or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need feminism because tumblr - Page 345

post #5161 of 5616
Bill Jeffrey sounds like a sexist. Needs to get on tumblr and #woke
post #5162 of 5616
No, seriously, if a woman sees it's official an "average adult" can eat up to 2.4k calories per day she's just going to tell herself she needs to eat more. Woman have no agency (THANKS PATRIARCHY!) or the ability to discern.
post #5163 of 5616
I'm beginning to think you use this whole situation to fat-shame and to further opress womyn, 2400cal/daily is healthy diet for any female construction worker
Edited by wojt - 8/11/16 at 2:22pm
post #5164 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post

I'm beginning to think you use this whole situation to fat-shame and to further opress womyn, 2400cal/daily is healthy diet for any female construction worker

Yeah, a manual job where you burn a bunch of calories is acceptable for 2400 calories a day, and even that is too much. I ate less than 1000 calories working in fast paced kitchens, and construction with zero problems. Hell, I remember not even eating whole shifts and just smoking, and drinking water.
post #5165 of 5616

idiots not understanding how economy works

#equalPay!!!
post #5166 of 5616
Economics = patriarchy.
post #5167 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Economics = patriarchy.

Duh. Or did you think it was just a coincidence that "econoMICS" rhymes with "DICKS"?
post #5168 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


Duh. Or did you think it was just a coincidence that "econoMICS" rhymes with "DICKS"?

 

I thought it was started by the dirty Irish.

post #5169 of 5616
Ever been so good at swimming that you destroy male egos?

All the usual feminists are circlejerking hard about these quotes about Ledecky. She's a fantastic athlete and all, but apparently nobody bothered to actually look at her times against elite men's times. She wouldn't have qualified for the US men's team in a single event, would have finished last by quite a bit even.


I can get some men having trouble that a woman is even vaguely competitive with elite male athletes, but come on ladies.
post #5170 of 5616
Feminists fuck everything up. Katie Ledecky is an awesome athlete, a gracious winner and seems to be a great human being. Stop turning this into some bullshit
post #5171 of 5616
I think the term "male ego" is redundant, isn't it? rolleyes.gif

I'd challenge her to a drinking contest!
post #5172 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by wojt View Post


idiots not understanding how economy works

#equalPay!!!


Dude looks like C. Thomas Howell in blackface from the 1986 epic Soul Man.
post #5173 of 5616
I missed that one. Gonna have to watch to see how much they clown on Black people.
post #5174 of 5616
Well, it had its bumbling heart in the right place, but eve as critics at the time noted, was pretty tacky, and full of all the zaniness you'd expect: What's with his average-sized penis? Why can't he dance?

Definitely wouldn't be made today, which makes it an automatic gem.

Now on to the pressing issues of this week:

What are we going to read now that Gawker's been shut down?

(No, really... frown.gif )
post #5175 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob in 89 View Post

Well, it had its bumbling heart in the right place, but eve as critics at the time noted, was pretty tacky, and full of all the zaniness you'd expect: What's with his average-sized penis? Why can't he dance?

Definitely wouldn't be made today, which makes it an automatic gem.

Now on to the pressing issues of this week:

What are we going to read now that Gawker's been shut down?

(No, really... frown.gif )
Jesus, even Jezebel or zerohedge would be a big step up. At least they are occasionally unintentionally funny.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr