Originally Posted by Douglas
Anyways, the reason I am pretty reflective on this case is, I think it's possible I could have been Brock Turner. Blasted at a party, hanging out with a girl, she passes out while we're goofing around.....
Kind of how I feel (and how I usually feel when drunk college kids do stoopid ish).
I've been in pretty-much this exact situation:
- Big party at a house I was living in
- Making out with a girl in my room on my futon
- I notice she passed out
- I put a blanket on her and go to sleep on the floor (because, of course, my futon was also my bed).
I'm not sure how that would've looked if we were a little further along before she passed out and two guys came rushing in. I am sure, though, that I wouldn't have been accused of rape, because we were pretty close at the time (though not officially dating).
I've also been on the other side of this equation:
- Bring a girl home after a long day and a lot of Killians
- Make out with her for a while on my futon mattress (because, of course, the frame had broken years earlier)
- Wake up in the morning and realize I passed out before I could close the deal.
I didn't even check if I was digitally raped. And, no, I'm obviously not a very good make-out partner.