I presume after the Boots are done, it'll be the Oxford or Chukka?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg Boots Last post on Today at 12:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition - Page 5
Poll Results: Which of these boots would you be interested in purchasing in Styleforummarket's Viberg MTO programPoll expired: Aug 25, 2013 This is a multiple choice poll
78 Total Votes
28% of voters (22)A) Standard Issue Black leather Service Boot
35% of voters (28)B) Iced Mocha CXL Service boot[
25% of voters (20)C) Black Calf "Excavated" Service Boot
24% of voters (19)D) Tan Roughout Service Boot
15% of voters (12)E) Two toned Whiskey Scotch Grain and Brown CXL Service boot
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 3118/20/13 at 8:44amThread Starterpost #63 of 3118/20/13 at 8:47amThread StarterQuote:
Well, I'm focusing on this order right now, but I think that the next order will probably be more of a mix. The Service Boot is the signature boot for Viberg, so it makes sense that people are most interested in that, but I think that next, we'll probably do a Service or Scout boot, a chukka, and an oxford.post #64 of 3118/20/13 at 8:47amThread StarterQuote:
Well, I'm focusing on this order right now, but I think that the next order will probably be more of a mix. The Service Boot is the signature boot for Viberg, so it makes sense that people are most interested in that, but I think that next, we'll probably do a Service or Scout boot, a chukka, and an oxford.post #65 of 3118/20/13 at 9:08ampost #66 of 3118/20/13 at 9:55amThread StarterQuote:
Viberg boots are not typically lined. That is an option, but I advise against it except for the most delicate of leathers (for example, if they get in lightweight guidi leathers, that might be a consideration. The leather used is typically quite substantial already.
Sizing is UK for all Viberg models. I wear a size 9.5 in the Trickers 4497, and I would say that they have similar length, but that the 2030 is a more shallow and slimmer last. Unfortunately, I have limited experience with Aldens, so I can't compare them with Alden lasts.
Fok.post #67 of 3118/20/13 at 10:37amThread StarterWe are now officially open for pre-orders:
We will take orders for ten days. After that, orders will be closed for this round. It's unlikely that we will make the same boots again, as each round or orders will be different. All orders include free shipping within the CONUS, and $25 shipping anywhere outside of the USA.
Fok.post #68 of 3118/20/13 at 11:06amWondering if there might be any interest in getting a StyleForum take on the Cabourn x Viberg Apsley boot that was just released last season? (Not sure how possible this would even be, given potential agreements with the designer, but figured we should gauge interest first)
More pics herepost #69 of 3118/20/13 at 11:28amThread StarterIncidentally, there will be incentives for the first 4 orders for each boot (i.e. the trailblazers who are instrumental in getting these boots made). And the more people who preorder, the more incentives there will be for anyone involved in the program.
Edit: I am off to the gym, and will be back in a couple of hours. So I will answer any questions after that. The best way is to ask them in this thread. If you have a question, the likelihood is that someone else will have the same question. Also, I am constantly on the forum when I'm in.post #70 of 3118/20/13 at 11:38ampost #71 of 3118/20/13 at 11:46amThread Starterpost #72 of 3118/20/13 at 11:51amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
Incidentally, there will be incentives for the first 4 orders for each boot (i.e. the trailblazers who are instrumental in getting these boots made). And the more people who preorder, the more incentives there will be for anyone involved in the program.
Edit: I am off to the gym, and will be back in a couple of hours. So I will answer any questions after that. The best way is to ask them in this thread. If you have a question, the likelihood is that someone else will have the same question. Also, I am constantly on the forum when I'm in.
Care to elaborate? I will be ordering the Ice Mocha boot this week but if there is a reason to order today I will. Would I have the ability to change my size if I order today and want to change it next week? My plan is a send a foot tracing to Viberg to confirm best sizing for the 2030.post #73 of 3118/20/13 at 11:53ampost #74 of 3118/20/13 at 12:05pm
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 5 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?