/13 at 5:15pmpost #7 of 16528/20/13 at 8:25pmpost #8 of 16528/20/13 at 8:59pmpost #9 of 16528/21/13 at 9:01ampost #10 of 16528/21/13 at 9:12ampost #11 of 16528/21/13 at 1:02pmUnfortunately no brick and mortar in the immediate future but it is an ongoing discussion. If and when we do open a store it will be in NYC first, not Naples as the U.S. is the primary target market.
Regarding sizing, I am at the mercy of the retail stores who buy it and sell it. That said, I know we have sold some 36R to carson st. We offer MTM as well so that is something to consider.post #12 of 16528/21/13 at 1:49pmpost #13 of 16528/21/13 at 6:22pm
L/S polos are $175 and shirts range from $175 - $350 depending on model and fabric with the high end being solbiati linens.
From a quality level, our knits and wovens stack up against made in Italy product that costs 3 times as much.post #14 of 16528/21/13 at 8:04pmVery cool.
I reckon that Eidos is to Isaia as Sartorio is to Kiton? (At a better price point)
Just a suggestion, but you're going to have your work cut out for you beating this company in the Google search results. Although defunct, they have a 10+ year start
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eidos_Interactivepost #15 of 16528/21/13 at 9:29pmSo what's the value proposition, a lower price point?
From the website, the collection looks like practically
every other "Neapolitan" RTW vendor this year. I have
several Isaia suits/ sportcoats, but jumped ship a couple
of years ago when the cut changed from the Sirio/Stuart
models. I love the quality but don't like the models and fabrics
available the San Francsco Bay Area.
- Eidos Napoli
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › NEVER WORN - Size M - Wellen Racer Volley trunks (made in USA) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Black magic specialist guruji in mumbai +91-9928926628 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...