or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need feminism because tumblr - Page 39

post #571 of 5593
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

What does maybe mean?

She's probably a lesbian anyway.

Edit - important query, if two lesbians get drunk and have sex which one gets charged with rape? Both? I will have to research this.

Whichever one has the penis.
post #572 of 5593
^typical cisnormative ignorance.
post #573 of 5593
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post


The face of depression

It helps if you read all of his posts in a whiny little girl's voice

I was thinking a Jon Lovitz sort of voice.
post #574 of 5593
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post


What does maybe mean?

She's probably a lesbian anyway.

Edit - important query, if two lesbians get drunk and have sex which one gets charged with rape? Both? I will have to research this.

 

Be real now... it's only men who rape!

post #575 of 5593
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

Be real now... it's only men who rape!

You may be right. My preliminary Lexis search does not show any lady on lady rape.
post #576 of 5593

Feminism is about bringing gender equality by focusing solely on the problems of women. Following this flawless logic I doubt our beloved feminists are concerned with woman-on-man(he would probably rape her, if she didn't beat him to it rape) and woman-on-woman(doesn't happen rape). I would hardly be surprised if it fell into some other lower category of sex crime than penis rape. Because you know penis rape is the only real problem, penises are evil.

post #577 of 5593
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

You may be right. My preliminary Lexis search does not show any lady on lady rape.

That's what you get for using Lexis.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-31150/18-year-old-woman-convicted-rape.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/24/health/as-victims-men-struggle-for-rape-awareness.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&
post #578 of 5593
Thread Starter 
That's a load of shit. 40 years ago they didn't have power locks on doors. He's a lying shit. Sure, it was statutory rape but he's lying to himself if he thinks he wasn't into it.
Edited by Harold falcon - 3/21/14 at 4:00am
post #579 of 5593
*plonk*
post #580 of 5593
Must Every YA Action Heroine Be Petite?

From Divergent's Tris to The Hunger Games' Katniss, the women of young-adult fiction can be strong, independent, and mature—as long as they're also scrawny.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/03/must-every-ya-action-heroine-be-petite/284568/
post #581 of 5593
Well, at least in the Hunger Games, they were basically on the brink of starvation.
post #582 of 5593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Must Every YA Action Heroine Be Petite?

From Divergent's Tris to The Hunger Games' Katniss, the women of young-adult fiction can be strong, independent, and mature—as long as they're also scrawny.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/03/must-every-ya-action-heroine-be-petite/284568/

 

well that's a good point

 

In case they are scrawny they should depend on guns/knives not melee combat where they would be squashed. Without some sort of weapon women have slim chances vs men.

 

otherwise they should look like this

post #583 of 5593
Women aren't going to be able to beat up big men anyway. Might as well make them look like what the girls who watch this crap want to look like
post #584 of 5593
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Women aren't going to be able to beat up big men anyway. Might as well make them look like what the girls who watch this crap want to look like

 

they are with knives or bats

post #585 of 5593
I got browbeaten into reading the "Divergent" book that the new movie is based on, and I can't find the words to describe how terrible it is, but I can say it's exactly what you would expect from a book written by a college student who'd just read the hunger games.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr