How you owned chromexcel before? I ask because chromexcel, in my experience, easily shows nicks and scratches, but cleans up nicely. I think this may have come more from shipping than from the Viberg operation.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Viberg Boots Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition - Page 21
Poll Results: Which of these boots would you be interested in purchasing in Styleforummarket's Viberg MTO programPoll expired: Aug 25, 2013 This is a multiple choice poll
78 Total Votespost #301 of 31111/8/13 at 10:50pm
28% of voters (22)A) Standard Issue Black leather Service Boot
35% of voters (28)B) Iced Mocha CXL Service boot[
25% of voters (20)C) Black Calf "Excavated" Service Boot
24% of voters (19)D) Tan Roughout Service Boot
15% of voters (12)E) Two toned Whiskey Scotch Grain and Brown CXL Service boot
Styleforum Top Pickspost #302 of 31111/9/13 at 4:37ampost #303 of 31111/10/13 at 6:07pmpost #304 of 31111/10/13 at 9:05pmThread Starterpost #305 of 31111/10/13 at 9:09pmpost #306 of 31111/10/13 at 9:17pmThread Starterpost #307 of 31111/10/13 at 11:39pmpost #308 of 31111/11/13 at 4:59amQuote:
What thickness sock are you wearing? I ask because I have worn my boots with a light hiker and a bit thicker dress sock and noticed much more heel slip with the dress sock. These Danner socks (similar to smart wool) are a perfect match for me with these boots. The extra thickness helps but my foot does not get hot. Might be worth a try for you?
http://m.danner.com/#product/601post #309 of 3112/11/14 at 8:22pmpost #310 of 3115/16/14 at 7:14pmpost #311 of 3115/16/14 at 7:15pm
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (343 Members and 1312 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.