or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need feminism because tumblr - Page 332

post #4966 of 5612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Blah, blah, blah, get over it bitch.

Excellent band name.
post #4967 of 5612
derp
Edited by noob in 89 - 6/6/16 at 2:48pm
post #4968 of 5612
For folks who complain about disparity of salaries between men's and women's soccer:


Australian Olympic women's soccer team beaten Beaten 7-0 By Newcastle Jets Under-15 Boys Team


http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team/
post #4969 of 5612

Ima just leave this here

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #4970 of 5612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

For folks who complain about disparity of salaries between men's and women's soccer:


Australian Olympic women's soccer team beaten Beaten 7-0 By Newcastle Jets Under-15 Boys Team


http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team/


The point that I believe you are trying to make here is exceptionally weak.
post #4971 of 5612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

The point that I believe you are trying to make here is exceptionally weak.
I disagree. Way too many of my tax dollars are being wasted on the salaries of those Aussie broads.
post #4972 of 5612
Well it finally happened. I saw the first bathroom ruined by feminism. It was in the UC Irvine engineering building and the sign said "Inclusive bathroom" with the male, and female gender symbol, and a 3rd gender symbol that was basically the first two put together. It use to be a men's room because I remember going there like 6 months ago. Inside is a toilet that's inside a stall and a urinal.

Just think about this. What girl is going to go in there and use the toilet if she knows men will be coming in as well. This is absolutely insane. I bet you so many girls cheer stuff like this on when they use Tumblr but then when they walk in one of these places for the first time they are privately sickened by it and too ashamed to say it's a bad idea and end up simply never using the bathroom at all.

This is the sign found it on some news site:

post #4973 of 5612
Unless they replace all the men's restrooms in the building with these, why do you even care? Go piss somewhere else.
post #4974 of 5612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

Well it finally happened. I saw the first bathroom ruined by feminism. It was in the UC Irvine engineering building and the sign said "Inclusive bathroom" with the male, and female gender symbol, and a 3rd gender symbol that was basically the first two put together. It use to be a men's room because I remember going there like 6 months ago. Inside is a toilet that's inside a stall and a urinal.

Just think about this. What girl is going to go in there and use the toilet if she knows men will be coming in as well. This is absolutely insane. I bet you so many girls cheer stuff like this on when they use Tumblr but then when they walk in one of these places for the first time they are privately sickened by it and too ashamed to say it's a bad idea and end up simply never using the bathroom at all.

This is the sign found it on some news site:


Um, lots of them? When I was in college - 30ish years ago - we had coed bathrooms in my dorm and in lots of other bathrooms on campus. Plenty of women used them without problem.
This isn't a new thing, only your butthurt about it is.
post #4975 of 5612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Unless they replace all the men's restrooms in the building with these, why do you even care? Go piss somewhere else.

If roughly half the population consist of men and less than 1% are trans-whatever, why should the men go piss somewhere else?

That's not really my point anyway. Women just won't use these bathrooms at all.
post #4976 of 5612
Will there no longer be restrooms for women only in the building? They can go piss and buy tampons somewhere else too.
post #4977 of 5612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post

If roughly half the population consist of men and less than 1% are trans-whatever, why should the men go piss somewhere else?

That's not really my point anyway. Women just won't use these bathrooms at all.
How surprising that Reggs finds the conclusive answer to the question by LARPing in public bathrooms.
Edited by lawyerdad - 6/6/16 at 10:07am
post #4978 of 5612

Why is this bathroom issue such a big fucking deal?  Jesus, our national debt is about to hit $20 trillion, we have a Presidential election coming up with the two most disliked candidates in history, etc, etc.  And what we choose to focus on is who is pissing in what bathroom?

post #4979 of 5612

I love Trump

post #4980 of 5612
So to recap the bathroom bonanza we have one trans-friendly bathroom in an entire university building? Seems to me not a single stigma has been removed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr