or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need feminism because tumblr - Page 331

post #4951 of 5616
Woah, woah. That's a dangerously slippery slope, when you start telling people that they can't identify as something just because they aren't, objectively speaking, that thing.
post #4952 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataturk View Post

Woah, woah. That's a dangerously slippery slope, when you start telling people that they can't identify as something just because they aren't, objectively speaking, that thing.

You misunderstand. I'm merely pointing out that celibacy, virginity, and Scottishness are purely social constructs.
post #4953 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

As best I can tell from what y'all posted, being truecel or incel or whatever isn't even about celibacy anyway, it's just about stupidity and self-loathing and trying to to pretend stupidity and self-loathing are the foundation of some sort of identity, like being a goth or a skaterboi or whatever. Having hired/tricked/drugged a few women into having sex with him, that dude with the blog decides those weren't true scotswomen so he can cling to his status as part of this "group" rather than just admitting he's a pathetic loser with nothing "special" or "unique" about him whatsoever.

 

I just want you to know I blocked you for using "skaterboi"

post #4954 of 5616
You watch what your dirty mouth says about Scots!
post #4955 of 5616
post #4956 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

JFC people misuse logical fallacies these days. That was not an appeal to authority fallacy. When a person actually has authority in an area it's not a fucking fallacy. Now, if I said, "Of course this guys knows about cars! I mean, he's a doctor," that would be a fucking appeal fallacy.

WAFM.

Nope, an appeal to authority is when instead of explaining your argument you say "famous doctor X says cancer is caused by drinking petrol, so ti is true." Maybe famous doctor is full of shit, maybe not. We'd need to see some detail of his argument and have a convo about it.

Note: I'm not an idiot, I am aware that your studies probably make you more qualified to form opinions on medicine as a social field than say the average person or a doctor.
post #4957 of 5616
Thread Starter 
I'm an expert on everything. I'm a fucking Renaissance man. The fucking Michelangelo of my age.
post #4958 of 5616
post #4959 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

Guys Try Periods.


crazy.gifuhoh.gifffffuuuu.gif

 

Girls should try random boners.

 

And paying for drinks.

 

And the draft.  

post #4960 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post

Girls should try random boners.

And paying for drinks.

And the draft.  

post #4961 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post
 

 

Girls should try random boners.

 

And paying for drinks.

 

And the draft.  

 

I think Congress is trying on the last one.

post #4962 of 5616
The best part is even most women are rolling their eyes at the absurdity of the video. Whoever made the video seems to think blood is the only biological change that happens to a girl when it's her time of month. Never mind cramps, mood swings, etc.
post #4963 of 5616
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 

 

I think Congress is trying on the last one.

 

A boy can dream. We could send all these fem-bloggers to the front lines to demoralize our enemies. 

post #4964 of 5616
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

The best part is even most women are rolling their eyes at the absurdity of the video. Whoever made the video seems to think blood is the only biological change that happens to a girl when it's her time of month. Never mind cramps, mood swings, etc.


Blah, blah, blah, get over it bitch.
post #4965 of 5616
Oh Hai....guess who showed up to last day of school ceremonies today. Fight the Power. The dog's name is Sam, which assumes gender....or does it?

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr